Page 3 of 3
< 123
Media Center>Thief.
Hammock Parties 08:22 AM 02-20-2014
:-) :-)

[Reply]
Simply Red 11:28 PM 01-28-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I was never a big fan either until I started playing them. Now I love them.
Thief is a disaster - the flow is dogshit. The weaponry is dogshit.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:31 PM 01-28-2019
I was never a big fan either until I started playing them. Now I love them.
any others you'd recommend?
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:57 AM 01-29-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
any others you'd recommend?
The newer AC games are more geared toward combat but I still play mostly stealth. Far Cry has some decent stealth elements too. The problem is, like Sofa King said, that there's usually a brute force way through and if you're prone to that, you'll use it. In the Ubi games, you kind of have to want to play stealth because it isn't really mandatory anymore.

Honestly, one of the most fun games I've played recently is a hunting simulator called TheHunter: Call of the Wild. It's completely, 100% stealth. It's a bit buggy but really really fun and challenging. Trying to get within 25 yards of a wild pig and taking it out with a 60# compound bow without getting sniffed or charged is pretty fun.
[Reply]
Fish 09:13 AM 01-29-2019
not big on Stealth games
Stealth games suck. Fuck patience just let me murder people already.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:19 AM 01-29-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
Stealth games suck. Fuck patience just let me murder people already.
I used to think the same way.

I just finished playing Far Cry Primal a 2nd time on Survivor mode (extreme difficulty + permadeath). :-)
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:28 AM 01-29-2019
I will eventually get into Far Cry - I'm usually 3 or 4 years behind for some reason - I won't be that way w/ Dying Light 2 - that'll be pre-ordered.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:43 AM 01-29-2019
I will eventually get into Far Cry - I'm usually 3 or 4 years behind for some reason - I won't be that way w/ Dying Light 2 - that'll be pre-ordered.
I'm always at least a year behind simply because I can only focus on one game at a time. It usually works out well because by the time I play a game, it's patched up and fully stable.

After playing Origins though, I got kind of nostalgic - I played Far Cry Primal again (very different from other Far Cry games, takes place in 10,000 BCE) and am getting ready to play Black Flag again.
[Reply]
Fish 10:15 AM 01-29-2019
I used to think the same way.

I just finished playing Far Cry Primal a 2nd time on Survivor mode (extreme difficulty + permadeath). :-)
We clearly have a difference of opinion regarding gaming. I thought Primal sucked HARD. LOL... I've played every other Far Cry game repeatedly. Didn't play Primal more than a couple hours and said "Fuck this, gimme my guns back."

To each his own... :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:20 AM 01-29-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
We clearly have a difference of opinion regarding gaming. I thought Primal sucked HARD. LOL... I've played every other Far Cry game repeatedly. Didn't play Primal more than a couple hours and said "Fuck this, gimme my guns back."

To each his own... :-)
:-)

Hiding in bushes and poking dudes with sharpened sticks is a blast. And if you see a bear, RUN. LOL
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:33 AM 01-29-2019
I had this game it was almost fun but fucking couldn't see shit most of the time as you had to hide in shadows and so the game was dark not much can tell what the hell to do.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:13 PM 01-29-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I had this game it was almost fun but ****ing couldn't see shit most of the time as you had to hide in shadows and so the game was dark not much can tell what the hell to do.
I like that studio - but that game is a piece of shit.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up