ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 114
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing?
pr_capone 03:05 AM 11-17-2013
Thanks to my vape, I've had only one single cigarette in the past 3 weeks. I have zero cravings for them and I feel considerably better. In fact, I still have about 5 smokes left in a pack and just can't see myself smoking those... don't want to.

Even better... 5ml of juice, which costs $5, lasts me about 2 weeks meaning that I am spending less in the long run. I only smoked, at most, a pack a week... but still.

I tried the Blu E-Cigs but they were terrible. Trying to "smoke" out of one of those was like trying to take a hit off a joint that was rolled WAY to tight.

I'm using an eGo-V v2 mega battery with variable voltage control with a gravity tank.

[Reply]
Buzz 06:22 PM 03-25-2014
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Sweet. I almost grabbed that one, it was really close. Can you pop in the thread later and let me know how the unit works?
Will do. It's already sooo much better than the wimpy cartridge piece of crap I was using, gonna have to take it easy, got a head rush after a few puffs.
[Reply]
listopencil 06:29 PM 03-25-2014
Originally Posted by Buzz:
Will do. It's already sooo much better than the wimpy cartridge piece of crap I was using, gonna have to take it easy, got a head rush after a few puffs.
Yeah. A decent vape is completely different from those crappy things.
[Reply]
Buzz 09:56 PM 03-25-2014
Okay, the 10 second vape was jacking with me, after a night of playing with it I figured out take a few vapes, let off the button and then repeat, much better cloud.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:05 PM 03-25-2014
Okay, the 10 second vape was jacking with me, after a night of playing with it I figured out take a few vapes, let off the button and then repeat, much better cloud.
Are you getting that "holy shit, this is just like smoking" feeling out of it?
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 10:09 PM 03-25-2014
Anybody else like to make their own vape juice?
[Reply]
Buzz 10:15 PM 03-25-2014
Are you getting that "holy shit, this is just like smoking" feeling out of it?
Had to put it down, lol. Wow, going to have to cut back on the nicotine level, got the 16mg, kicking my butt right now.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:43 PM 03-25-2014
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake:
Anybody else like to make their own vape juice?
I don't but I want to get into it. I want to get my tank choice ironed out first.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:44 PM 03-25-2014
Had to put it down, lol. Wow, going to have to cut back on the nicotine level, got the 16mg, kicking my butt right now.
Yup. Same here. I'm a vape demon. There isn't anything stopping you but your own will power. And, let's face it, if we had will power we wouldn't be smoking in the first place.
[Reply]
Buzz 11:25 PM 03-25-2014
Yup. Same here. I'm a vape demon. There isn't anything stopping you but your own will power. And, let's face it, if we had will power we wouldn't be smoking in the first place.
The other thing I figured out is the juice and power level makes all the difference. Started adding the juice I had on hand and boosted the power level, tasted much better. Went through more juice in one night than in three day's with the other setup. Going to go with a lower mg on the juice, might use more but well worth it.
[Reply]
listopencil 12:08 AM 03-26-2014
The other thing I figured out is the juice and power level makes all the difference. Started adding the juice I had on hand and boosted the power level, tasted much better. Went through more juice in one night than in three day's with the other setup. Going to go with a lower mg on the juice, might use more but well worth it.
Yup. You might want to check out e-cig and vape forums. I have been digging through a lot of stuff.
[Reply]
NWTF 12:32 AM 03-26-2014
Thanks, that really is a nice looking tank. I had seen a comment about "all that exposed glass" in a revue before and was wondering about going with more metal. I just got the two iClear 30's in today with the SVD. To be honest they are a bit goofy looking and I'm not fond of the swivel. I won't be able to get a good feel for it until I get a battery charged. I am pretty sure I'll be looking for another tank to use with it.

The 16's fit (stylistically) with my iTaste perfectly though and they work well enough. It's a nice little thing to carry around, fits in a shirt or jacket pocket. It's the closest to the overall feeling of being a smoker that I've found. It actually reminds me of the old cigarette holders from decades ago when I use it.
Let us know how the SVD works. Im going to get that or the MVP for my take to work mod. The Nautilus and Hypertank are too top heavy for the Itaze VV 3. I liked the Iclear 30 and 30s when I first got them, but now they just dont seem to do it for me although I miss the swivel.

For tanks I was recommended the Nautilus or the Pro tank 3. Innokin has the iClear X.I. out now. That might be worth checking into.

When I bought the Nautilus tank I watched the store owner build a RBA for a guy. He almost talked me into going that route, but he spoke highly of the Nautilus sense thats what I was there for and thats his backup tank for his RBAs. He said if that doesnt satisfy the next step is rebuildables.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:22 AM 03-26-2014
Originally Posted by NWTF:
Let us know how the SVD works. Im going to get that or the MVP for my take to work mod. The Nautilus and Hypertank are too top heavy for the Itaze VV 3. I liked the Iclear 30 and 30s when I first got them, but now they just dont seem to do it for me although I miss the swivel.

For tanks I was recommended the Nautilus or the Pro tank 3. Innokin has the iClear X.I. out now. That might be worth checking into.

When I bought the Nautilus tank I watched the store owner build a RBA for a guy. He almost talked me into going that route, but he spoke highly of the Nautilus sense thats what I was there for and thats his backup tank for his RBAs. He said if that doesnt satisfy the next step is rebuildables.
I like the SVD. It feels like I am carrying around a light saber. It has some size and heft to it. The base is substantially wider than the VV so I don't knock it over clumsily. I have to pay attention to what I'm doing more though because of the size. I think stylistically it is going to be fine even up to the 5ml tanks. I can see this as my choice for lazy days off, at home and around town. It might be too big to take to work depending on your work space and your job. We have designated break times and break areas so I'll stick with one of the iTaste VV 3.0 with an iClear 16 for work. It feels more like a cig in my hand. It's quite possible that by the time mine dies I'll be more comfortable with holding the SVD though.

I saw a review for the i30B:

The reviewer was really happy about it. It's a double coil bottom burner from Innokin with the swivel if you miss it. I really do like the look of the Protank but I'm am going to check out the iClear X, thanks.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:26 AM 03-26-2014
I am going to have to get some more fluid to play with the power settings. I didn't realize that all I had left for backup was some cheap 50/50 aromatics that didn't like the higher voltage or wattage at all and I burned through the last of my good shit very quickly playing around. The good shit was really good in the SVD while it lasted though.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:19 AM 03-26-2014
Originally Posted by lcarus:
For me, I still want a cigarette even if I puff on my e-cig nonstop all day.
My wife is the same way. I honestly think it's partly mental as well. I told her that she should know she's getting her nicotine, so she just has to "settle" on getting it from the e-cig rather than a cigarette. It's a process. I guess I just got lucky, my mind was in the right place when I first started using it. It's weird after 30 years of smoking to just not want one. It's great!
[Reply]
Buck 05:56 PM 03-26-2014
I wish I knew building my own coils was this easy from the start.

$5 for 100 feet of wire. Each coil is like 4" of wire (but i usually have 4" of waste too).

And they kick my ass. 12 mg liquid is almost too strong, I'm glad though. Now I can go down to 6.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 114
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Up