ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 152
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
patteeu 01:19 AM 03-20-2011
Dane, I hope you reconsider. I've always enjoyed your posts and you have a way of generating board activity for lack of a better word. This place will be less interesting without you.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 01:20 AM 03-20-2011
Alright, I've had a chance to read the thread now. Time to sound off. I'm sorry, but we collectively cross the line daily. Shock value as I like to call it. Whether it's comments about fucking mothers, AIDS shrubbery, 400lb man sodomization, dying breeds, or a litany of other hateful, vile, venomous comments strewn about in all directions, this is what we've become.

How could ANYTHING at this point be off limits? How could one possibly know what is "acceptable" and what is not. This comes down to the base core of our dynamic at Chiefsplanet. Will we be moderated, or will we not?

Overwhelmingly, time and time again, we've chosen to not be moderated. We are largely, a group of men who understand that the internet can be a dangerous place for the emotionally weak. Everyone gets their feelers hurt every once in a while and ultimately we are responsible for whether or not we choose to be a part of this community. And let's face it, our policy makes it a whole lot better for the lulz.

I'm sorry Dane has left. I like that dude. More than he likes me in all probability. But I can't think of 1 single person on this board that has thrown more shit at more different posters than he has. You think he hasn't personally offended some of them in ways that hit close to home in their personal lives? That would be near impossible, IMHO, and frankly, I don't give a shit, you don't give a shit, and he never gave a shit. In this place, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

If we're going to make anything out of bounds, we need to rewrite the whole fucking book if you ask me. We've been out of bounds for years now. We were out of bounds before out of bounds was cool. What's it going to be? Is it time to change? As much as I hate losing a quality poster like Dane, I hope it's not time to change. Like I said, the way we do it is much better for the lulz.
[Reply]
Slainte 01:23 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Dane, I hope you die in an AIDS conflagration. I've always enjoyed the thought of your agonizing death. This place will be less a misery and more a paradise without you.
FYP. You're welcome.
[Reply]
Valiant 01:25 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I like Dane as much as anyone, but the guy needs tougher skin or he needs to :-) You can't go around flaming everyone and then whine about it when someone finds your button.
No doubt.. Just read part of it.. Audiophile thing threw me off for a bit..

But if that set him off to leave, then he has some other problem going on.. He hurls 10000 times that at other posters and they have not quit..
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:36 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Alright, I've had a chance to read the thread now. Time to sound off. I'm sorry, but we collectively cross the line daily. Shock value as I like to call it. Whether it's comments about ****ing mothers, AIDS shrubbery, 400lb man sodomization, dying breeds, or a litany of other hateful, vile, venomous comments strewn about in all directions, this is what we've become.

How could ANYTHING at this point be off limits? How could one possibly know what is "acceptable" and what is not. This comes down to the base core of our dynamic at Chiefsplanet. Will we be moderated, or will we not?

Overwhelmingly, time and time again, we've chosen to not be moderated. We are largely, a group of men who understand that the internet can be a dangerous place for the emotionally weak. Everyone gets their feelers hurt every once in a while and ultimately we are responsible for whether or not we choose to be a part of this community. And let's face it, our policy makes it a whole lot better for the lulz.

I'm sorry Dane has left. I like that dude. More than he likes me in all probability. But I can't think of 1 single person on this board that has thrown more shit at more different posters than he has. You think he hasn't personally offended some of them in ways that hit close to home in their personal lives? That would be near impossible, IMHO, and frankly, I don't give a shit, you don't give a shit, and he never gave a shit. In this place, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

If we're going to make anything out of bounds, we need to rewrite the whole ****ing book if you ask me. We've been out of bounds for years now. We were out of bounds before out of bounds was cool. What's it going to be? Is it time to change? As much as I hate losing a quality poster like Dane, I hope it's not time to change. Like I said, the way we do it is much better for the lulz.
There's some weirdness going on.

I do think there are times more mod attention would be beneficial. I don't mind long time members who toss shit occasionally as opposed to trolls just being assholes 24/7. There is a difference. If you don't provide anything positive to the board *ever* I got no problem with somebody sending you packing.

(course most of those people are on my ignore list, so they don't bother me personally - but I do think they impact the overall mood of the board)
[Reply]
BigRock 01:39 AM 03-20-2011

Was gonna post this in the suicide thread, but it seemed in poor taste if he was serious.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 01:40 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
There's some weirdness going on.

I do think there are times more mod attention would be beneficial. I don't mind long time members who toss shit occasionally as opposed to trolls just being assholes 24/7. There is a difference. If you don't provide anything positive to the board *ever* I got no problem with somebody sending you packing.

(course most of those people are on my ignore list, so they don't bother me personally - but I do think they impact the overall mood of the board)

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 01:40 AM 03-20-2011
It infuriates me that this board drives away solid posters and continues to reward *ucktards like R8ers and Goturd.

Something is wrong when thats allowed to happen. Simple as that.

Good Luck Dane, hope to see u again in another life....
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:43 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
You'll have to explain that one to me.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 01:45 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
You'll have to explain that one to me.
It's Pedobear! Google him.

[Reply]
Bugeater 01:49 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
It infuriates me that this board drives away solid posters and continues to reward *ucktards like R8ers and Goturd.

Something is wrong when thats allowed to happen. Simple as that.

Good Luck Dane, hope to see u again in another life....
Equating R8ers to GoChiefs is wrong. Clay contributes a lot of Chiefs-related stuff to the board and has actually attended Planet functions. R8ers on the other hand, is a worthless pile of shit who has never contributed anything positive to the board.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 01:51 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Equating R8ers to GoChiefs is wrong. Clay contributes a lot of Chiefs-related stuff to the board and has actually attended Planet functions. R8ers on the other hand, is a worthless pile of shit who has never contributed anything positive to the board.
Exactly. Dude's just a 50 year old that STILL needs to puff his chest out at every given opportunity to try and prove his internet manhood. Personally, I think a close male family member touched him in his pants at a very young age.

Hope I didn't cross the line there...............
[Reply]
Shogun 01:51 AM 03-20-2011
I think Dane is going to troll us/sign up as a mult
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 02:05 AM 03-20-2011
Is he back yet?
[Reply]
JOhn 02:15 AM 03-20-2011
Thought this might be a good place for this...

[Reply]
Page 52 of 152
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102 > Last »
Up