ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 154
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
booger 02:57 PM 06-24-2008
hot chicks with douchebags
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:01 PM 06-24-2008
I'm convinced that 'whatsmyname' is a regular posing under a new name to stir the dookie...nobody can be this stupid.

He always posts from a mobile device to hide himself, i think i have a pretty good idea who it is.
[Reply]
acesn8s 03:01 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
It seems like once a month some moron posts here about some law he broke, and laughs about it.

Anybody else feel that way?
Are you new?

:-)
[Reply]
Donger 03:03 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by scott free:
I'm convinced that 'whatsmyname' is a regular posing under a new name to stir the dookie...nobody can be this stupid.

He always posts from a mobile device to hide himself, i think i have a pretty good idea who it is.
Oh no.

Please don't let it be GoChiefs.

I'd like my first homosexual encounter to be with someone experienced.
[Reply]
whatsmynameagain 03:04 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by scott free:

anybody could put the code in for mobile dvice you idiot. I would rather post from phone than work pc. getting ready to hit the bar. watchout about 1am, theres your warning

Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 03:05 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by dayzeofthenew:
I read somewhere that when you're doing 65, you're traveling at something like 80' per second....

don't forget about mechanical faliures, tire blow outs, road debris and other things that are beyond a riders' control.
it's actually just over 95 fps
[Reply]
Bowser 03:05 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by Donger:
Oh no.

I'd like my first homosexual encounter to be with someone experienced.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 03:06 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by Redrum_69:
your mom is like a dead end road...her crevices cant be filled even by the highway workers, no one cares about her enough to maintain her and you can tell she hasnt been ridden on in years, and now all she does is lay there waiting for anyone to pass by and dump their load on her.
Thread over? :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 03:07 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by whatsmynameagain:
anybody could put the code in for mobile dvice you idiot. I would rather post from phone than work pc. getting ready to hit the bar. watchout about 1am, theres your warning

Posted via Mobile Device
Can't wait to read about you in the paper.
[Reply]
booger 03:09 PM 06-24-2008
Attached: dd1.bmp (275.0 KB) 
[Reply]
Adept Havelock 03:10 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by whatsmynameagain:
your jealous cause your fatass won't fit on one. and im sure you've never drove drunk. ****ing hypocritesPosted via Mobile Device
I don't drive drunk, but I've lost someone I loved to idiots like you that do.

Please, die slowly in a fire. Preferably screaming in agony as your nutsack melts, if you still have one.

You're one of the best arguments I've ever seen in favor of Roe Vs. Wade. :-)

Go ahead and make some snide comment about how your glad they are dead, wish I'd been in the car too, or whatever. The opinion or insults of a waste of flesh like yourself carries no weight with me.

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider:
Man the other clown can at least play the part! You on the other hand have no game. It must be a drag to suck at being a troll :-)
Indeed. :-)
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 03:12 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by GonzoRox88:
And it's too bad your mother didn't swallow you, but shit happens, eh?
it's actually a funny story...his uncle DID swallow him, but he choked and spit him back up. His mom just happened to sit down on the curb right after that. it's lucky his mom stopped by though, otherwise he'd just be a wet spot brought forth by a pair of fag brothers.
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 03:14 PM 06-24-2008
I almost thought whatsmynameagain would end up being marlborofag, but now I don't think so.

both are definitely trolls and full of shit though.
[Reply]
booger 03:15 PM 06-24-2008
/
Attached: dumbdumber.jpg (14.9 KB) 
[Reply]
StcChief 03:17 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Can't wait to read about you in the paper.
no can't wait to swerve at you
[Reply]
Page 66 of 154
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116 > Last »
Up