ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 24
« First < 142021222324
In Memoriam>RIP Flopnuts
Hammock Parties 08:14 PM 05-10-2020
He has passed.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:43 AM 05-20-2020
That pic of Flopnuts reminds me of Private Pyle in Full Metal Jacket. The :-)CHIEFS should retire his number (72) and put him in the ring of honor. SAVE OUR CHIEFS!
[Reply]
JakeF 12:27 AM 05-22-2020
Was he real name "Bob"?

I know another Chiefs fan that passed away during the same period and his first name was Bob. Just curious.
[Reply]
Sofa King 02:13 AM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Was he real name "Bob"?

I know another Chiefs fan that passed away during the same period and his first name was Bob. Just curious.
No
[Reply]
stevieray 09:26 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
That pic of Flopnuts reminds me of Private Pyle in Full Metal Jacket. The :-)CHIEFS should retire his number (72) and put him in the ring of honor. SAVE OUR CHIEFS!
Ming from Flash Gordon!
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 01:14 AM 05-24-2020
I haven't been here in six months, and this upsets me.

Sorry to friends and family.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:33 PM 05-28-2020
Sorry to hear this, Rest in peace Flopnuts.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 04:02 PM 05-28-2020
Every time I open CP I am usually a little bummed about something and come here for a distraction.
Then the first thing I see is this thread title.
And I get a shot of gratitude that I am alive and don't really have any actual problems in my life.

Flopnuts helping me out still to this day. Attitude of gratitude. Keep grinding.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 08:37 PM 07-05-2020
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Every time I open CP I am usually a little bummed about something and come here for a distraction.
Then the first thing I see is this thread title.
And I get a shot of gratitude that I am alive and don't really have any actual problems in my life.

Flopnuts helping me out still to this day. Attitude of gratitude. Keep grinding.
You still in the Bay Area, or back in LA?
[Reply]
KurtCobain 11:02 PM 07-05-2020
Love you Flop.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 05:56 PM 07-07-2020
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
You still in the Bay Area, or back in LA?
Bay area.
[Reply]
scho63 12:10 PM 07-08-2020
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Bay area.
You a golfer?
[Reply]
Page 24 of 24
« First < 142021222324
Up