ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 68
« First < 17576364656667 68 >
Media Center>Zack Snyder to direct next Superman film
tk13 10:44 PM 10-04-2010
http://heatvision.hollywoodreporter....medium=twitter

Nolan and Zack Snyder, definitely an interesting team. There are already rumors now that Zod is going to be the villain.

I have to say I'm excited that it "appears" they aren't going to go totally out of left field and do something stupid and out of character for Superman.
[Reply]
007 02:49 PM 04-07-2014
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Very true, but the Thor theme is incredible.

that doesn't even come close to MoS. My favorites are MoS, Tron and Inception.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 03:27 PM 04-07-2014
So Marvel officially confirmed today that Cap 3 will open May 6th 2016. The same day as Batman vs. Superman.

Titanic box office battle !

I'm pretty sure that's the day that the world will end now.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Direckshun 03:40 PM 04-07-2014
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
So Marvel officially confirmed today that Cap 3 will open May 6th 2016. The same day as Batman vs. Superman.

Titanic box office battle !

I'm pretty sure that's the day that the world will end now.
Posted via Mobile Device
Glad Cap is getting his own movie.

Why the hell hasn't Ruffalo's Hulk received a single one? Have they determined there's just too little story there to tell?
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:43 PM 04-07-2014
A lot of people already expected Batman versus Superman to be delayed again anyway.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 03:52 PM 04-07-2014
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
A lot of people already expected Batman versus Superman to be delayed again anyway.
I'm pretty sure WB will blink eventually regardless. If nothing else, there isn't enough IMAX screens to go around for both.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 03:53 PM 04-07-2014
Originally Posted by Direckshun:

Why the hell hasn't Ruffalo's Hulk received a single one? Have they determined there's just too little story there to tell?
Probably because both Hulk movies underperform some. and yes, Hulk is probably better in small doses on the big screen.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:37 PM 04-07-2014
Hulk as a main character is boring. Bruce Banner is meh and then when he becomes the Hulk...it's just a CGI fuck-fest.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:11 PM 04-07-2014
Yeah, there's only so many times I can watch Bruce Banner try to avoid Hulking out, inevitably Hulking out of anger and destroying shit, going on the run, Hulking out to save the day, then going back on the run..
[Reply]
Fish 05:33 PM 04-07-2014
Hulk is a tool. You point him in the right direction and let him go. Awesome character as long as it's not the lead..
[Reply]
DaveNull 05:39 PM 04-07-2014
I'm pretty sure WB will blink eventually regardless. If nothing else, there isn't enough IMAX screens to go around for both.
Posted via Mobile Device
I'd take a day off to watch them both.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:45 PM 04-07-2014
Originally Posted by Fish:
Hulk is a tool. You point him in the right direction and let him go. Awesome character as long as it's not the lead..
The Jay and Silent Bob of the Marvel Universe great in short doses, but no substance or interesting format for a full film because Banner is boring as fuck when he's lucid.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:55 PM 04-07-2014
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
The Jay and Silent Bob of the Marvel Universe great in short doses, but no substance or interesting format for a full film because Banner is boring as fuck when he's lucid.
That last movie with Edward Norton was done about as well as you can get for a Hulk movie. But there's really nowhere else to go with the character other than the fugitive on the run format.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:32 PM 04-07-2014
Why the hell would WB back off? Batman vs Superman will slaughter Captain America at the box office. It's like Jesus versus Tom Hanks.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:34 PM 04-07-2014
Originally Posted by Guru:
that doesn't even come close to MoS. My favorites are MoS, Tron and Inception.
MOS has great music, i also thought the dark knight and the dark knight rises had great scores too.

Can't recall inception, may have to listen again
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:43 PM 04-07-2014
That last movie with Edward Norton was done about as well as you can get for a Hulk movie. But there's really nowhere else to go with the character other than the fugitive on the run format.
Posted via Mobile Device
Uh, bullshit. There've been 100,000 issues of Hulk comics.

Hulk is a great character because he fights constantly with Banner (Banner eventually learned to retain his personality within the Hulk's body), he has fought valiantly against gods who are too powerful for him just to save others (his family), he is constantly at war with a world he wants to save but is legitimately terrified of him (this does seem like a plot line in Avengers 2), and lets not forget one of the best comic book characters of any genre right now is She Hulk, who daylights as a successful lawyer.

I think the struggles of the first Hull movies spooked Marvel (which is sad, because I loved "Hulk"), and that's why they're keeping their distance.
[Reply]
Page 67 of 68
« First < 17576364656667 68 >
Up