ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 208
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105155 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*.* NEW- 2014 General Fitness Thread *.*
penguinz 01:44 PM 08-13-2014
I guess we filled up the old one... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280149

Welcome to 2014! Now get your ass in top physical condition!

No one else started it so here it is!

**From the 2013 Thread**

If you want to get back into lifting, or need a new lifting routine, START HERE:

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wi...inner_Programs

If you have questions about the SS programs, look here:

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

Keep in mind that you're a novice lifter for a longer period of time than you think you are. Novice lifting can last anywhere from a few months to a year or two, depending on how hard you hit the weights and where you started.

Once you've reached the point where you don't make regular progress on the SS program, you are ready to move on to the intermediate stage, which can last you for a good number of years. Find it HERE:

http://madcow.hostzi.com/5x5_Program/Linear_5x5.htm

If you're a very advanced lifter (many, many years of CONSISTENT weight training), then there are lot of programs out there, and which one you pick is simply a matter of preference. If you're really that advanced, you should know what works for you and what doesn't by this point.
[Reply]
RobBlake 04:27 PM 01-13-2015
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Not completely true. My wife gets pissed when I threaten to quit the gym and just live like a normal person.
gotta keep up that stamina :-)
[Reply]
penguinz 04:29 PM 01-13-2015
Originally Posted by RobBlake:
gotta keep up that stamina :-)
I am 40 with two kids. All we need is 5 minutes. :-)
[Reply]
RobBlake 04:31 PM 01-13-2015
Originally Posted by penguinz:
I am 40 with two kids. All we need is 5 minutes. :-)

haha. I guess having kids is a nice card up your sleeve eh
[Reply]
KC native 04:42 PM 01-13-2015
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Not sure women give a shit about a guys body. Its more about the personality and bank account.
I don't know about that. I'm starting to look buff and my wife has been all over me the last few weeks. I haven't gotten a raise or changed my personality.
[Reply]
KC native 04:43 PM 01-13-2015
Originally Posted by RobBlake:
haha. I guess having kids is a nice card up your sleeve eh
If you know what you're doing, you can be done in 5 minutes with both people busting a nut.
[Reply]
NewChief 04:45 PM 01-13-2015
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Not sure women give a shit about a guys body. Its more about the personality and bank account.
Heh. I think that's true until women get a little older and more sure of what they want. My wife definitely wants my ass at the gym staying fit.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 05:04 PM 01-13-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
I don't know about that. I'm starting to look buff and my wife has been all over me the last few weeks. I haven't gotten a raise or changed my personality.
I just see a lot of hotties with guys built like Fraz but also make nice coin. On the other hand you rarely see a decent looking guy with a fatty.
[Reply]
Silock 07:20 PM 01-13-2015
My wife certainly doesn't care about my body. Kinda sucks. The only person I'm in the gym for is me.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:25 PM 01-13-2015
Originally Posted by Silock:
My wife certainly doesn't care about my body. Kinda sucks. The only person I'm in the gym for is me.
Mine use to before we got married, lol.

I use to enjoy the attention a bit, but sometimes it's annoying. Took my shirt off at some neighborhood pool party of my wife's friends in Liberty(50-100 people) and all of a sudden just felt like I was on a stage being glared at some probably in delight, some probably jealous thinking what a douche. I thought it was all in my head at first, but after the party without me saying anyting my wife said "Did you notice everyone staring at you?"
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:34 PM 01-13-2015
Originally Posted by Silock:
She says she doesn't.

I bet she responds to it on a primitive level. :-)
[Reply]
Silock 08:04 PM 01-13-2015
I wish that were true.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:23 PM 01-13-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
Start checking her email and phone. Sounds like she's cheating and keeping you happy enough you won't notice.
[Reply]
KC native 08:28 PM 01-13-2015
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Start checking her email and phone. Sounds like she's cheating and keeping you happy enough you won't notice.
:-)

No.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:41 PM 01-13-2015
We care. The amount that we care is dependent upon how much we care about you. The more we love the less we harp on your natural beauty. (EX: Mr. Universilock's wife and KC Native's (ha ha Native, that was funny, right?) You don't need to be constantly reminded that a thousand other girls would fuck you.

Sorry we stare. If you had piercing blue eyes or a thigh gap, we'd stare at that too. Just look back at us disapprovingly. Most of us will look away.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:45 PM 01-13-2015
They'd care if you were 50 lbs overweight for sure.
[Reply]
Page 55 of 208
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105155 > Last »
Up