ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 205
« First < 313738394041 424344455191141 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****
dirk digler 10:59 AM 12-25-2011
Let's get it on... finally
The Bad Guy 09:12 AM 02-16-2012
36 turnovers in 7 games really matters very little. The guy has the ball in his hands roughly 35 minutes each night. Of course he's going to have turnovers, all PGs do.

The offensive production, how he runs the offense and the pick and roll are impressive. The wins are ultimate.

Saying this isn't going to last is foolish. He's a smart basketball player, who's got the keys to a very friendly PG offense.

The Tebow comparisons are hilarious. The Knicks haven't changed their offense, they've given him more responsibility. The Broncos had to gimmick down the offense for Tebow.
BIG_DADDY 09:45 AM 02-16-2012
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
36 turnovers in 7 games really matters very little. The guy has the ball in his hands roughly 35 minutes each night. Of course he's going to have turnovers, all PGs do.

The offensive production, how he runs the offense and the pick and roll are impressive. The wins are ultimate.

Saying this isn't going to last is foolish. He's a smart basketball player, who's got the keys to a very friendly PG offense.

The Tebow comparisons are hilarious. The Knicks haven't changed their offense, they've given him more responsibility. The Broncos had to gimmick down the offense for Tebow.
But, but, but he has a small winkey.

I have never got why somebody who massively exceeds everyones expectations and becomes a game changer for his team gets so much grief.
KevB 09:51 AM 02-16-2012
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
Not to mention while Lin has a few turnovers, he's putting up big numbers to go along with the wins. Tebow wasn't putting up numbers. If he was throwing for 300 yards and also turning it over, you might have a point Connection.
Deberg_1990 09:51 AM 02-16-2012
Spurs WINNING again. 21-9 with Tony parker having an MVP season but no one is noticing.

Funny how everyone wrote them off.
BIG_DADDY 09:57 AM 02-16-2012
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Spurs WINNING again. 21-9 with Tony parker having an MVP season but no one is noticing.

Best coach in the league, seasoned veterans. I certainly didn't write them off.
Deberg_1990 10:06 AM 02-16-2012
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Best coach in the league, seasoned veterans. I certainly didn't write them off.
yea, i dont think they will win a title or anything, but they could make a playoff run..all depends on if the Big 3 stay healthy.
Its a strange season with the lockout and all, im not sure regular season records mean much right now.
Hammock Parties 10:07 AM 02-16-2012

The Spurs are so 2006.

Duncan is done and so is that dynasty.
KC native 10:20 AM 02-16-2012

No shit. Parker's killing it and isn't even 30 yet. I'm looking forward to the next couple of years with the young bucks we have getting some great experience from the veterans.
DaKCMan AP 10:21 AM 02-16-2012
Originally Posted by KC native:
No shit. Parker's killing it and isn't even 30 yet. I'm looking forward to the next couple of years with the young bucks we have getting some great experience from the veterans.
That bastard made me miss my 3-team parlay a couple of weeks ago. :-)
KC native 10:22 AM 02-16-2012
yea, i dont think they will win a title or anything, but they could make a playoff run..all depends on if the Big 3 stay healthy.
Its a strange season with the lockout and all, im not sure regular season records mean much right now.
I don't think we can get a title this year (who knows though) but we"l make a run deep into the playoffs. If we can dump Richard Jefferson after this year and get someone who can actually do something then we'll have a good shot at a title.
KC native 10:24 AM 02-16-2012
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
That bastard made me miss my 3-team parlay a couple of weeks ago. :-)
Heh, the Spurs are like the Chiefs. Never bet for or against them. They will fuck up your bets
KC native 10:28 AM 02-16-2012
Originally Posted by Han Solo:
The Spurs are so 2006.

:-) Duncan has a better shot to win another ring than onewinski.
The Bad Guy 10:36 AM 02-16-2012
The Mavs old team isn't winning jack this year.

Their interior defense stinks without Chandler.
vailpass 11:25 AM 02-16-2012
Originally Posted by Han Solo:
The Spurs are so 2006.

That seals it. Spurs to win it all this year.
vailpass 11:30 AM 02-16-2012
Boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. caused a stir earlier this week when he said all the hype surrounding Knicks sensation Jeremy Lin was because he was Asian, but 76ers forward Andre Iguodala said Wednesday there was some merit to the claim.

"Jeremy Lin is a good player but all the hype is because he's Asian. Black players do what he does every night and don't get the same praise," Mayweather wrote.

Iguodala agreed Lin's race — he is the first Asian-American to start an NBA game — has factored in the attention he is receiving, but did not want to detract from what the former Harvard star was achieving on the court.

"When you see the majority doing it you say, 'Ah, he's been doing it since he was a kid. It's in his blood, whatever,'" Iguodala told the Philadelphia Inquirer.

"You see [Lin] doing it and you say, 'You're serious?' It's kind of like seeing a black hockey player doing well.

"Race does play a role in it but at the same time you have to respect it, that's how I feel. You have to respect it whether you like it or not. It's a feel-good story."

Lin hit a game-winning three with less than a second on the clock against the Raptors Tuesday to guide the Knicks to a sixth straight win — and send Linsanity into overdrive.

His No. 17 jersey has become the league's top seller, while Madison Square Garden Co.'s share price has soared to an all-time high.

Iguodala said the interesting thing will be seeing if Lin can maintain his success long-term.

"He's only six games in the league. Game 30, game 40, that's where you can kind of see where a guy's at," he said.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/j...ntrigue-021512
Page 41 of 205
« First < 313738394041 424344455191141 > Last »
Up