ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Hall of Classics>Will FCC fine Fox?
Bob Dole 08:57 AM 09-20-2004
Bob Dole commented on it during the game thread yesterday...

Did any one else catch Bill Maas clearly dropping the F-bomb during the broadcast.

Specifically, it was after a 9 yard Holmes run where he initially appeared to be going down in the backfield. In response to the other announcer saying, "He appeared to be down, but managed to keep his feet..." Maas exclaimed, "The whole f**king stadium thought he was down!"

(Or something similar...maybe it was, "The whole stadium thought he was f**king down!")

Anyone think they'll get a fine? Weren't the networks supposed to have some extra delay, or was that CBS only?

Click here and ****ing listen for yourself.
[Reply]
royr17 11:00 AM 09-20-2004
Yea i found the ****ing part, That was a good ****ing run for a terrible ****ing game.

Also the ****ing refs should be ashame of thereselves for calling Gonzo down on contact on that ****ing pass reception that he could've taken the ****ing house.

Lets hope we beat the **** out of those ****ing Houston Texans.

Go Chiefs beat the **** out of the texans.

THIS SEASON ISN'T ****ING OVER YET TALKING CAN !!!
[Reply]
Bob Dole 12:21 PM 09-20-2004
Bob Dole doesn't know what the **** you ****ers are listening to, but Bob Dole took the time to ****ing go back and record the ****ing thing, and it's as clear as the ****ing nose on Bob Dole's face.
Attached: maasclip.mp3 (82.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Bob Dole 12:39 PM 09-20-2004
C'mon you ****ing chickenshit naysayers! Where the **** are you now that Bob Dole ****ing proved you were ****ing wrong?

Huh? C'mon. ****ing bring it you ****ing ****ers!
[Reply]
jcroft 12:45 PM 09-20-2004
****. That is ****ing obvious. I mean it's right ****ing there, it just ****ing jumps out at you. I don't know how the **** I didn't hear this the first ****ing time, but I give you ****ing props, Dole. You ****ing proved us all wrong. ****.
[Reply]
ROYC75 12:45 PM 09-20-2004
I think Bob Damned Dole had to many ****ing beers when he heard that ****ing comment . The ****ing comment was mumbled a bit, it wasn't a broadcast alteration but rather a ****ing twit mumbling about a ****ing comment.

I suggest Bob Damned Dole relisten to the ****ing comment in question and come back to the fine ****ing people on this fine ****ing BB we call our ****ing home and tell us again what the **** Bob Damned Dole ****ing heard on his ****ing TV.

Cause some of us really wanna ****ing know the ****ing truth !
[Reply]
ROYC75 12:47 PM 09-20-2004
Originally Posted by jcroft:
****. That is ****ing obvious. I mean it's right ****ing there, it just ****ing jumps out at you. I don't know how the **** I didn't hear this the first ****ing time, but I give you ****ing props, Dole. You ****ing proved us all wrong. ****.

Oh ****, now you done went of the ****ing deep end with Mr Pineapple !

It's mumbled, but its clear enough to make out . :-)
[Reply]
Bob Dole 12:52 PM 09-20-2004
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
I think Bob Damned Dole had to many ****ing beers when he heard that ****ing comment . The ****ing comment was mumbled a bit, it wasn't a broadcast alteration but rather a ****ing twit mumbling about a ****ing comment.

I suggest Bob Damned Dole relisten to the ****ing comment in question and come back to the fine ****ing people on this fine ****ing BB we call our ****ing home and tell us again what the **** Bob Damned Dole ****ing heard on his ****ing TV.

Cause some of us really wanna ****ing know the ****ing truth !
Bob Dole hooked a ****ing mic up to the ****ing laptop, placed it right in front of the ****ing center channel speaker, ****ing captured it in ****ing WAV format and ****ing compressed it so even the ****ing dialup users could ****ing listen. What the **** more do you ****ing want?

Listen to the ****ing MP3 for your ****ing self. If you still want to ****ing deny what he ****ing said, it's your ****ing choice.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 12:56 PM 09-20-2004
****!! Bob ****ing damned Dole has way too ****ing much time on his ****ing hands...
[Reply]
Bob Dole 12:58 PM 09-20-2004
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
****!! Bob ****ing damned Dole has way too ****ing much time on his ****ing hands...
You've ****ing got to be ****ing joking!?!

Bob Dole wasted his ****ing lunch hour trying to make sure his ****ing buds on ChiefsPlanet.com had the real ****ing story. Bob Dole sure as **** has plenty of other things he could ****ing do with his lunch hour.

****ing priorities.
[Reply]
ROYC75 01:02 PM 09-20-2004
Originally Posted by Bob_Damned_Dole:
Bob Dole hooked a ****ing mic up to the ****ing laptop, placed it right in front of the ****ing center channel speaker, ****ing captured it in ****ing WAV format and ****ing compressed it so even the ****ing dialup users could ****ing listen. What the **** more do you ****ing want?

Listen to the ****ing MP3 for your ****ing self. If you still want to ****ing deny what he ****ing said, it's your ****ing choice.

Hmmmm.... must be the bad satelitte feed on your Direct TV :-)

I do have bad ****ing ears and could be ****ing wrong here. It is mumbled a bit and easy to be confused on what he might have said...... IMHO, he didn't say it.

Where is this MP3 you speak of ?
[Reply]
ROYC75 01:10 PM 09-20-2004
Man, I think it ****ing fantastic that Bob Damned Dole took the ****ing time to find this ****ing comment to share with his ****ing buds at the planet.

You rock Bob, my ****ing hat is off to you !

Besides, I still think you are ****ing wrong ! :-)
[Reply]
ROYC75 01:11 PM 09-20-2004
OK, I'm off to hear this agin......... with bad ****ing ears !
[Reply]
ROYC75 01:34 PM 09-20-2004
OK, again I listen to it, it is mumbled a bit, but it says nothing about ****ing.....

It says, " the whole stadium thought he was down " ...prior to saying this, he was laughing about the coment from the other announcer about being down.

There was no " ing " on the coment.... the word thoughtkinda sounded like a k on the end it..... But that doesn't make sense....The whole stadium f*ck he was down ?

The word was ... was clear and immediatley behind the word in question.... thought or f*ck.

OK, this is my story, I'm ****ing sticking to it. :-)

Bob might be able to fine tune the comment better, I dunno, I just don't hear it that way on my tape.

Doesn't matter who is ****ing right or who is ****ing wrong, this thread has turned into one big ****ing cluster ****. :-)
[Reply]
Bob Dole 01:35 PM 09-20-2004
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
I'm sure Bob Dole would've much rather spent his ****ing lunch hour shopping at the ****ing mall. Wouldn't you have, Bob?
Oh **** yes.

Now Bob Dole gets to go ****ing fight with the ****heads of the mall's after work crowd, which is oh-so-****ing-much-better.

Whoever ****ing invented the mall better hope they are ****ing dead, because Bob Dole is liable to be pretty ****ing cranky by around 7pm this ****ing evening.

****. ****ity **** **** ****.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 01:37 PM 09-20-2004
Here's your ****ing answer, Roy:

Kentucky is full of ****ing censorship.

Here's the ****ing recording from the ****ing broadcast heard in Texas.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attac...chmentid=31752
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up