ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 100 of 103
« First < 509096979899100 101102103 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2018 Missouri Tigers Football Thread****
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:36 PM 07-30-2018
The beginning of the 2018 season is a little under five weeks away. Missouri enters the year projected to finish 4th in the East, and may be a borderline Top 25 team according to some projection systems. After a disappointing recruiting cycle last year, pressure is on Odom to restock the cupboard after the senior years of Lock and Beckner, who will go down as two of the better Tigers in history and likely first round draft picks.

Schedule:

Spoiler!

Recruiting:

Spoiler!

At this point, the class is ranked 68-69 nationally by Rivals and 24/7. Odom is going to have to rely on Pinkel's diamond-in-the-rough approach. It looks like they've pulled back considerably from Georgia, focusing more upon Texas, which is what they should have always done. Unfortunately, they've done horrific in-state, and I think that will likely end up being the nail in Odom's coffin after the 2019 season.

12/19 Update: A strong finish late in the cycle moved the class up significantly. Securing commitments from grad transfer Kelly Bryant and TCU transfer Shawn Robinson has solidified the QB position in the short and intermediate term. A class that was ranked in the 60's at the beginning of the season is now a top 20-30 class factoring in transfers.

Hamas' Crystal Ball: 8-4; 4-4 in the SEC (wins vs. Ark, Tenn, Vandy, Kentucky)
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:04 AM 02-01-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Post em please.

I hate Missouri - but I feel like you guys got screwed.

You have to be a Blue Blood. Bama, Ohio State, Michigan, Texas, Kansas, UK, Duke, UNC. They'll all be fine.

We run this shit.
Wouldn't count on that.

If I were a betting man, I'd take the odds that KU gets hammered over the adidas FBI thing and Duke walks , even though they have recruits, 1,2,4 and Adidas guy tried to pay Zion 100 large and he ends up at Duke.

I'd bet money.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:08 AM 02-01-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Wouldn't count on that.

If I were a betting man, I'd take the odds that KU gets hammered over the adidas FBI thing and Duke walks , even though they have recruits, 1,2,4 and Adidas guy tried to pay Zion 100 large and he ends up at Duke.

I'd bet money.
I think we'll slither out of it. Arizona will get hammered. They found out about Ayton and STILL played him.

We found out (at least based on what you can prove) about Billy Preston and held him out indefinitely. Our choice. We did the same thing with Silvio.

NCAA typically goes relatively lighter on those who self impose penalties or act like they give a shit.

Again - not sure what happened to MU. Seems they really got screwed here.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:09 AM 02-01-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
You should see the tweets from the **** tutor.
What a slimy bitch. The lists of names is literally a few no bodies.

I took the ALEKS exam for Austin Logan, so that he could take College Algebra online at Central Methodist University. Afterwards, I told Ryan King the score and that Austin announced he was there to take the test to Kelsey Lovell.

— Yolanda Kumar ☪ (@Muslimgirl1973) February 1, 2019

Quddus Bello late Spring 2015 Introduction to Applied Statistics. He was leaving the university. I was given permission to work long distance with him by Tami Chievous. This course work is poisonous fruit, you will see later.

Bradley McNulty, the summer of measles. He blew the Personal Finance course off because he didn't know he needed it to play. The late Heather Morris setup a meeting for him to take the test with the instructor, NOT Dr. Ivey the other one.

Matthew Mauk, College Algebra online Adam State. I took a couple of exams and completed homework. Tami told me to stop working on any work for Maty the day after he was suspended.

Hopefully the little weasel has her life destroyed.

Oh look we have someone coming to her rescue

You are my hero. Thank you! https://t.co/cWSLTHtAAg

Stupid bitch brought it on herself
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:28 AM 02-01-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Post em please.

I hate Missouri - but I feel like you guys got screwed.

You have to be a Blue Blood. Bama, Ohio State, Michigan, Texas, Kansas, UK, Duke, UNC. They'll all be fine.

We run this shit.
That's the biggest problem Mizzou ran into here.

Just big enough to 'make an example out of' but not big enough to unsettle a power balance among the blue bloods in the major revenue sports.

They're in the goldilocks zone for the NCAA. What a rat-fucking.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:37 AM 02-01-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:

One of the most famous alums (maybe it's because he is from Columbia I've heard so much about him)
[Reply]
bowener 01:57 PM 02-01-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:

He isn't rescuing her he is telling people to stop threatening to kill her or telling her to kill herself. He is right. If you disagree with that then I'm not sure what is wrong with you, but I feel bad for you. She fucked up and she very well may fuck up some other people's lives, and she should be punished accordingly, but murder is not the answer.
[Reply]
Matrix 02:44 PM 02-01-2019
This is the price for being #woke.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 03:29 PM 02-01-2019
True Son:

Jon Sundvold, chairman of the University of Missouri System Board of Curators, not pulling any punches on the NCAA ruling on Mizzou pic.twitter.com/V4BnWlVeD3

— Dave Matter (@Dave_Matter) February 1, 2019

[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 03:50 PM 02-01-2019
Maty Mauk--LOL
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:56 PM 02-16-2019
Why did coach Kul leave Mizzou?
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:28 AM 02-17-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Why did coach Kul leave Mizzou?

Because he’s a giant baby.

He was incensed when Pinkel passed him over for the DC spot and hired Odom after Steckel left. He almost left that year to take the DL guy on an Illinois staff that was obviously in its last year. He didn’t speak to Odom the entire season he was coordinating the DL for him.

On his way out the door, he abused his relationship with a Non-recruiting coaching staff member to get a complete copy of the playbook in electronic form... and then sent copies to every other team in the SEC.

He’s an egotistical baby. There’s a reason he has not lasted anywhere since leaving Mizzou.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:40 PM 02-19-2019
Kiper says he has Beckner Jr as a late Day 2 pick at this point.

If so, that'd be a nice use of our 3rd rounder provided...I think. He's a heck of a talent but I'm not sure he's a perfect fit for our DL. We need rotational depth there, though and if he's simply a sub-package player when we kick Jones out to DE in Nickel formations, that could be pretty handy.

I don't think he's quite explosive enough to be the strong side DE in a perfect world. He's really something of a poor man's Jones. But depending on the board at that point, I'd be hard pressed to pass on him; that would be a really nice value pick in the late 3rd, IMO.
[Reply]
O.city 12:41 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Kiper says he has Beckner Jr as a late Day 2 pick at this point.

If so, that'd be a nice use of our 3rd rounder provided...I think. He's a heck of a talent but I'm not sure he's a perfect fit for our DL. We need rotational depth there, though and if he's simply a sub-package player when we kick Jones out to DE in Nickel formations, that could be pretty handy.

I don't think he's quite explosive enough to be the strong side DE in a perfect world. He's really something of a poor man's Jones. But depending on the board at that point, I'd be hard pressed to pass on him; that would be a really nice value pick in the late 3rd, IMO.
In a sense of just putting as many dudes out there to rush the passer as I could, i'd take him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:53 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
In a sense of just putting as many dudes out there to rush the passer as I could, i'd take him.
Yeah, and if you subbed him in for Nnadi instead of kicking Jones out, your push up the middle would be pretty outstanding, especially if they can find a way to keep Ford here as a Leo.

He'd be a great rotational fit and that's a fine use of a 3rd round pick. I still don't know that I believe he'll be there in the late 3rd, though.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:08 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
That's the MO of Spagnuolo. Why not if he's there
[Reply]
Page 100 of 103
« First < 509096979899100 101102103 >
Up