ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 95 of 152
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105145 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
loochy 02:52 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by scott free:
The bottom line is this, almost anything goes here, everyone has said it a million times & i've chimed in my fair share. The wild & wooly dynamic of the Planet is its biggest draw, i lurked a few other boards before committing to the Planet & they were just too tame, i wanted to get in here & mix it up with the rest of the hooligans.

Dane & others flamethrowing ways are something people just need to either A) get used to B) fire back at, or C) run away to the Coalition. Has he revealed a thin skin? sure, but i'd venture that most here have at one time or another. The only way to 'win' here is to tell'em all to kiss your ass & then, most importantly, prove (impossible here, but ya gotta try) to them why they're wrong.

Danes general smarts, entertainment insider knowledge & shit stirring antics help keep this place interesting. R8er? well, this is America after all & if he wants to hang out over in the corner, so be it.

The mods arent changing anything, so why not forget this crap & move on.
Why are you preaching this to us? We are the ones that are still here. DANE is the one that left, so send this to him.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 02:52 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
And you're still a shitty Rams fan.
Well, I'm the only Rams fan here that isn't a troll, so I guess I am....
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:52 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:

You'd have to be an idiot to think Dane left solely because of the comment in question. Sadly, there are a LOT of idiots here.
well, when that's the ONLY story being posted...and it adds up...WTF do you expect people to believe?

we can't all be in the ubber secret Dane inner circle.
[Reply]
-King- 02:53 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
What's funny is I pictured your description of CP how it is now....and I instantly thought of Laz and JD(random numbers) as the two friends who sit in the dark corner and drool over the women that are dancing.
:-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
blaise 02:53 PM 03-22-2011
"This board was better ___ years ago." You hear that on every message board.

I think Dane is an interesting guy and everything, and it's great that he's done well for himself. I bet if you met him in person he'd be a very cool guy. He seems like he has a lot of wisdom and interesting life experiences. But, there's a guy that posts like him on every message board. With the constant, "That's why you're a dumbass" to people. It's not offensive to me because it hurts people's feelings or something. I don't think I've ever actually had much interaction with him. I just think it's such a tired message-boardy kind of way to post. Every board has a guy that does the "Die in a fire, asshat." routine. It's almost a caricature. It sort of surprises me that he does it so much. It's kind of trite.
[Reply]
-King- 02:53 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Well, I'm the only Rams fan here that isn't a troll, so I guess I am....
Who said you aren't a troll?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 02:55 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
well, when that's the ONLY story being posted...and it adds up...WTF do you expect people to believe?

we can't all be in the ubber secret Dane inner circle.
He could have posted the entire story, and it wouldn't have made a lick of fucking difference.

I certainly wouldn't have taken the route he did, but no matter how he went about it, there would be people standing in line to bust his balls.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 02:56 PM 03-22-2011
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:57 PM 03-22-2011
I certainly wouldn't have taken the route he did, but no matter how he went about it, there would be people standing in line to bust his balls.
This.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:00 PM 03-22-2011
He could have posted the entire story, and it wouldn't have made a lick of ****ing difference.
Uhm, I dont think so. There are plenty of people here who wouldn't be blasting him if he had stuck up for himself, me being one of them.

I dont have a particular problem with Dane, I would never want him to leave, he is a personality in a room full of personalities, but lets not kid ourselves, his persona on here was a complete douche bag at the same time.

If he had a reasonable explanation as to why he was unhappy, many more would've sympathized with him.

But the original story that we all got......that's grounds for being blasted, because that's BS on his part and just makes him look like a coward.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:00 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Here we go with this crap again. I've been here for what, 5? 6 years? This place is the same as it's always been for at least that time period.

Maybe all the posters YOU were comfortable with left, that doesn't mean this place has gone down the drain.
It was well into the downward slide by the time you rolled in.

And if you don't think so, I can assure you, I don't give a shit.
[Reply]
-King- 03:00 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Yeah, I guess I'm a troll since I apologized to CP because of all the Rams trolls that were here in December, posted in a thread asking where all the Rams fans were that were trolling but didn't show up because the Rams lost to the Chiefs.
Stop being a vagina dude.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 03:01 PM 03-22-2011
there are a LOT of idiots here.
I noticed that
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:01 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by -King-:
Stop being a vagina dude.
Posted via Mobile Device
Good luck with that.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:01 PM 03-22-2011
That wasn't directed at you, Tim. You're one of the folks who actually know the entire story.

I'm talking about the people that are playing dimestore psychologist.

You'd have to be an idiot to think Dane left solely because of the comment in question. Sadly, there are a LOT of idiots here.
Yes, and we get more every day.

Quantity? Way up there. Quality? Not so much.
[Reply]
Page 95 of 152
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105145 > Last »
Up