ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 19
« First < 71314151617 1819 >
In Memoriam>I Know No One Here Gives a Big Damn... [mikey23545]
mikey23545 12:54 PM 02-13-2015
I'm going into the hospital tomorrow and will be having my left foot amputated probably Monday or Tuesday. Could be followed by my right leg sometime after that.

Diabetes is a bitch.

I don't usually talk about myself too much here, and I'm too argumentative to have many buddies on here...I don't know really why I even felt like sharing this info.

But here I go...Any well wishes will be appreciated, though I don't expect to many... :-)
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:18 PM 04-26-2017
Rest In Peace. :-) sorry to hear of that.
[Reply]
Graystoke 01:23 PM 04-26-2017
That's to bad.
RIP Mikey
[Reply]
bricks 01:30 PM 04-26-2017
RIP Mikey

I hope you're in a better place
[Reply]
TLO 01:52 PM 04-26-2017
RIP Mikey.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 01:58 PM 04-26-2017
I know Mikey passed a while ago but could we add his name to the lounge along with Ed

Something like
Lonewolf & Mikey Lounge
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:15 PM 04-26-2017
Damn man. RIP.
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:18 PM 04-26-2017
RIP mikey. I didn't know him well as a poster, but he seems to have been a nice guy and an asset to the board. A serious old timer too, Aug 2000 is the original bunch of Star Board refugees, right?

I hope the family is doing well and that mikey is at peace.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:19 PM 04-26-2017
I guess next on the menu is Dane McCloud. He hasn't logged in for several months. Anybody got his number ?
[Reply]
T-post Tom 02:22 PM 04-26-2017
RIP.
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:27 PM 04-26-2017
Originally Posted by Cochise:
RIP mikey. I didn't know him well as a poster, but he seems to have been a nice guy and an asset to the board. A serious old timer too, Aug 2000 is the original bunch of Star Board refugees, right?

I hope the family is doing well and that mikey is at peace.
He wasn't always the friendliest - you had to pull it out of him, which I was good at. You never know how much pain someone is in as they post, I suppose. Not trying to be insensitive, but it was the truth. He could get pretty mean. I'm happy he's now pain free. Been a depressing last few hours. RIP Mikey.
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 02:28 PM 04-26-2017
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
I guess next on the menu is Dane McCloud. He hasn't logged in for several months. Anybody got his number ?
Yeah, I lurk in the Star Wars threads and was wondering about him.
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:38 PM 04-26-2017
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
He wasn't always the friendliest - you had to pull it out of him, which I was good at. You never know how much pain someone is in as they post, I suppose. Not trying to be insensitive, but it was the truth. He could get pretty mean. I'm happy he's now pain free. Been a depressing last few hours. RIP Mikey.
I think most of us probably have a different manner about ourselves in our personal lives than we do here. Just like you have a different one at work and in traffic and when you're at your mother's house or when you're at a bar. I like to think that almost everyone here would get along and be cool together IRL. This place is a bit like a locker room. And I'm not just talking about the smell.
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:39 PM 04-26-2017
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
I think Dane was angry that Hootie was let back in to run amok.
[Reply]
beach tribe 02:42 PM 04-26-2017
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy:
Yeah, I lurk in the Star Wars threads and was wondering about him.
Dane Mcloud
Cause of death:

loss of blood after the vein in his forehead exploded...

Im sure Dane is fine.
He will be back before the season to give someone a verbal thrashing.

RIP, Mikey.
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:54 PM 04-26-2017
Originally Posted by Cochise:
I think most of us probably have a different manner about ourselves in our personal lives than we do here. Just like you have a different one at work and in traffic and when you're at your mother's house or when you're at a bar. I like to think that almost everyone here would get along and be cool together IRL. This place is a bit like a locker room. And I'm not just talking about the smell.
Oh sure. I agree.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 19
« First < 71314151617 1819 >
Up