ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 94
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Media Center>HBO: True Detective
keg in kc 10:17 AM 09-09-2013
Hits in January.

Starring Matthew McConaughey & Woody Harrelson. :-)

[Reply]
GloucesterChief 06:24 PM 02-19-2014
Notice that Rust called the two black detectives company men when he was leaving the interview.
[Reply]
Aries Walker 07:09 PM 02-19-2014
A little piece of me is wondering if one of the interviewing detectives is somehow the guilty party.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 07:11 PM 02-19-2014
Maybe the older one. The other looks too young.
[Reply]
aturnis 07:41 PM 02-19-2014
I doubt it, but I do think they are working under someone's direction. Those involved likely took notice to Rust's presence at crime scenes and called the dogs on him.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:49 PM 02-19-2014
The writing is so good for this show that Hart's wife could end up being the Yellow King and I would buy it completely.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:30 PM 02-19-2014
Hart has to be in on it. He has a pic from his kid on the wall. Maybe he didn't know what it was back then but he certainty does now. He sees the girls arranging dolls in a rape scene.

He's suppose to be a good detective, one of the best. Thats a gigantic hole in the plot if he's not in on it.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:57 PM 02-19-2014
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Hart has to be in on it. He has a pic from his kid on the wall. Maybe he didn't know what it was back then but he certainty does now. He sees the girls arranging dolls in a rape scene.

He's suppose to be a good detective, one of the best. Thats a gigantic hole in the plot if he's not in on it
Or total denial of his family situation.

You know the old saying "the most difficult things to solve are the ones closest to home."
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:32 AM 02-20-2014
Originally Posted by aturnis:
I doubt it, but I do think they are working under someone's direction. Those involved likely took notice to Rust's presence at crime scenes and called the dogs on him.
I seem to recall Cohle asking how they kept the latest murder out of the papers and whether they had any help from higher ups in doing it.
[Reply]
bowener 12:54 AM 02-20-2014
somebody involved with or a part of the police force is in on all of this. Rust purposely started popping up at crime scenes so that they would question him. He is doing this to see what they know and who is interested in him. His storage locker is full of evidence or found clues to who is really involved. If they exercise a search warrant and find it all, that works out better for him rather than just turning it all over. I doubt Hart is part of it, instead I think they had a real falling out over something in Hart's personal life, maybe a child of his dies or hurts themselves and Rust points out that it is his fault... Idk. Rust quits the force and goes off the grid (just like his dad did), and starts searching for the cult/killer, and eventually brings Hart back into the fold (this may take place after the interviews once Rust has felt the detectives out... (after all Hart says he is getting a read on them not the other way around). Just my two cents at the moment.
[Reply]
KevB 12:34 PM 02-20-2014
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Or total denial of his family situation.

You know the old saying "the most difficult things to solve are the ones closest to home."
Yep, Cohle has alluded to the detective's curse. The answer is right under your nose.
[Reply]
Bambi 12:34 PM 02-20-2014
I don't know if this is going to amount to anything but I think it's important to note that the 2012 interviews with Cohle and Hart are not happening simultaneously. Cohle is interviewed 5 days before Hart and now we can see in episode 5...he walks out after they accuse him before they even talk to Hart the first time.

Seems strange they would go all out "accusatory" without ever really interviewing Hart.

Like I said maybe it's nothing.
[Reply]
rocknrolla 02:26 PM 02-20-2014
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

He's suppose to be a good detective, one of the best. Thats a gigantic hole in the plot if he's not in on it.
In his interviews he has said many times "you miss a lot of things that are right in front of you."
[Reply]
ragedogg69 08:13 PM 02-20-2014
Originally Posted by BCD:
Interesting?

You meant annoying, right.

Michonne is still the most interesting character.
yeah i could see annoying. all kids on tv are. she has slowly been turning into a psychopath. I am interested where they will go with it.
[Reply]
KCwolf 09:33 PM 02-20-2014
Originally Posted by Bowser:
The writing is so good for this show that Hart's wife could end up being the Yellow King and I would buy it completely.
I'm w/ya .... I'm sold .... Hook, Line, Sinker .... Outstanding Series that seems to get better Every week. Looking forward to Sunday's in the off-season Rocks!
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 11:14 PM 02-20-2014
Originally Posted by Aries Walker:
A little piece of me is wondering if one of the interviewing detectives is somehow the guilty party.
The older black detective kinda looks like the detective that pulls Rust off his 2002-2003 interrogation suspect who brings up The Yellow King and subsequently committed suicide.

At least I thought it was him at 1st glance, but he may not be the same dude?

Maybe not, but we're talking about 2002 to now 2013-14

Rather odd, they called him (Rust) in specifically to question the guy, unless someone was wanting to connect Rust and the suicide by getting them in the same room.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 94
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Up