ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 11
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What covid changes in your life will be permanent?
Rain Man 12:38 PM 12-03-2020
I've made a bunch of changes in my life over the past nine months, and frankly some of them have been pretty good experiments. In some cases I'll revert back, but in others I probably won't.

How do you think you'll think/act differently going forward as a result of this?

For me, some changes that will stick are:

Some changes that might stick in whole or in part:

Some changes that won't stick and will revert back to normal:

[Reply]
Shoes 12:44 PM 12-03-2020
When things are back to normal I am going right back to my old habits. You bet your ass when bars/pubs are back, I am going to pull out too much money, get blackout drunk and strikeout on the dance floor.

Can't wait.
[Reply]
Spott 12:49 PM 12-03-2020
Hopefully none. I was never a germophobe type and I don’t think I ever will be.
[Reply]
Bugeater 12:52 PM 12-03-2020
None
[Reply]
wazu 12:53 PM 12-03-2020
Ceremonial mask-burning on the front lawn and then full back to “old” normal.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:53 PM 12-03-2020
I hope to jerk off less, but I don’t have much faith in myself
[Reply]
cabletech94 12:57 PM 12-03-2020
I shake hands all the time, well I used too. When things go back to normal, I might not still. I’ll mos def use hand sanitizer though.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:58 PM 12-03-2020
I can't think of any quite frankly. Maybe I would wear an N95 mask on a plane during cold and flu season but I think that might be it.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:59 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
None
Wear a mask dumbass
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 01:02 PM 12-03-2020
Honestly, outside of having to wear masks in order to go grocery shopping... Covid hasn't changed a damn thing about how I go about life. I basically only leave the house to go get groceries or other necessities. Other than than, and outside of a Chiefs game, fuck being around other people.
[Reply]
stanleychief 01:02 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
I shake hands all the time, well I used too. When things go back to normal, I might not still. I’ll mos def use hand sanitizer though.
The post immediately above yours would suggest that hand sanitizer is a good policy.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:05 PM 12-03-2020
I'll start utilizing closer combat moves again. Lately I've just been using jabs and hooks but once the threat of covid is eliminated I'll get back to upper cuts and body slams
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:06 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Wear a mask dumbass
When Covid is over, no mask Dumbass... no changes.
[Reply]
Spott 01:07 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
I’d be ok with handshakes going away. It’s always been a bit of a socially awkward tradition anyways.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:09 PM 12-03-2020
Grocery delivery, as long as it sticks around a few bucks. Not dealing with people and saving a couple hours on a Sat/Sun is worth the ~$10 combined for a couple of deliveries.

Food delivery to some extent... I never used those services before, but will probably keep using them every once in a while.

I already work from home and workout from home, and don't go out to eat a ton.

Travel is the one big thing that I'd love to see go back to normal, or at least something. After traveling quite a bit in the year or two prior, leaving the state once since March has been kind of sad.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 11
1 2345 > Last »
Up