ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 300
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Crying Ramtard 12:57 PM 10-27-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
You should read the comics because that was the plan from the get go. If you hate the show so much, why watch & post in the thread?
what plan ?

I'm saying how they try to make it look like something horrible will happen but theres never really a twist. It just magically never goes wrong.

throat about to get slit ? nope, explosion just happened and through everyone off.

are saying in the comic they acted like they were leaving and waited to ambush ? because the tv show just makes it look like they came back and you don't see if theres a time laps or what ?

I know this may shock you but I don't have to actually like a show to watch it.
the whole zombie trend and concept is dumb. Because the concept is dumb to me, I want to see how the whole thing ends..how do they finish it off. I don't watch every inch of every episode. I watch football and go back and forth.
I'm not a horror guy, I don't need a bunch of that ugliness in my memory.
[Reply]
kcxiv 03:13 PM 10-27-2014
So you watch soemthing that you dont like just for the hell of it? hmm...see i dont get that. if its something i dont like i just move on to another tv show there are alot out there some are decent.

The show is going to be unrealistic, they are living in a zombie world for fuck sake. Some things are going to be super cheesy and dumb as well. Thats why its called TV
[Reply]
Rausch 03:18 PM 10-27-2014
Originally Posted by ram29jackson:
the whole zombie trend and concept is dumb. Because the concept is dumb to me, I want to see how the whole thing ends..how do they finish it off. I don't watch every inch of every episode. I watch football and go back and forth.
Well, I got bad news for you: the comic is still running. They're already approved for two more seasons and have started writing rough outlines as far out as season 10.

There's no "end" in sight...
[Reply]
Radar Chief 03:22 PM 10-27-2014
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Well, I got bad news for you: the comic is still running. They're already approved for two more seasons and have started writing rough outlines as far out as season 10.

Don't know how last nights episode did but the first couple have out performed prime time football. This show isn't going anywhere.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 03:35 PM 10-27-2014
what plan ?

I'm saying how they try to make it look like something horrible will happen but theres never really a twist. It just magically never goes wrong.

throat about to get slit ? nope, explosion just happened and through everyone off.

are saying in the comic they acted like they were leaving and waited to ambush ? because the tv show just makes it look like they came back and you don't see if theres a time laps or what ?

Do you masturbate gloomily as well?
[Reply]
Crying Ramtard 06:36 PM 10-27-2014
Originally Posted by Rausch:

oh,there will be an end and it has to. America has finally adopted the Spanish/Mexican thing of finite shows. Survival of the fittest can only last so long. People will get board with this zombie stuff soon enough.
[Reply]
Crying Ramtard 06:37 PM 10-27-2014
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Don't know how last nights episode did but the first couple have out performed prime time football. This show isn't going anywhere.
LOL its a world wide show.out performing American football isn't surprising
[Reply]
Crying Ramtard 06:41 PM 10-27-2014
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja:
So you watch soemthing that you dont like just for the hell of it? hmm...see i dont get that. if its something i dont like i just move on to another tv show there are alot out there some are decent.

The show is going to be unrealistic, they are living in a zombie world for **** sake. Some things are going to be super cheesy and dumb as well. Thats why its called TV
I don't have to like something to be amused by it. Its fun to watch stupid stuff to make fun of.
[Reply]
penguinz 06:48 PM 10-27-2014
LOL its a world wide show.out performing American football isn't surprising
The domestic ratings are exceeding Sunday night football.
[Reply]
thabear04 07:05 PM 10-27-2014
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Crying Ramtard 07:24 PM 10-27-2014
Originally Posted by penguinz:
The domestic ratings are exceeding Sunday night football.
redundant
[Reply]
Gonzo 08:03 PM 10-27-2014
redundant
You can go ahead and see yourself on outta here. You remind me of the douchebags that go to rock/metal concerts that wear old Tshirts they bought of eBay or Craig's list and then brag about "discovering" the band before anyone else. Then you say how the band was sooo much better before people started listening, just to be the typical hipster douche.
It's a great show, a great comic and a great line of Video Games. The Walking Dead has rejuvenated the zombie genre and given it new life and a new direction.
The zombies are no longer a huge part of the storyline. They're an afterthought, anymore. The show is about the downfall of humanity and what different groups of people will do to survive. It also shows how humanity will always endure to find something to be hopeful for, to never give up on looking ahead.
If you don't enjoy it, fine. See your way out of the thread that celebrates what this show is all about; for everyone that posts here, (sans you) loves this show and all of it's sister forms, (ie the game and the comics).
[Reply]
GordonGekko 08:12 PM 10-27-2014
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
You can go ahead and see yourself on outta here. You remind me of the douchebags that go to rock/metal concerts that wear old Tshirts they bought of eBay or Craig's list and then brag about "discovering" the band before anyone else. Then you say how the band was sooo much better before people started listening, just to be the typical hipster douche.
It's a great show, a great comic and a great line of Video Games. The Walking Dead has rejuvenated the zombie genre and given it new life and a new direction.
The zombies are no longer a huge part of the storyline. They're an afterthought, anymore. The show is about the downfall of humanity and what different groups of people will do to survive. It also shows how humanity will always endure to find something to be hopeful for, to never give up on looking ahead.
If you don't enjoy it, fine. See your way out of the thread that celebrates what this show is all about; for everyone that posts here, (sans you) loves this show and all of it's sister forms, (ie the game and the comics).
You know one of the biggest problems I have with Walking Dead, even though I enjoy it to a high degree, is that the way women are portrayed. I mean, you have women that have gone a few years from access to dentists, doctors, much of the personal hygiene items that American women have access to, yet every time they meet a new group of 'survivors' there is always a smokin' hot female or two that looks like they just walked out of Ulta. Rick looks like absolute dog shit compared to how he started the show for example. But the women, they are doing a bad job there.
[Reply]
Gonzo 09:20 PM 10-27-2014
Originally Posted by GordonGekko:
You know one of the biggest problems I have with Walking Dead, even though I enjoy it to a high degree, is that the way women are portrayed. I mean, you have women that have gone a few years from access to dentists, doctors, much of the personal hygiene items that American women have access to, yet every time they meet a new group of 'survivors' there is always a smokin' hot female or two that looks like they just walked out of Ulta. Rick looks like absolute dog shit compared to how he started the show for example. But the women, they are doing a bad job there.
:-)
I thought the same exact thing when we met that box, Rosita. They do the same thing in the comics.

BTW:
Attached: image.jpg (35.5 KB) 
[Reply]
cabletech94 09:52 PM 10-27-2014
i'm several (comic) issues behind, but to help our friend rammy29 out, pretty much the direction of the zombie apocalypse will end up this way:

the zombies win.................
[Reply]
Page 16 of 300
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Up