ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Media Center>Half Life 2, Episode 3
Bowser 11:34 AM 05-24-2009
I'm starting this thread now for no other reason than I'm like a crack addict in a crack house with no lighter in regards to waiting for this game. I may just go play through the Orange Box, yet again, to get my fix.

We can use this thread for updates, leaks, all that stuff until it gets here.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:49 PM 06-11-2016
Hey, look! News!

Basically a bunch of shit regarding HL3 has leaked in the form of code in various DOTA2 updates. At this point, we can only assume that it's nothing more than Gabe being a giant cocktease.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:49 PM 06-11-2016
Originally Posted by notorious:
Thread bumped.

Disappointment ensues.

Rinse, repeat.
QFT
[Reply]
Buck 04:47 PM 06-12-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Hey, look! News!

Basically a bunch of shit regarding HL3 has leaked in the form of code in various DOTA2 updates. At this point, we can only assume that it's nothing more than Gabe being a giant cocktease.
Originally Posted by Buck:
They are just trolling. There will never be any more.
[Reply]
notorious 05:06 PM 06-12-2016

[Reply]
Bowser 05:28 PM 06-12-2016
Originally Posted by Buck:
Even now I still hold on to some sliver of hope that HL3 is actually a thing and will be coming out in spite of all evidence pointing to the contrary. Part of me is thinking they just don't want the game to be a complete and utter flop that the Duke Nukem sequel turned out to be, and are working diligently to make sure that doesn't happen. But, really.......

:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 06:09 PM 06-19-2016

Guess I'm going to have to go see if my Orange Box disc for the 360 is adaptable to the XBOX1 so I can play it. Yet again. Because that's probably going to be all the Half Life we're ever going to get.
[Reply]
loochy 11:53 AM 06-20-2016
omg hl3 screen shot:

[Reply]
Bowser 12:19 PM 06-20-2016

[Reply]
Bowser 12:20 PM 06-20-2016
Originally Posted by loochy:
omg hl3 screen shot:

We don't go to Ravenholm anymore.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:36 PM 01-22-2019
https://www.pcgamesn.com/half-life-3...y-gameplay-art

Hard to believe this game is 20 years old.

(runs and hides from the pitchfork wielding masses)
[Reply]
notorious 02:53 PM 01-22-2019
Half-Life was incredibly groundbreaking, nothing like it had been seen up to that point.

HL2 was equally impressive.

Might fire it up right now.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:06 PM 01-22-2019
Half-Life was incredibly groundbreaking, nothing like it had been seen up to that point.

HL2 was equally impressive.

Might fire it up right now.
You know, I've never even played the original Half Life. I've seen snippets of the game while you're inside Black Mesa, but I have never played a minute of the original.
[Reply]
notorious 05:23 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
You know, I've never even played the original Half Life. I've seen snippets of the game while you're inside Black Mesa, but I have never played a minute of the original.
It would be insanely dated now, but when it came out there was nothing like it.

Hell, I purchased a Pentium 3, 500mhz machine with graphics card(very rare at the time) to play it.

Money well spent.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:37 PM 01-22-2019
It would be insanely dated now, but when it came out there was nothing like it.

Hell, I purchased a Pentium 3, 500mhz machine with graphics card(very rare at the time) to play it.

Money well spent.
Heh. That was damned near a fortune to get that rig back then, I would bet.

I've played the Orange Box probably at least ten times (I'm talking Half Life 2 and both episode games). Might have to make it 11, then throw in Portal for old time's sake. (Speaking of, that was part of why I was so giddy waiting for Half Life 3 - supposedly it was going to have the Portal Gun in it. Half Life and Portal combined? Shiiiiiitt.)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:38 PM 01-22-2019
Valve is definitely slacking.....

[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up