ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 34
« First < 222829303132 3334 >
Hall of Classics>Teedubya getting after it
SuperChief 04:10 PM 09-11-2012
Take that, Chiefs.

http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments...n_me_to_get_a/

The KC Chiefs just blocked me on Twitter. LOL Last night, I tweeted that for the 4th year in a row, the Chiefs are at the bottom of salary cap spending and that the owner, Clark Hunt, is hoarding cap dollars. The Chiefs commitment to mediocrity has made me not care much about being a fan... They responded with this DM.
http://imgur.com/7VbfJ
I responded that it is good to know that the KC Chiefs have an immature teenager running their social media.
I, as a fan for my whole life of nearly 40 years, who have never seen the Chiefs in a Superbowl, nor have I seen a playoff win in nearly 20 years, nor have I seen a QB drafted in the last 27 years... I have a right to be pissed. The Kansas City Chiefs have no right to be pissy toward the fans. We are the ones paying your salaries. Shame on you, Chiefs. Oh, and congrats on 50 years of being in KC. 10 years of greatness, followed by 40 years of pathetic profiteering.
[Reply]
BoneKrusher 08:29 AM 09-13-2012
Teedubya Rocks!
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:13 AM 09-13-2012
Conspiracy!

I watched a youtube video that clearly shows that teedubya and the chiefs were online at the same time. This is obviously a conspiracy between he and the Chiefs organization to distract the fanbase from the subpar play of the team on the field and the lack of action by management and ownership to bring in and retain quality staff. Internal demolition charges can be visibly seen detonating the fact that Chief fans have not seen a playoff win since 1994.

Petro is talking about this now.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:13 AM 09-13-2012
Give the fans back football. We want to watch football. Hire a GM who doesn't think he has cured cancer. Draft a QB.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:17 AM 09-13-2012
It's too bad the Chiefs didn't fight back as much last sunday vs Atlanta as the twitter guy.
[Reply]
BigRock 09:19 AM 09-13-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Next year the motherfucker is going to be applauded by the masses of dumbasses because he'll increase spending by quite a bit, but only because he's being forced too through the CBA.
The CBA will not force the Chiefs to spend a single additional penny next year.

Why?

Because they already spend well over the minimum spending amount that will go into effect.

How?

Because the minimum amount will be measured by cash spending, not salary cap room. Those two things have nothing to do with each other.

What?

The Chiefs spend far more money than anyone thinks they do. But as this thread perfectly encapsulates, 99% of the general public thinks that if a team has ample cap room, they must not be spending money.

Why?

Not sure, but I suspect inbreeding.

Hey!

J/K lol.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 09:23 AM 09-13-2012
Originally Posted by BigRock:

Why?

Because they already spend well over the minimum spending amount that will go into effect.

How?

Because the minimum amount will be measured by cash spending, not salary cap room. Those two things have nothing to do with each other.

What?

The Chiefs spend far more money than anyone thinks they do. But as this thread perfectly encapsulates, 99% of the general public thinks that if a team has ample cap room, they must not be spending money.

Why?

Hey!

J/K lol.
I don't know whether to give you a high five, or tell you to fuck off.
[Reply]
Priest31kc 09:53 AM 09-13-2012

Why?

How?

What?

Why?

Hey!

J/K lol.
Good post. But we're still way under the cap. Again. And we still suck. So spend more cap money so we can get better. We have it. Again.
[Reply]
BigRock 10:14 AM 09-13-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
I don't know whether to give you a high five, or tell you to fuck off.
I can handle both.

But I didn't mean to infer the little voice asking questions was you, if that's what you thought. It was a representitive amalgam of the every man.
[Reply]
BigRock 10:16 AM 09-13-2012
Originally Posted by Priest31kc:
Good post. But we're still way under the cap. Again. And we still suck. So spend more cap money so we can get better. We have it. Again.
This is the logic I don't understand. Pioli spends upwards of $120 million and we suck, but people are perfectly willing to believe that we'll be better if he goes out and spends an extra $20 million.

If he was that savvy a spender, we wouldn't suck in the first place. Why is he going to spend that extra $20 million any wiser than he spent the first $120?

At some point the discussion needs to shift from "They don't spend money" to "They spend money foolishly because Pioli is incompetent". Unless someone in the media starts making this point, I guess it'll happen around February when the dream of CBA-forced spending officially ends.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:17 AM 09-13-2012
This is the logic I don't understand. Pioli spends upwards of $120 million and we suck, but people are perfectly willing to believe that we'll be better if he goes out and spends an extra $20 million.

If he was that savvy a spender, we wouldn't suck in the first place. Why is he going to spend that extra $20 million any wiser than he spent the first $120?

At some point the discussion needs to shift from "They don't spend money" to "They spend money foolishly because Pioli is incompetent". Unless someone in the media starts making this point, I guess it'll happen around February when the dream of CBA-forced spending officially ends.
Good post.
[Reply]
Bwana 10:18 AM 09-13-2012
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Conspiracy!

I watched a youtube video that clearly shows that teedubya and the chiefs were online at the same time. This is obviously a conspiracy between he and the Chiefs organization to distract the fanbase from the subpar play of the team on the field and the lack of action by management and ownership to bring in and retain quality staff. Internal demolition charges can be visibly seen detonating the fact that Chief fans have not seen a playoff win since 1994.

Petro is talking about this now.
:-)
[Reply]
AndChiefs 10:29 AM 09-13-2012
They were talking about this on Fresno, CA this morning.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 10:52 AM 09-13-2012
I can handle both.

But I didn't mean to infer the little voice asking questions was you, if that's what you thought. It was a representitive amalgam of the every man.
Heh, I was playing along. (high five!)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:38 AM 09-14-2012

[Reply]
bevischief 06:45 AM 09-14-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
:-) sweet.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 34
« First < 222829303132 3334 >
Up