ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 71
« First < 12525859606162 63646566 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
O.city 10:26 AM 12-17-2019
One of the Pats old LB'ers talked about getting sheets in his locker pre game talking about all the offenses audibles and such. Never knew where they came from they just showed up.

Seriously, fuck them all.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:26 AM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
It was part of a documentary film called Do Your Job or named something like that, and had the approval of the Browns. The crew were doing it openly while wearing Patriot's gear. So it's not like they were hiding anything while doing it. This crew did not also get permission of the Bengals which is where they failed. So much for doing their own job. It's not like they needed to steal anything to win against the Bengals anyway. LOL! What a silly suspicion. It captures about 8 minutes per what I read. Meanwhile, signals are sent in via headsets and there isn't anything showing players turning to the sidelines to get any signals either. Belichick had no idea it was even being done.

There's so much jealousy and envy by less-successful rival teams, it's usually someone from one of those teams making the initial complaint with the worst always assumed first when its the Patriots.
The most detail oriented guy in all of pro sports who got in trouble for videotaping in the past (extra careful, knows the rules) happened to send a videographer out to next week's opponents game and somehow forgot an important DETAIL to notify the Bengals. Then they write an apology letter that stated their independent contractor (whoops... 17 year employee. Clumsy DETAIL) did this entire thing rogue. And that he was filming a documentary which conveniently sounds like the same excuse they were instructing their contractors (? Employees?) to use during Spygate.

But yeah, nothing to see here. That being said, about to take my fat friend (oh wait... I meant to say The Deflator) to lunch.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:29 AM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The most detail oriented guy in all of pro sports who got in trouble for videotaping in the past (extra careful, knows the rules) happened to send a videographer out to next week's opponents game and somehow forgot an important DETAIL to notify the Bengals. Then they write an apology letter that stated their independent contractor (whoops... 17 year employee. Clumsy DETAIL) did this entire thing rogue. And that he was filming a documentary which conveniently sounds like the same excuse they were instructing their contractors (? Employees?) to use during Spygate.

But yeah, nothing to see here. That being said, about to take my fat friend (oh wait... I meant to say The Deflator) to lunch.
Not just detail oriented but an absolute control freak by all accounts.
[Reply]
TEX 11:07 AM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:

:-) Drop the microphone...
[Reply]
BossChief 11:09 AM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
One of the Pats old LB'ers talked about getting sheets in his locker pre game talking about all the offenses audibles and such. Never knew where they came from they just showed up.

Seriously, fuck them all.
That was ted Johnson.

That was back in like 2002 and they’re still doing it.

The whole thing needs to be nuked from orbit
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:09 AM 12-17-2019
I think they will lose a mid-round draft pick... The other owners should be hot enough to make this the minimum... JMO
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:12 AM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I think they will lose a mid-round draft pick... The other owners should be hot enough to make this the minimum... JMO
The minimum should be more severe than the last time they got caught doing this. Anything less would be like giving permission to continue.
[Reply]
Mennonite 11:15 AM 12-17-2019
I dont think most of the owners give a shit. I can't help but something would have been sometime in the last 20 years if they were really upset.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:16 AM 12-17-2019
BB needs suspended for the year. That's the only acceptable form of punishment.
[Reply]
O.city 11:17 AM 12-17-2019
If Sean Peyton got a year for bountygate, Bill needs to get one here.
[Reply]
Dartgod 11:27 AM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
The minimum should be more severe than the last time they got caught doing this. Anything less would be like giving permission to continue.
$750,000 and a draft pick for how many Super Bowl championships? Hell yeah they'll do it again unless Goodell brings an absolute hammer down on them.

Not holding my breath...
[Reply]
Mennonite 11:32 AM 12-17-2019
Why is no one calling for a serious investigation into 20 years of systemic cheating? Shouldn't this be one of the biggest scandals in sports history?
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 11:35 AM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
Why is no one calling for a serious investigation into 20 years of systemic cheating? Shouldn't this be one of the biggest scandals in sports history?
Because Hobbit Fingerbutt Handjobber is one of the most powerful people in America. Yes, it absolutely should.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:36 AM 12-17-2019
Bill should be suspended for an entire season.
Loss of draft picks.
Major fines.
No postseason play for 3 years.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:38 AM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
I feel like there's no one defending the integrity of the sport any more. The league office is more interested in marketing and revenue generation, and they feel like they have an invincible product.

The only two things that can kill football are the player safety issues and a widespread drop in popularity due to something like a major decade-plus cheating scandal, so they're going to cover both of those things up as much as possible.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 71
« First < 12525859606162 63646566 > Last »
Up