ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>4-2
TLO 02:57 PM 10-13-2019
All this doom and gloom can't be healthy.

Positives:

We're 4-2 (A real possibility of being 5-2 after Thursday night) Even if we lose to the Broncos, we're still going to be in first place in the division.

The AFC is wide open. The Patriots MIGHT be the cream of the crop in the AFC, but who the hell knows since they've played a bunch of garbage teams up to this point. Every single AFC team has major flaws (yes, us included).

At some point, we're going to get healthy. Will this solve all our issues? No. But I feel confident in saying we can compete with anyone if we're healthy.

Things do look dark right now, but I'm choosing to stay positive.

Let's go out and beat Denver.
[Reply]
eDave 04:10 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by YontsRBake:
We just played the team we're going to play in the AFC Championship, Texans are just a very good team.

You guys are overreacting, its week 6 and we lost to a top of the line team. We should know as Chiefs fans the reg season doesn't matter, we looked like world beaters a million times in the reg season then choke in the playoffs. We are gonna be healthy for the offs and the offense will figure its sh1t out and be unstoppable again, that's what matters.
DUMB.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:11 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
YOU CAN NEVER HANG OUT WITH US FOR A GAME. NO HOMERS. YOU OR ME AT THIS POINT.
OKAY! AS YOU WILL, M'LORD! (This all caps thing really does make you feel better)
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:11 PM 10-13-2019
Sooo . . . when's the next meet up?
[Reply]
eDave 04:13 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Sooo . . . when's the next meet up?
Like you would even know.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:15 PM 10-13-2019
Like you would even know.
Lighten up, Francis . . .
[Reply]
Lickerman 04:16 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by YontsRBake:
We just played the team the Pats are going to play in Foxboro in the AFC Championship, Texans are just a very good team.

You guys are overreacting, its week 6 and we lost to a top of the line team. We should know as Chiefs fans the reg season doesn't matter, we looked like world beaters a million times in the reg season then choke in the playoffs. We are gonna be healthy for the offs and the offense will figure its sh1t out and be unstoppable again, that's what matters.
FYP
[Reply]
eDave 04:17 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Lickerman:
FYP
LEARN HOW TO FYP, DORK.
[Reply]
Lickerman 04:17 PM 10-13-2019
LEARN HOW TO FYP, DORK.
Edit:
TEACH ME...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:20 PM 10-13-2019
Edit:
TEACH ME...
With your username, eDavey could teach you a thing or two. :-)
[Reply]
eDave 04:21 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
With your username, eDavey could teach you a thing or two. :-)
THIS IS WHY NOBODY LIKES YOU. I MEAN, I WHITE KNIGHTED YOU EARLIER. YOU FRUSTRATE ME TO NO END.

BTW, HE LICKS HER MAN.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:22 PM 10-13-2019
We need Fisher back in the worst way.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:24 PM 10-13-2019
THIS IS WHY NOBODY LIKES YOU. I MEAN, I WHITE KNIGHTED YOU EARLIER. YOU FRUSTRATE ME TO NO END.

BTW, HE LICKS HER MAN.
Are you seriously frosty about this? Or are you just frosty about everything this afternoon?
[Reply]
eDave 04:25 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Are you seriously frosty about this? Or are you just frosty about everything this afternoon?
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
[Reply]
YontsRBake 04:26 PM 10-13-2019
FYP
To be fair if we played the Pats schedule we'd be 6-0, if they played our schedule they'd also be 4-2. Which is why tripping out over the team in week 6 is pointless.

Were the 05 Steelers or 07 Giants fans happy during their entire regular season? did they look great the entire time?

They went healthy into the playoffs and got hot at the right time, the likelihood that also happens for us is increased exponentially when you consider the QB we have.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:36 PM 10-13-2019
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
If I was satisfied with what I thought about what you were thinking, I wouldn't be asking.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up