ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Media Center>First look at Will Smith as Genie
MephistophelesJanx 09:10 AM 12-19-2018
I simply cannot wait for this movie to come out. Hopefully it bombs at the box office and it:

A) Forces Disney to reconsider re-making their entire fucking catalogue.
B) Forces Will Smith to take a multi-year vacation from making movies and seriously re-evaluating what bullshit film projects he signs on to.

[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:28 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Sorry:
He was damn good those movies sand after earth never seen jt. I can literally look at any actor and be like he's playing himself if I tried hard enough lol.
After Earth was a shit movie. Don't watch it. Will was clearly trying to feature his douchey son and didn't give a shit whether the product was worthwhile or not. The small role he played in the film was very different from typical summer blockbuster Will Smith, though, which is why I mentioned it.

I think you're right, which is why I laugh anytime someone says that about Smith. How many times has Denzel played Denzel as some form of cop/detective? Tom Hanks isn't a true thespian. Brad Pitt? Get the fuck outta here.
[Reply]
1claire 06:11 PM Today
I really hope that it will be worth it to watch, I am not that impressed with the live action movie of Beauty and the Beast and Cinderella. I have also heard that Disney is creating a live action of The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up