Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 04:27 PM 04-02-2023
Originally Posted by Athis:
Who was she taunting there? I can't see the rest of the photo.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:27 PM 04-02-2023
nudes?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:31 PM 04-02-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Lots of fouls called on LSU as well. The fouls weren’t what cost Iowa that game. It was LSU shooting 75% from three point range in the first half that did Iowa in. Just too big of a hole to overcome.
It was a huge factor. Iowa is heavily dependent on their core players. Lsu is not. Iowa had to play the second half with three of their starters playing with oven mitts. Where Lsu kept their core players out of foul trouble by keeping them out of the first half and watching their bench go on a run.

Agree that the 75% is hard to overcome. But way harder to overcome when you take so much out of iowas hands. Clark was half as aggressive in the 4th quarter because they kept dinging here on offensive fouls
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:38 PM 04-02-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Ignorance? If you don't want to get taunted by your opponents when you lose a championship game, I would suggest not taunting them yourself.

What the hell is with this soft as hell discourse?
She didn't taunt LSU at all... The clip you showed was from last weekend after a girl did that to them during the game, and was no where close to this.... can't embed from here.

https://twitter.com/CoachMcMartin/st...842924547?s=20
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 04:43 PM 04-02-2023
Ignorance? If you don't want to get taunted by your opponents when you lose a championship game, I would suggest not taunting them yourself.

What the hell is with this soft as hell discourse?
That's it, go to your room and don't come out until dinner.
[Reply]
tredadda 04:48 PM 04-02-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
It was a huge factor. Iowa is heavily dependent on their core players. Lsu is not. Iowa had to play the second half with three of their starters playing with oven mitts. Where Lsu kept their core players out of foul trouble by keeping them out of the first half and watching their bench go on a run.

Agree that the 75% is hard to overcome. But way harder to overcome when you take so much out of iowas hands. Clark was half as aggressive in the 4th quarter because they kept dinging here on offensive fouls
Despite LSU sitting some starters in the first half due to foul issues their bench still dominated Iowa’s starters. Heck one of LSUs bench players who usually averaged like three a game had 21 at the half. I will agree that the Clark technical was terrible, but LSU built up such a lead that Iowa had to play more aggressive to get back into it. That means the chance of picking up additional fouls was likely. Plus Iowa would build a run, but couldn’t get much closer than 8-9 because of that huge lead. It was mentioned earlier but you aren’t beating a team that shot that well.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:53 PM 04-02-2023
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
She didn't taunt LSU at all... The clip you showed was from last weekend after a girl did that to them during the game, and was no where close to this.... can't embed from here.

https://twitter.com/CoachMcMartin/st...842924547?s=20
She didn’t get to taunt LSU because that team absolutely destroyed her team. You’re kidding yourself if you think she wouldn’t have done so if she would have won given her past antics.

Winners win, losers cry about getting taunted. I would suggest not becoming the latter.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 04:54 PM 04-02-2023
Girl with the tiger hair color leading the blowout win is awesome. She looks like fun.
[Reply]
Pablo 04:55 PM 04-02-2023
With that finish you have to start asking the question, is Caitlin Clark a choke artist??
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:56 PM 04-02-2023

“It was cute when Caitlin Clark did it. Y’all didn’t have any issues with it at all. So don’t be all outraged and talking about class and sportsmanship when Angel Reese does the same thing.”

- Former NBA player @etanthomas36 pic.twitter.com/9mPoPtY9TK

— NBACentral (@TheNBACentral) April 2, 2023

[Reply]
The Franchise 04:56 PM 04-02-2023
Shocking that midwestern white guys are now pissed about race. SHOCKING.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:57 PM 04-02-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
With that finish you have to start asking the question, is Caitlin Clark a choke artist??
She should certainly be asking LeBron for advice on having to carry weak teams to titles over far superior ones.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:57 PM 04-02-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Nobody will be saying that. They take away lots of her offensive game when she has to play an entire quarter on 4 fouls
[Reply]
ghak99 04:58 PM 04-02-2023
She didn’t get to taunt LSU because that team absolutely destroyed her team. You’re kidding yourself if you think she wouldn’t have done so if she would have won given her past antics.

Winners win, losers cry about getting taunted. I would suggest not becoming the latter.
I didn't watch the post game. Did she cry about getting taunted?

All I'm seeing is people pointing out how childish the player who followed her around the court to taunt her looked.
[Reply]
tredadda 04:59 PM 04-02-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Nobody will be saying that. They take away lots of her offensive game when she has to play an entire quarter on 4 fouls
She could have had one foul and it wouldn’t have made a difference. LSU was the better team today and it showed.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 125
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Up