ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Media Center>Glass
RunKC 10:28 PM 07-23-2018

M. Night Shyamalan flick with Bruce Willis, James McAvoy and Samuel L Jackson.

Looks very intriguing
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:34 PM 02-06-2019
Spoiler!

[Reply]
FAX 09:50 PM 04-16-2019
This was a very strange film ...

I just watched it (final credits rolled about 20 minutes ago) and I'm not sure whether I liked it or just "wanted" to like it so much I overlooked a lot of things.

I wouldn't say it sucked. But, like several of his movies, there are suck aspects all bundled up in some positives. I think Shamalamalam needs a writing partner whose job is to remove the suck from his scripts. Considering the casting, this should have been rated 4.5 (out of 5) Pows. It didn't get there for me, unfortunately.

Basically, I just wound up saying, "Damn. That could have been great."

FAX
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:42 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
This was a very strange film ...

I just watched it (final credits rolled about 20 minutes ago) and I'm not sure whether I liked it or just "wanted" to like it so much I overlooked a lot of things.

I wouldn't say it sucked. But, like several of his movies, there are suck aspects all bundled up in some positives. I think Shamalamalam needs a writing partner whose job is to remove the suck from his scripts. Considering the casting, this should have been rated 4.5 (out of 5) Pows. It didn't get there for me, unfortunately.

Basically, I just wound up saying, "Damn. That could have been great."

FAX
It did fall short of my expectations as well, after the incredible flic that was “Split” I was prepared for something better

Very uneven to be sure, he spent too much screen time in the hospital... but the secret society ending was pretty cool
[Reply]
burt 04:35 PM 04-20-2019
I really enjoyed it. James McAvoy was AMAZING!!!! BUT I agree with ThaVirus about the ending....
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up