ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 24
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Nick Jacobs all 22 breakdown discussion
O.city 11:14 AM 10-01-2019
Figured we could have a thread breaking some stuff down from his films and discuss.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:21 PM 12-10-2019
At this point I’m very tempted to Replace Wylie with Wiz and Reiter with Erving
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:21 PM 12-10-2019
Can we move Cam Erving back to guard?
[Reply]
O.city 04:23 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Watching that group try to deal with the stunts was just excruciating.

Reiter and Wylie don't seem to have the athleticism for it and LDT's technique has fallen to complete shit - guy just doesn't move his feet. He just widens out his base really far and starts reaching.

I guess running with 2 guys you got off the street last year and an oft-injured 6th round pick as the anchors of your interior line was perhaps a poor decision, eh?

When you watch those guys !@#$ing suck and then look at how they were acquired, it starts to make a lot of sense. And the sad fact is that I'm now just hoping they get replaced by ANOTHER street free agent a a SEVENTH round pick.

Oof.
Really though, look at Andy's time here. That's what they've done on the interior OL. Late rounders, etc. Outside of Morse, they haven't invested a whole lot up there.

I know we are gonna probably need some defensive backs in this upcoming draft, but shit, I'd take a G/C in round 1 if one is there.

And I'd cut LDT and sign Sherff to play LG.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:23 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
And it's also pathetic how many people want to say how bad our RB's are.
I've rarely seen any kind of running lanes open on our called running plays.

These RB's would be fine if you give them anything worth a shit on the o-line.
Shady averaged 3.5 yards/carry in spite of that line on Sunday. Every other rusher except Kelce (1 rush, 4 yards, TD) ran for 2 yards or less per carry.

And he was averaging 5.1 yards/carry through most of the beginning of the season. Behind a worse line.

I feel like Reiter has actually regressed; LDT also (maybe). At the very least Wiz is a better technical blocker.

But Andy really needs to figure something out with the OL, because they aren't good in their current configuration.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:23 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Really though, look at Andy's time here. That's what they've done on the interior OL. Late rounders, etc. Outside of Morse, they haven't invested a whole lot up there.

I know we are gonna probably need some defensive backs in this upcoming draft, but shit, I'd take a G/C in round 1 if one is there.

And I'd cut LDT and sign Sherff to play LG.
Where is this money coming from?
[Reply]
chiefforlife 04:24 PM 12-10-2019
Surely we ALL remember Andy saying, "I just want the best 5 guys" playing on the O line.
What happened to that? Now he's stubborn about making changes?

I want the "Best 5 guys" again!
[Reply]
O.city 04:27 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Where is this money coming from?
You could trade out Sammy Watkins and whoever, for Sherff.
[Reply]
O.city 04:34 PM 12-10-2019

This is clearly a penalty on Hightower, no need to throw Mahomes out of bounds. Now watch the end and tell me you wouldn't want Cam Erving as a teammate. Dude flies in to protect @PatrickMahomes after the play, great teammate pic.twitter.com/HFiNPiNwsN

— Daniel Harms (inharmsway19) (@D_Harms19) December 10, 2019

Cam wasn't having any of that. He may not be the best OL, but shit, I'd play him at LG just because he cares.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:38 PM 12-10-2019
Cam ran somebody over on the way to save Mahomes too

:-)
[Reply]
Three7s 04:39 PM 12-10-2019
It's really odd how Wylie fell off a cliff. I thought he was pretty good last year.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:42 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:

Cam wasn't having any of that. He may not be the best OL, but shit, I'd play him at LG just because he cares.
BAAAAHAHAHA! Just wrecked that dude in the poncho.

And in between getting beat like a red-headed stepchild, he did occasionally hurl a dude to the ground.

Sure, why the fuck not?

Fisher - Wisniewski - Allegretti- Erving - Schwartz

Done. Whatever. Just don't make me watch those assholes anymore. I can't deal with it.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:46 PM 12-10-2019
I was so damn mad when Wylie went back in Sunday. We were clearly better up front without him.

If that ends up costing us when all is said and done, Andy doesn’t deserve to win one. Here’s to hoping he does to the OL what he did to the secondary last December...
[Reply]
Three7s 04:46 PM 12-10-2019

And in between getting beat like a red-headed stepchild, he did occasionally hurl a dude to the ground.

Sure, why the **** not?

Done. Whatever. Just don't make me watch those assholes anymore. I can't deal with it.
I was really hoping Allegretti would win the starting job out of camp. I don't know how he's worse than Reiter at this point.
[Reply]
Lilmrp117 05:00 PM 12-10-2019

Sure, why the **** not?

Exactly. Why not try it? I was thinking Wiz at C and Erving at LG and leave LDT at RG and hope he can get his shit together, but I would try anything other than reiter/wylie at this point.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:03 PM 12-10-2019
Demone Harris looks really solid in the tape I’ve observed. He plays hard man. Seems to have some above average awareness and strength. He’s a keeper I think.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 24
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Up