ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 256 of 330
« First < 156206246252253254255256 257258259260266306 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:11 PM 08-21-2021
:-) top knot bearded Lesnar is..... A look.

[Reply]
TLO 10:17 PM 08-21-2021
Bork Laser is scary man
[Reply]
bevischief 10:29 PM 08-21-2021
Farzin Vousoughian
1SttSponhsoredSo ·
So Allegiant Stadium (the Raiders’ new stadium in Vegas) is hosting WWE Summerslam tonight.
They are cashless, but their credit card machines aren’t working so you can’t buy food/drinks/gear. On top of that, they’re not allowing pyro, which is a big part of pro wrestling.
Only the Raiders. Fail.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:54 PM 08-21-2021
Yay Brock Lesnar for the 37th time…oh and with Roman…HOW FRESH PAL.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:23 PM 08-21-2021
WWE deserves to go bankrupt for what they did to Bianca
[Reply]
Mecca 01:03 AM 08-22-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Apparently people think Sasha got pulled because she's anti-vaxx and you aren't allowed in that stadium without it...now fans want her fired because "she's careless"
[Reply]
Mosbonian 07:51 AM 08-22-2021
The decision to make Roman Reigns the centerpiece of WWE isn't helping either. The fact that they brought back John Cena just to job to Reigns tells all you need to now.

Edge vs. Seth Rollins....why? Got nothing out of that pairing.

The Lashley- Goldberg pairing....another waste.

I could go on...but you get the picture. The WWE lost it's direction a long time ago and it is painfully evident more than ever now.

While I am probably in the minority, I think AEW went a little overboard on the CM Punk debut. I get it was in his hometown, it felt a little like watching a return of John Cena or The Rock.
[Reply]
Aries Walker 11:53 AM 08-22-2021
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
The decision to make Roman Reigns the centerpiece of WWE isn't helping either. The fact that they brought back John Cena just to job to Reigns tells all you need to now.

Edge vs. Seth Rollins....why? Got nothing out of that pairing.

The Lashley- Goldberg pairing....another waste.

I could go on...but you get the picture. The WWE lost it's direction a long time ago and it is painfully evident more than ever now.

While I am probably in the minority, I think AEW went a little overboard on the CM Punk debut. I get it was in his hometown, it felt a little like watching a return of John Cena or The Rock.
Yeah, I'm with you on Edge/Seth and Bobby/Goldberg. I just didn't care. It just seems like the WWE is playing for cheap applause these days rather than putting out a real quality show. I still like it overall, but it feels like there are as many misses as hits these days. I mean, voodoo dolls. Come on.

I think they need to get over this idea that they can anoint someone into being the next Hogan or Rock, push several people up together, and let the best one rise on their own. They seem to be doing okay with Big E and Priest and (until last night, maybe) Biance Belair, but they're seriously sitting on the likes of Liv Morgan and Ricochet. It's puzzling.

I'm not a big CM Punk fan, but I may start watching AEW if Bray Wyatt shows up. I really liked how well they treated Brodie Lee's family; that deserves respect.
[Reply]
Aries Walker 11:54 AM 08-22-2021
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Yay Brock Lesnar for the 37th time…oh and with Roman…HOW FRESH PAL.
Oh, but not to worry. You also have a trip back to Saudi Arabia to look forward to.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:07 PM 08-22-2021
They may have unintentionally managed to turn fans against Becky Lynch.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:10 PM 08-22-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Glad he came out to Cult of Personality.

Still not watching AEW though.
Why? I hadn't watched wrasslin in a decade, but AEW is fucking incredible and that was before the recent talent load
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:18 PM 08-22-2021
Unfortunately it looks like the Oldberg-Lashley feud isnt over, although hopefully WWE takes a fucking hint and cuts it off now seeing as the crowd popped huge for Lashley taking out Sonberg instead of booing.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:46 PM 08-22-2021
They should’ve just replicated the end of Wrestlemania 9.

Have Sasha lose to Bianca and then have Becky come out and win a squash.

It would’ve been funny to see WWE at least poke fun at themselves if they’re going to have a pointless squash match anyway.

A real match would’ve been awesome, and any squash was going to suck. At least make it funny.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:38 PM 08-22-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
They should’ve just replicated the end of Wrestlemania 9.

Have Sasha lose to Bianca and then have Becky come out and win a squash.

It would’ve been funny to see WWE at least poke fun at themselves if they’re going to have a pointless squash match anyway.

A real match would’ve been awesome, and any squash was going to suck. At least make it funny.
They did that later when Nicki Cross gave the title back to Charlotte Flair and was officially a transitional champion between Charlotte and Charlotte.

Once again, this company deserves to go under.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:45 PM 08-22-2021
I feel like both are trying to step it up a bit..Competition is a good thing.
[Reply]
Page 256 of 330
« First < 156206246252253254255256 257258259260266306 > Last »
Up