ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Media Center>Anthem
keg in kc 02:50 PM 06-09-2018
BioWare's entry into the Destiny/Division market. Haven't seen anything since the short scripted demo video at last year's e3, until, finally, a long promo/q&a segment ending today's ea play event, and now the release date is official: 2/22/19

Should be a lot more info this week, it's clearly their focus this year. Will post more as I find it.

[Reply]
Aspengc8 05:43 PM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Story is setting up quite nicely, seems like a lot to do at least early game.
Yeah Im definitely enjoying it so far. Love how the blueprints are tied to the weapon challenges. Kinda lets guns you like 'level' with you.
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:41 PM 02-15-2019
I was glad to see the worries about the cosmetics shop after the pic leak a couple weeks back ended up being baseless.

6 days to go. Unfortunately I only work on two of them (never thought I'd say that...) so there'll be some long days waiting.
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:44 PM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
Yeah Im definitely enjoying it so far. Love how the blueprints are tied to the weapon challenges. Kinda lets guns you like 'level' with you.
And the fact that there are so many challenges gives you a reason to use different weapons instead of just sticking with two. Ditto for gear. It's a completionists wet dream.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:02 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
And the fact that there are so many challenges gives you a reason to use different weapons instead of just sticking with two. Ditto for gear. It's a completionists wet dream.
Get a pc and get on with us. :-)
[Reply]
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Up