ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 92
« First < 293536373839 404142434989 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:05 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Reroka:
Report: Patrick Mahomes ‘has no symptoms,’ will return to practice field today
Per KMBC9 news
The NFL is rigged! /Bills fans.
[Reply]
Reroka 11:06 AM 01-20-2021
I also see something about Kenny Stills and how he could impact the game.
stuff I am just seeing lurking on two bills drive forum.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:07 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It seems rational till they act like Milano is Ray Lewis in his prime.
Hah! I promise I did not see your post before I made mine. They really are acting like the dude is a HOFer.

I would bet their run D will be better this time around but they gave up 250 yards last time so that isn't necessarily saying much.

Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
lol He's not a turd but he's certainly not prime Ray Lewis like they're pretending.

They're 12-0 this season when he plays so they've got a 2019 Eric Fisher undefeated-when-he-plays thing going on.

[Reply]
htismaqe 11:08 AM 01-20-2021
Hah! I promise I did not see your post before I made mine. They really are acting like the dude is a HOFer.

I would bet their run D will be better this time around but they gave up 250 yards last time so that isn't necessarily saying much.
I hope their fans are right and that they run a bunch of DB blitzes and stuff. We won't need to run the ball, Mahomes will go for 400 and 4 TD's.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:09 AM 01-20-2021
Also, I believe the Bills coach came out after the game and said they gave up so many yards on the ground because they wanted to limit Mahomes first and foremost.

Issue is, Mahomes still threw on them pretty much at will in the rain. I think he averaged over 9 YPA.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:11 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Reroka:
Their secondary is trash �� I will personally tell anyone from their message board that. Their entire defense runs through chris Jones. I mean maybe they will outscheme us but on paper we are going to torch them...we just have to torch them more than mahomes is gonna torch us lol

copied and pasted from two bill drive forum.
Our secondary is trash when it gave up 5 yards per game more than Buffalo in passing yards, gave up fewer points, and played much better QB's than Buffalo did schedule wise.

Hell Mahomes took it easy on them while we ran for 240 yards or their numbers would be worse than KC's.

They played the NFCW with a pile of not good QB's minus Wilson, and they got torched by a midget, they played the Jets and Dolphins and NE 2 times each whos QB's all suck. Their defensive stats should be better.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:11 AM 01-20-2021
Also, I believe the Bills coach came out after the game and said they gave up so many yards on the ground because they wanted to limit Mahomes first and foremost.

Issue is, Mahomes still threw on them pretty much at will in the rain. I think he averaged over 9 YPA.
Yep.

CEH had 161 yards on 26 carries while Mahomes was 21-26 for 255 yards and 2 TD's.

They were efficient across the board on offense. I just don't see them being able to stop the Chiefs.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:16 AM 01-20-2021
I decided to skip the Buffalo fans assessments (since most are brain dead) and go right to the source.

Listened to their coach talk about how to defend the Chiefs.

The most interesting thing was he mentioned how what Mahomes/Tyreek Hill did in the Super Bowl was unique. Of course he is an actual football guy so I doubt he is laughing his ass off watching film of his opponent.

The other thing he mentioned is how he wants to avoid in the rematch big plays but he understands that letting us possess the ball too much also is a killer.

Based on that I expect another game where Buffalo cedes the run but just tries to make a few more stops to get us off the field.

Of course I doubt Reid wants to run it that much this time and I have a feeling more of those RPOs will be thrown into the middle of the field which should be wide open.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:16 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yep.

CEH had 161 yards on 26 carries while Mahomes was 21-26 for 255 yards and 2 TD's.

They were efficient across the board on offense. I just don't see them being able to stop the Chiefs.
Yea Mahomes probably should have been better than 81% passing on 9.8yard per attempt. :-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:17 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Figster/Bills fan:
Really, what forum are you lurking in, because I belong to 4 and they all have a mutual respect for the defending Champion Chiefs.

Guess what though, we're still going to kick your ass.
Let's be honest here... You were tolerable and ok when you first started posting on here. I respected that, despite your board not allowing Chief fans to join. I went back to your board and you were catching shit from everyone for being nice and defending Chiefs fans on here. You had to save face and come back as a troll dick... I get it, but it would have been easier just to walk away.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:18 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Our secondary is trash when it gave up 5 yards per game more than Buffalo in passing yards, gave up fewer points, and played much better QB's than Buffalo did schedule wise.

Hell Mahomes took it easy on them while we ran for 240 yards or their numbers would be worse than KC's.
Exactly.

Their schedule was Dolphins, Pats, Jets, Rams, Raiders, Titans, Chiefs, Seahawks, Cards, Chargers, 49ers, Steelers, and Broncos.

They faced Tannehill, Mahomes, Wilson, and Herbert. Then you have borderline guys in Carr, Goff, and Murray.

After that, they got the Dolphins fucked up QB situation twice, the Jets fucked up QB situation twice, the Patriots fucked up QB situation twice, the Broncos fucked up QB situation, the 49ers fucked up QB situation, and a rapidly fading Ben Roethlisberger.

The Chiefs meanwhile got Brees, Brady, Allen, Watson, Herbert, Lamar, and Matt Ryan and for the bubble guys, faced Carr twice and Teddy Bridgewater.

They beat Brees, Brady, Allen, Herbert, and Lamar ALL on the road.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:26 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yep.

No team with average defensive personnel like the Bills can stop this Chiefs offense when healthy, unless we completely shit the bed.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:31 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
No team with average defensive personnel like the Bills can stop this Chiefs offense when healthy, unless we completely shit the bed.
Chris Jones and Tyrann Mathieu are better than any Buffalo defensive player.

Tre White is their best defensive player and he is good but..so what? He will need help if he gets Tyreek.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:33 AM 01-20-2021
They sold out to stop the run against the Ravens and dared Jackson to pass on them. Of course he couldn’t.

How are they stopping us?
[Reply]
Dull Tools 11:33 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I agree that they have to try for a shootout and hope our defence has an off day and they can get a couple of turnovers/Butker shits the bed again.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 92
« First < 293536373839 404142434989 > Last »
Up