ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What is worst, craziest, rudest….
GabyKeepsMeWarm 08:17 PM 06-23-2024
Let’s talk travel.

What is the weirdest, funniest, scariest, goofiest, most dangerous, rudest, strangest travel experience you’ve ever had? Could be an experience two towns away at a gas station or WalMart, or maybe it’s something wacky internationally or maybe just some big city here in the US.

I’ve got a few weird stories in the holster, but let’s hear yours. Go!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:20 PM 06-23-2024
I went to California and they wouldn’t let me actually use my ac or run 65 on the highway in my truck.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:21 PM 06-23-2024
They won't let you masterbate on an airplane anymore since 9/11. Thanks a lot Bin Laden.
[Reply]
Spott 08:24 PM 06-23-2024
At your mom’s house.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:29 PM 06-23-2024
Originally Posted by Spott:
At your mom’s house.
I seent it!!!
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 08:32 PM 06-23-2024
We’re off to a strong start. Cmon gang, let’s hear some stories!
[Reply]
Katipan 08:37 PM 06-23-2024
Just tell us yours. We'll Belize every word.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:38 PM 06-23-2024
You may be asking a lot here. For someone to tell an actual weird travel story, it probably takes too long to type it out here.
[Reply]
Dark Horse 08:47 PM 06-23-2024
No good personal stories but I did hear a doozy about a man from Nantucket if you’re interested
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:13 PM 06-23-2024
Originally Posted by Dark Horse:
No good personal stories but I did hear a doozy about a man from Nantucket if you’re interested
Subscribed
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:24 PM 06-23-2024
One time I drove from lower Mississippi back home to KC, on practically no sleep after partying in New Orleans with an ex GF.

The no sleep was already a bad idea, but I was determined to do it because I had to get home by noon to start work on a college football saturday.

Well, about halfway through Arkansas my cell service went out and I had no fucking clue where I was. Lost in the Ozark St. Francis National Forests, somewhere, dark as fuck, no sleep.

The roads were getting really twisty and it was pitch black. I started nodding off at the wheel and I was convinced if I didn't pull over for a nap I was going to ram into a tree and end up bear food.

So I pulled over at a truck stop and got a couple hours. Could have been a real deliverance situation, but I woke up, eventually figured out where I-49 was and got home.

Definitely makes you think about ever driving through that part of the country alone at night though.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:27 PM 06-23-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
One time I drove from lower Mississippi back home to KC, on practically no sleep after partying in New Orleans with an ex GF.

The no sleep was already a bad idea, but I was determined to do it because I had to get home by noon to start work on a college football saturday.

Well, about halfway through Arkansas my cell service went out and I had no fucking clue where I was. Lost in the Ozark St. Francis National Forests, somewhere, dark as fuck, no sleep.

The roads were getting really twisty and it was pitch black. I started nodding off at the wheel and I was convinced if I didn't pull over for a nap I was going to ram into a tree and end up bear food.

So I pulled over at a truck stop and got a couple hours. Could have been a real deliverance situation, but I woke up, eventually figured out where I-49 was and got home.

Definitely makes you think about ever driving through that part of the country alone at night though.
That story may have happened but not to you
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:30 PM 06-23-2024
I posted on here my adventures trying to see the Arab quarter in Jerusalem and almost getting myself killed.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:41 PM 06-23-2024
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
That story may have happened but not to you
He wrote a dissertation about being tired and sleeping at a truck stop. It absolutely happened to him.
[Reply]
Bump 09:55 PM 06-23-2024
I can't think of anything that weird when I've traveled.

One time coming back home in Kansas from Wichita at like 2 am, there was a smaller pickup truck in front of me on a narrow 2 lane highway and he was driving about 40 mph and swerving constantly. Looked like there was a fight going on in the cab but hard to tell. At first I was pissed trying to pass him, but couldn't because he was swerving non stop. So I backed off and took an extra half hour to get home.

Then I went to Vegas on a new years eve. At about 4 in the morning after drinking/clubbing all night I walked back to the hotel. There were no cabs in Vegas that night and it ended up being a much longer walk then I thought it was going to be. Finally made it back to the hotel, approached the backdoor. A security guy in a suit asked if I needed to get in and I said "yes sir!" and he swiped the door open. I don't think I was supposed to be back there, it looked like a bunch of dressing rooms and a hallway. Then a bunch of people in costumes all came out at the same time and I just kinda pretended like I belonged and followed them and made my way back to the lobby. There was another security guy that looked like he wanted to stop me but I just kept going.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up