ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 87 of 94
« First < 37778384858687 88899091 > Last »
Media Center>HBO: True Detective
keg in kc 10:17 AM 09-09-2013
Hits in January.

Starring Matthew McConaughey & Woody Harrelson. :-)

[Reply]
O.city 10:20 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Slow build to some serious payoff in last 15 minutes or so tonight.
Yeah we really got some bones tossed late
[Reply]
O.city 10:51 AM 02-11-2019
Ok so lets discuss this episode

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Dallas Chief 10:59 AM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Ok so lets discuss this episode

Spoiler!
I really want to like it, but this season feels like a dud all over again, just a different flavor. 6.8 episodes of mumbling and pointless remembrances to get to this point.
[Reply]
O.city 11:38 AM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
I really want to like it, but this season feels like a dud all over again, just a different flavor. 6.8 episodes of mumbling and pointless remembrances to get to this point.
I don't know man, I've liked it a lot so far.

Difference of opinion I suppose.
[Reply]
O.city 11:39 AM 02-11-2019
Spoiler!

[Reply]
NewChief 11:54 AM 02-11-2019
Spoiler!
I don't think we need to Spoiler anything, personally. We're all just speculating and episode has aired:

My take on him: he works for the Hoyt family after likely getting hurt in a chicken plant (first black dude with an eye says that tons of people have lost eyes working in the industry). He accidentally killed the brother during the abduction and was ordered to dispose of the body. He placed the boy in the cave in the praying position and made a trail to the body with the dolls as an act of contrition.

One of the bigger theories I'm enjoying is the speculation around the sexuality of Dorff's character. Quite a bit of smoke suggesting that he and Tom (who we now know "struggles" with homosexuality) might have had a sexual encounter.
[Reply]
O.city 12:04 PM 02-11-2019
I don't think we need to Spoiler anything, personally. We're all just speculating and episode has aired:

My take on him: he works for the Hoyt family after likely getting hurt in a chicken plant (first black dude with an eye says that tons of people have lost eyes working in the industry). He accidentally killed the brother during the abduction and was ordered to dispose of the body. He placed the boy in the cave in the praying position and made a trail to the body with the dolls as an act of contrition.

One of the bigger theories I'm enjoying is the speculation around the sexuality of Dorff's character. Quite a bit of smoke suggesting that he and Tom (who we now know "struggles" with homosexuality) might have had a sexual encounter.
I had thought that, but Roland went after the ladies at the church. Maybe he swings both ways? I'm wondering if Hayes finds out he had a thing with Tom and told his GF and that's why they split?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:09 PM 02-11-2019
I'll keep spoiler tagging since I'm of the mindset it's a truly a spoiler until an entire streamable series has concluded since some people won't start until it's completed which allows them to binge watch all it once.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
O.city 03:19 PM 02-11-2019
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:22 PM 02-11-2019
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
O.city 03:38 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:40 PM 02-11-2019
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
O.city 03:45 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Spoiler!
True. Just seemed weird. Wondering if he had been in there before or something? I doubt it.

Also

Spoiler!

[Reply]
O.city 03:47 PM 02-11-2019
I also kind of agree with Discuss in that there seems to be a lot of throwaway shit happening this season that doesn't really advance the arc of the story.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:37 PM 02-11-2019

I don't see any hint of there being anything sexual between Roland and Tom. I know they made a mention that he was never married, never had kids - but I don't see how that has anything to do with if a someone is a homosexual. I guess we'll see - you may be right - but I don't see it.
[Reply]
Page 87 of 94
« First < 37778384858687 88899091 > Last »
Up