ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Media Center>Terminator: Dark Fate
Mennonite 07:13 PM 11-30-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I’m 100% behind every post you’ve made in this thread

It was genuinely enjoyable thanks to a strong suspension of disbelief IMO, but from a practical stance you’re spot on

No amount of strong, we’re just as good as you men! leading roles they cast will make girlfriends and wives give a damn about these kinda movies

What if it was Wonder Woman fighting Terminators?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:47 AM 11-26-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Damn the movie is already out of both our theaters. Was it that bad?
No. It’s a good movie.

I just think all the animosity built up towards the last few movies killed the franchise.

There’s just very little audience for this franchise anymore.
[Reply]
007 07:06 AM 11-26-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
No. It’s a good movie.

I just think all the animosity built up towards the last few movies killed the franchise.

Really disappointed I missed it. Thought it would run longer than that. Both theaters dropped it last Friday. Guess I'm off to find a stream today.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:50 AM 11-26-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
No. It’s a good movie.

Agree with Deberg, I think it was backlash for the previous crap versions.

I though it was the best one since the original Sarah Conner trilogy. I was entertained. You could definitely see the influence of Cameron.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:11 AM 11-26-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Agree with Deberg, I think it was backlash for the previous crap versions.

I though it was the best one since the original Sarah Conner trilogy. I was entertained. You could definitely see the influence of Cameron.
Yeah I agree...a little ticked how one part went at the beginning but it had potential for a trilogy. Probably won't happen now.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:11 PM 11-26-2019
Yes
[Reply]
Sorry 01:56 PM 11-26-2019
I honestly really enjoyed it and so did my wife. The only part that was like meh was “you don’t need a man” like but that wasn’t geared towards me it was geared towards my wife. I thought it was a solid flick that should’ve been released in the summer. Would love to see a continuation.
[Reply]
Mennonite 04:22 PM 11-26-2019
Should have stopped after the first one.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:59 PM 11-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
Should have stopped after the first one.
T2 is one of the greatest action movies of all time, you asshole.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:31 PM 11-26-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
T2 is one of the greatest action movies of all time, you asshole.
T2 is a motherfucking masterpiece
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:00 PM 11-26-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
T2 is a motherfucking masterpiece
It's one of the best sequels imo...and yeah they should've stopped there. That said I really liked where this one was headed
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:08 PM 11-26-2019
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
It's one of the best sequels imo...and yeah they should've stopped there. That said I really liked where this one was headed
IMO,Kyle Reese would've knocked up the lead in the movie and fulfill his destiny as the savior of mankind's father if they're planning to continue the franchise
[Reply]
Mennonite 09:40 AM 11-27-2019
T2 is a shitty movie and not just because you have to listen to Edward Furlong screeching for 120 minutes. No, the reason it sucks is because they turn the T-800 into a joke. How many scenes involve the goddamn Terminator acting as comic relief? He's a ****ing unstoppable killer cyborg from the future and he's doing lame "fish out of water" bits like he's Balki from Perfect Strangers.

Oh, and they also manage to give him this candyass last line:

"Now I know why you cry"

And then sinks himself into molten slag as John "Badass Future Saviour of Humanity" screeches and blubbers like a bitch.

The only time the T 800 should use a line like that is if he's just shoved a canister of teargas in someone's ass.

Anyway, it sucked. But people were too stupid to realize how bad the cheesy comedy elements were until the third movie. Guess what dumbasses? It's the same type of shit you loved in the last movie.

P.S. Robert Patrick was cool and I loved the nuking scene with Sarah Conner clinging to the chain link fence.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:07 PM 11-27-2019
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
T2 is a shitty movie and not just because you have to listen to Edward Furlong screeching for 120 minutes. No, the reason it sucks is because they turn the T-800 into a joke. How many scenes involve the goddamn Terminator acting as comic relief? He's a ****ing unstoppable killer cyborg from the future and he's doing lame "fish out of water" bits like he's Balki from Perfect Strangers.

Oh, and they also manage to give him this candyass last line:

"Now I know why you cry"

And then sinks himself into molten slag as John "Badass Future Saviour of Humanity" screeches and blubbers like a bitch.

The only time the T 800 should use a line like that is if he's just shoved a canister of teargas in someone's ass.

Anyway, it sucked. But people were too stupid to realize how bad the cheesy comedy elements were until the third movie. Guess what dumbasses? It's the same type of shit you loved in the last movie.

P.S. Robert Patrick was cool and I loved the nuking scene with Sarah Conner clinging to the chain link fence.

They introduced a 12 year old John Connor; levity in such a situation makes sense. Notice we really only got comedic bits out of the T-800s interactions with the kid.

He was hardly a joke anyway. His intro in the bar was fucking awesome, showing up to save John in the mall (with the shotgun in the flower box) was fucking awesome, the freeway motorcycle rescue scene was fucking awesome, “come with me if you want to live” was fucking awesome, neutralizing the entire SWAT and police force at Cyberdyne with 0 human casualties was fucking awesome. He legit jumped from the pickup truck onto the hood of the tanker and just unloaded a clip into the windshield at the T-1000, then ripped the steering wheel causing it to crash.

That movie was great and the T-800 was a fucking baller. You’ve just got some unjustified hate boner.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:36 PM 11-27-2019
Going off on T2 like that is just flat out retarded
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up