ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>-- The Biggest Ass in Brazil (I guess, NSFW?)
Simply Red 12:30 PM 02-16-2019

Discuss-
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:10 PM 02-16-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
Never found that over sized ass look attractive at all. Take a look at female volleyball players if you want to see some Grade A, USDA approved, perfectly marbled nice ass.
It’s fine.

She doesn’t want to sleep with you either.
[Reply]
Flying High D 04:20 PM 02-16-2019
When Westinghouse Nuclear would go to Brazil, the woman would follow the guys from the beach to the hotel room. Usually about 3 women and they would fight to come into the hotel room. Made the guys feel so cheap and used. It was like being a dude and getting treated like a homecoming queen.
[Reply]
FAX 04:26 PM 02-16-2019
Brazil may have its share of big asses, but I know in my heart that Birmingham is the big ass capital of the US. Maybe the world.

It's the Land of Our Citizens Crab Walk Sideways Through Doorways.

FAX
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:34 PM 02-16-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
When Westinghouse Nuclear would go to Brazil, the woman would follow the guys from the beach to the hotel room. Usually about 3 women and they would fight to come into the hotel room. Made the guys feel so cheap and used. It was like being a dude and getting treated like a homecoming queen.
Gosh, that sounds terrible. I hate being desired.
[Reply]
cabletech94 04:42 PM 02-16-2019
pretty sure the giant-ass capital of america is right here in southeast kansas.
[Reply]
Flying High D 04:51 PM 02-16-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Gosh, that sounds terrible. I hate being desired.
It was brutal. Getting chased around by a bunch of ladies that would put Tom’s wife to shame. Only time most of the guys had been treated the way they deserved to be treated. The bad part is they would answer the phone in the hotel room. The guys had to tell their wife’s that’s how the maids do it in Rio.
[Reply]
Otter 05:03 PM 02-16-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
It’s fine.

She doesn’t want to sleep with you either.
Sounds like we're in a rare agreement between the two of us CJ.
[Reply]
threebag 06:01 PM 02-16-2019
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Blue collar white guys in the midwest like small asses? Damn I figured they would like a Big African Amazon Fat ass Blopping up in down on their Cutlass sitting on 22's
Round here they ain’t no rolling on 22s. It’s Super Swampers, Country music and a cooler of Ice Cold Beer.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 06:09 PM 02-16-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I don't like those jumbo fingernails tho.
Esto.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up