ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 543 of 1209
« First < 43443493533539540541542543 5445455465475535936431043 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:37 AM 06-02-2017
Originally Posted by srvy:
On trees it is were center of tree trunk in relation to property line as to ownership. Some states describe at ground level others 3' above earth surface. There are no aerial rights on trees.

You Thief :-)
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
you're stealing your neighbors fruit. You have the right to trim vegetation over your property line but the fruit belongs to the tree.
If I ever see a lime stealing fucking whore in my yard it's fucking over!!

Image: Not Safe for Work

[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 09:00 AM 06-02-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
If I ever see a lime stealing ****ing whore in my yard it's ****ing over!!

Image: Not Safe for Work

NSFW (youtube version)

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:00 AM 06-02-2017
BucEyedThief?
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 09:02 AM 06-02-2017
NSFW (youtube version)
Can we please not have NSFW stuff in the food thread?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:04 AM 06-02-2017
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Can we please not have NSFW stuff in the food thread?
It's edited, but still technically NSFW, . . . because of one F-bomb at the very end.

Besides, the lime stealing whore started it. :-)
[Reply]
lewdog 11:03 AM 06-02-2017
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I had a tangerine and grapefruit tree here when I moved in. Within the first two years the grapefruit tree was dead. The tangerine tree lasted longer but even that died about 7 years ago too. Had to allow people in to pick or they'd be all over the ground.

I wanna a lemon tree though. That I could use a lot. My neighbor has one and part of it hangs over my yard. I take those since they're in my airspace and I consider them mine.
I wonder why the fruit trees died? I'd assume that root rot is more common in FL than here in AZ. I have a small lime tree that puts out a few dozen limes each year. I almost killed it one year by messing up the watering schedule. It stunted it's growth. I just want the dame thing to be huge already!

If you are planting a lemon tree I'd suggest going with a Meyer Lemon. It's a little sweeter but has more uses and generally produces more lemons in a year while also maintaining a more compact growth size. I got a small one for $28 at Home Depot last year. If it dies I think I might splurge and pay the nursery a few hundred bucks for a more mature and fruit ready lemon tree though.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:50 PM 06-02-2017
Originally Posted by srvy:
On trees it is were center of tree trunk in relation to property line as to ownership. Some states describe at ground level others 3' above earth surface. There are no aerial rights on trees.

You Thief :-)
:-)

Well some of them fall to my ground—so THERE! :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:51 PM 06-02-2017
you're stealing your neighbors fruit. You have the right to trim vegetation over your property line but the fruit belongs to the tree.

What if the fruit is part of the vegetation and comes down with it?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:52 PM 06-02-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I wonder why the fruit trees died? I'd assume that root rot is more common in FL than here in AZ. I have a small lime tree that puts out a few dozen limes each year. I almost killed it one year by messing up the watering schedule. It stunted it's growth. I just want the dame thing to be huge already!

If you are planting a lemon tree I'd suggest going with a Meyer Lemon. It's a little sweeter but has more uses and generally produces more lemons in a year while also maintaining a more compact growth size. I got a small one for $28 at Home Depot last year. If it dies I think I might splurge and pay the nursery a few hundred bucks for a more mature and fruit ready lemon tree though.
Thanks for the tip.

Nice to see the nicer side of your bi-polar self. :-)
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:52 PM 06-02-2017
i had a neighbor claim after his tree fell on our shed that we owned 2/3's of the tree. :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:57 PM 06-02-2017
I need some tips.

I don't using cook on a charcoal grill for more than two or three. There's always enough room to grill the veggies at the same time as the meat. But I've got 8 coming, 2 are children. So gonna have to do separate attempts.

Veggies first, then meat? or vice versa.
That is corn on cob, plus some zucchini and red peppers.

If veggies first, how to I keep warm until meat is done, so half isn't cold and the other half hot?

Best method for grilling corn? I've read keep leaves on, wrap in foil then heat or par-boil/blanche then just grill for charred look. I really want a charred look.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:57 PM 06-02-2017
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
i had a neighbor claim after his tree fell on our shed that we owned 2/3's of the tree. :-)
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 02:14 PM 06-02-2017
I need some tips.

I don't using cook on a charcoal grill for more than two or three. There's always enough room to grill the veggies at the same time as the meat. But I've got 8 coming, 2 are children. So gonna have to do separate attempts.

If veggies first, how to I keep warm until meat is done, so half isn't cold and the other half hot?

Best method for grilling corn? I've read keep leaves on, wrap in foil then heat or par-boil/blanche then just grill for charred look. I really want a charred look.
The zucchini won't hold, IMO. Not sure about the red peppers. Corn will hold, but I think you'd be best by parboiling them and finishing on the grill.

I'd cook the meat then do the veg while the meat is resting under foil.
[Reply]
Nickhead 02:16 PM 06-02-2017
I need some tips.

why not just saute the zucchini and peppers and oven bake the corn on the cob while the meats are on the grill? :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:27 PM 06-02-2017
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
why not just saute the zucchini and peppers and oven bake the corn on the cob while the meats are on the grill? :-)
'Cuz I want that charcoal flavor and char lines from that coal for the flavor.

I have some ideas, but wanna' see what else is out there. Then I'll decide.
[Reply]
Page 543 of 1209
« First < 43443493533539540541542543 5445455465475535936431043 > Last »
Up