ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 98 of 252
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148198 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:53 PM 02-12-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I have prey got it for like 20 bucks, it's alright.

Dunno guess that everything being geared to battle royal is really turning me off. Yes that is a market but every company thinking that is where the money is to the point that EA's entire fucking company thinks online microtransactions are where it's at really pisses me off.
I'm a single player guy like you.

Fortunately, I like a lot of Ubisoft games and their chairman is insistent that they're only going to play in the online stuff if it makes sense to them. They continue to be dedicated to good single player experiences.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 03:05 PM 02-12-2019
Finished the Leon play-thru in RE2 last night.......really enjoyed it.

It's funny, I dont remember anything past the police station from the original - so everything played out "new" for me after that!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:52 PM 02-12-2019
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Finished the Leon play-thru in RE2 last night.......really enjoyed it.

It's funny, I dont remember anything past the police station from the original - so everything played out "new" for me after that!
Now that you mention it, I don't remember shit past the police station either. Pretty funny.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:59 PM 02-12-2019
See I don't get that, all of the best game experiences I've had in the last 2+ years are all about single player.

God of War
Red Dead
Tomb Raider
Breath of the Wild
Mario Odyssey
Detroit Become Human
Horizon Zero Dawn
The Metro games
Witcher 3

I'm sure I'm missing some but these are the games I think of when I think of why I play video games, shit like fortnite and call of duty is nowhere on my list.
Im trying to get into Witcher 3. It's just not pulling me in.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:23 PM 02-12-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Im trying to get into Witcher 3. It's just not pulling me in.
If it's not sucking you in now, you'll never get through it. The storyline branches out about midway through the game and if you are easily distracted or not completely interested in completing it all (the main storyline), you'll end up quitting like I did.

And I was obsessed with it early on, put like 160 hours into it and finally gave up in frustration.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:30 PM 02-12-2019
So PS has the Ezio collection for 10 bucks, is it worth it?

I never beat any of those games on the 360..
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:57 PM 02-12-2019
So PS has the Ezio collection for 10 bucks, is it worth it?

I never beat any of those games on the 360..
Yes. Great games. Especially Brotherhood and Revelations.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:23 PM 02-12-2019
Worth it to experience Ezio's story alone.

Bayek is probably my favorite assassin, but Ezio's story can't be matched.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:33 AM 02-13-2019
I've been playing the Conqueror's Blade closed beta and having an absolute blast. They are opening up the beta this Friday through Sunday for everyone. So give it a try if you want. Don't cost nuthin. https://cb.my.com/en

The game is like a cross between Mount & Blade and For Honor. Multiplayer siege battles, where you command troops and so does everyone else. Take objectives, kill the people and their troops.

There are also territory wars where player Houses fight for control of land, and we are testing that as well, but it is still being fleshed out somewhat.

Here is the trailer.

And here is a video by a youtuber who kinda explains a few things then shows some siege battle action. Some of his info is a little wrong, but nothing major.

[Reply]
htismaqe 09:58 AM 02-13-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Worth it to experience Ezio's story alone.

Bayek is probably my favorite assassin, but Ezio's story can't be matched.
Ezio's story is the most fleshed-out. He got 3 games whereas everybody else got one. The story is by far the best solely because of that I think.

That being said, while I loved Bayek, I'll always be partial to Edward Kenway.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:12 AM 02-13-2019
I have the games on the old systems, the collection comes with all the DLC too which I think it'd cost me more just for that.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:19 AM 02-13-2019
I have the games on the old systems, the collection comes with all the DLC too which I think it'd cost me more just for that.
Absolutely it would.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:49 AM 02-13-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
If it's not sucking you in now, you'll never get through it. The storyline branches out about midway through the game and if you are easily distracted or not completely interested in completing it all (the main storyline), you'll end up quitting like I did.

And I was obsessed with it early on, put like 160 hours into it and finally gave up in frustration.
Well that's not what i wanted to hear, lol. Thanks for the heads up.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:06 AM 02-13-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Well that's not what i wanted to hear, lol. Thanks for the heads up.
For me, it was just overloaded. As a big fan of open world games, I never thought the day would come where a game would just be too much but when I started failing side quests because I completed other, unrelated quests (keep in mind, they're not binary decisions so it's not like I knew I would fail 2 other quests if I finished the 3rd) I just got tired of it.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 06:17 PM 02-13-2019
It took me two attempts to get into Witcher III. I liked it, but I'm not one of those putting it on my top 10 list or anything.

The combat system was so-so, but you probably already have your own opinion on that by now.

The thing I liked best was the character development and some of the quests were pretty interesting. There were plenty of 'go kill that person' or 'go get that item' but it had more variety than some similar games.

I play mostly solo games like Witcher. I don't like grinding. To make the game go quicker I skipped making any potions and armor upgrades except for one or two occasions when the plot demanded it. To compensate, I played on an easier level.
[Reply]
Page 98 of 252
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148198 > Last »
Up