ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 57 of 252
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107157 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
007 10:45 AM 06-14-2017
Originally Posted by Stryker:
That was my feeling as well. The new XBOX X and S are going to slay PS4! I was very disappointed.
PS4 is kicking their ass right now. Introducing a new upgraded xbox x isn't going to change that much.

Regarding the E3 pressers, yes, Microsoft was better but it isn't going to change anything in this gen.
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 10:55 AM 06-14-2017
Was hoping for Bloodborne 2 news. Or anything from From Software.
[Reply]
Gonzo 08:50 PM 06-14-2017
Originally Posted by 007:
PS4 is kicking their ass right now. Introducing a new upgraded xbox x isn't going to change that much.

Regarding the E3 pressers, yes, Microsoft was better but it isn't going to change anything in this gen.
Especially at that price tag. The market will only take so much. That's why the Switch is priced where it is. Nintendo was smart there. Well the console for a bit less and make some real money on accessories.
[Reply]
Gonzo 08:51 PM 06-14-2017
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy:
Was hoping for Bloodborne 2 news. Or anything from From Software.
It's been rumored but I'm guessing it'll be another year at least.
[Reply]
Miles 11:51 PM 06-14-2017
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Yeah, I'll second this. Very good game, and it looks incredible on a 4k tv. Watching the opening sequence, my son thought it was a movie.
I have the 4k HDR setup and keep hearing how great Horizon looks so very interested. Starting to realize how much of a super casual gamer I am these days and wonder how much is involved in getting into this game. Is it one that pulls you in quick or more open world that takes more time?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:40 AM 06-15-2017
Playing State of Decay and really enjoying it. Feels a lot like the Walking Dead.

The sense of fear when you make a mistake and the zombies start to swarm and you make a mad dash for your car and pray you don't run out of stamina is palpable. You really have to be smart or you will die, and when you die in this game, YOU DIE. That character is dead and never comes back, and you start over as a new character.

Just had a mission where I had to exile a dude who had been bitten...so I took him outside to kill him, and then just let the zombies rip him apart. :-)

Lots of fun shit with cars...great fun pulling up to an infested house and laying on the horn and the horde swarms out to get backed over. :-)
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:02 AM 06-15-2017
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Almost all of those were already announced. No new IP's except for the VR shit that they're pushing hardcore. I'm a PlayStation guy through and through but Xbox showed some really nice new games. I'm excited for the new metro for sure. Hopefully it's not a timed exclusive, (I don't think it is). Detroit will be just another Heavy Rain or Beyond Two Souls I'm sure. That's all Quantic does. Noting on RDR2 or TLOU2 is really crappy. Those are the two I'm really looking forward to seeing.
Oh I hear ya...I def am excited to hear about tlou 2 and rdr 2hopefully PlayStation experience will be huge. Also want a ff7 update too
[Reply]
Gonzo 11:04 PM 06-15-2017
Not to sound like a broken record here but I'm bringing this up again...

Witcher 3 is by far the most gorgeous, intelligent, captivating RPG ever created. It is almost the perfect game once you add the two DLC add-on's. I just completed NG+2 and got an ending I've never seen before.
The way small to medium decisions come into play hours and hours later is amazing.
The Blood and Wine DLC has about the greatest scenery of any open world game. The colors are very vibrant. You can waste 50+ hours on that storyline alone. 30+ hours are easily spent on the Hearts of Stone DLC as well. Those two downloads along with the main game, along with the more interesting side missions makes this at least a 200 hour game.
There's one side op that has you decide if you'll commit regicide for Christ sakes.
If you plan on doing a lot of the treasure hunts and Witcher Contracts, (some are really worth the effort just to see all the different places you can go) you've got an endless game. When they added the NG+ option along with the two DLC's, they really made this game a once in a lifetime type deal.

If you're still on the fence about getting invested, you really should. I know it starts slow but put 10 hours into it and you'll be hooked.

I can't wait to see what Projekt Red comes out with next. I've seen a few teasers on Cyberpunk. I'm sure it'll be great.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:33 AM 06-16-2017
Ooh, Dying Light is 60% off.

Might have to pick it up.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:13 AM 06-16-2017
Done. Also, there are mods for Dying Light. Like user created content, not just new hats. IN
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:26 AM 06-16-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Done. Also, there are mods for Dying Light. Like user created content, not just new hats. IN
In the Following you get a dune buggy and run over zombies. You can modify to make an electric grill and the zombies go flying 50' , really not much can be more fun than that in gaming.
[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 09:31 AM 06-16-2017
Steam Summer sale starts next week. I might need to get another hard drive. I'm running out of space on mine. :-)
[Reply]
Demonpenz 11:02 PM 06-18-2017
Ooh, Dying Light is 60% off.

Might have to pick it up.
steam??
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:14 AM 06-19-2017
Yeah that sale is over now, though.

I'm just about done with State of Decay. Too bad because it was really awesome. Kinda short though. I wanted to see what happened when they left the valley.

I'll get SOD 2 for sure though.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 01:47 PM 06-19-2017
Yeah that sale is over now, though.

I'm just about done with State of Decay. Too bad because it was really awesome. Kinda short though. I wanted to see what happened when they left the valley.

I'll get SOD 2 for sure though.
The Breakdown DLC is fun. Same map, no storyline, just repair the RV and advance to next level, difficulty increases.
[Reply]
Page 57 of 252
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107157 > Last »
Up