ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 300
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:51 PM 10-26-2014
Rick kept his promise....hard ass mode was necessary
[Reply]
Gadzooks 11:03 PM 10-26-2014
Originally Posted by Otter:
Hard to beleive there's not more outrage.
Wouldn't most people who could possibly be outraged be in their 60's or 70's with access to nothing more than basic cable at this point?
[Reply]
thabear04 11:32 PM 10-26-2014
What I remember from universal studios I saw.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Crying Ramtard 12:50 AM 10-27-2014
[QUOTE]
Originally Posted by Jamie:
They didn't just happen to get back in time, it was obviously the plan to draw them out by leaving.

A winter happened off-screen between seasons 2 and 3. Less than two years have passed in the series overall, you can tell by the age of the baby. She was conceived in the beginning of season 1.

They've spent most of their time stationary at the farm and the prison. The only extended period they've been on the road was the aforementioned off-screen winter.

Basically if you want to nitpick maybe pay better attention to the show first.[/QUOTE]

no, what I'm doing is having a reality base and making fun of a stupid tv show. LOL at pay attention.Its stupid ,mindless tv.

the winter happened off screen LOLOLOL
[Reply]
Gonzo 04:47 AM 10-27-2014
[QUOTE=ram29jackson;11059217]
Originally Posted by :

no, what I'm doing is having a reality base and making fun of a stupid tv show. LOL at pay attention.Its stupid ,mindless tv.

the winter happened off screen LOLOLOL
The end of season two, dude. It was fall/winter after the farm but before the prison. You could tell because the leaves were falling and the cast were wearing coats
Spring was in season 3, Lori had the baby. The baby is now about 5 -7 months old.
So we're sitting in late July/August of year #2 of the epidemic.
It's been around 18 months since episode one took place.

Chime in here guys. That sound about right?
[Reply]
Gonzo 04:49 AM 10-27-2014
Originally Posted by Woodrow Call:
Leave out the details but I have to know. Do Rick and Abraham's group reunite in the comics?
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Wallcrawler 06:07 AM 10-27-2014
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Rick kept his promise....hard ass mode was necessary
Yeah, some people in my house were all "too far", and I told em to find another room to watch TV in then.

Then you have Glenn and Maggie standing there like Rick just shot somebody's dog. Glenn should have been one of the least likely to look this way, considering he was about two seconds away from the skull bash/throat slash treatment from these fuckers at the trough line.

To let these assholes out of their sight still alive would have been a colossal fuckup of epic proportions. Those fuckers got exactly what was coming to them.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 06:17 AM 10-27-2014
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
The end of season two, dude. It was fall/winter after the farm but before the prison. You could tell because the leaves were falling and the cast were wearing coats
Spring was in season 3, Lori had the baby. The baby is now about 5 -7 months old.

I think you're right. AMC seems to end each season when winter arrives. When the show was at the prison that was easily accomplished by updating the prison and adding more red shirts in the background.

Now that the group is on the road that's going to be harder to do. When everyone gets to Terminus at the end of last season it appeared to late fall / early winter. Granted, the show is based in Georgia so blinding snow storms won't happen any time soon. But, it does get a bit cold (for southern standards) in the winter.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 06:51 AM 10-27-2014
Originally Posted by ram29jackson:
ouch....

but of course terror loomed..and then as usual...oh we just happened to get back in time and everything is hunky dory.

but eeeewwww

You should read the comics because that was the plan from the get go. If you hate the show so much, why watch & post in the thread?
[Reply]
BigRichard 07:26 AM 10-27-2014
Originally Posted by Otter:
Spoiler!
:-)
[Reply]
Radar Chief 07:56 AM 10-27-2014
Originally Posted by Gonzo:

Sounds about right. IIRC there were cicadas singing in the trees at Terminus when Rick and crew first arrived.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:28 AM 10-27-2014
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Yeah, some people in my house were all "too far", and I told em to find another room to watch TV in then.

Then you have Glenn and Maggie standing there like Rick just shot somebody's dog. Glenn should have been one of the least likely to look this way, considering he was about two seconds away from the skull bash/throat slash treatment from these fuckers at the trough line.

To let these assholes out of their sight still alive would have been a colossal fuckup of epic proportions. Those fuckers got exactly what was coming to them.
Yep...Rick let the governor wonder around and that effed them too.
[Reply]
Gonzo 08:30 AM 10-27-2014
They seem to be following the comics closer and closer every week.
I enjoy the different twists they put on the story, though.
Glad they had us connect with Bobbq before he was snacked upon.
[Reply]
Ceej 12:10 PM 10-27-2014
Two powerful scenes in this episode for me.

The opening scene and the massacre.

Great season so far -- expecting a blah filler episode soon.
[Reply]
salame 10-27-2014, 12:14 PM
This message has been deleted by salame.
salame 12:17 PM 10-27-2014
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:

I think they were looking like that because they knew they fucked up by not killing them back at terminus.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 300
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Up