ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 114
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing?
pr_capone 03:05 AM 11-17-2013
Thanks to my vape, I've had only one single cigarette in the past 3 weeks. I have zero cravings for them and I feel considerably better. In fact, I still have about 5 smokes left in a pack and just can't see myself smoking those... don't want to.

Even better... 5ml of juice, which costs $5, lasts me about 2 weeks meaning that I am spending less in the long run. I only smoked, at most, a pack a week... but still.

I tried the Blu E-Cigs but they were terrible. Trying to "smoke" out of one of those was like trying to take a hit off a joint that was rolled WAY to tight.

I'm using an eGo-V v2 mega battery with variable voltage control with a gravity tank.

[Reply]
listopencil 11:13 AM 08-02-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I just bought a close-out 30w MVP3PRO for $15 at the local vap shop. Nice unit...use it as a back-up. Goes to 9 volts...which is too strong for me.
A friend of mine got the 3.0 at my suggestion. She is very happy with it. If I wanted to get out of messing with batteries I'd go with the MVP3PRO, for sure.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:15 AM 08-02-2015
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Wow. That is outstanding if true. I am really thinking about TC now.
Haha. That's what I said as well. It's supposed to be a ton safer for the user by limiting the dry hits and keeping the wire from cooking the juice at unsafe temps.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:15 AM 08-02-2015
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
Yea. That isn't a step up.

I had a VV3 and it served me quite well. You want to at least reach 15 watts to maximize the vaping experience. I would also recommend the Nautilius. It's cheap, but coils can be found anywhere and it really opens your eyes up to the potential vaping has to offer.

Yup. Completely agree. A guy I know at work has a Mini-Nautilus on a VV 3.0 and I am still jealous of how nice of an overall package it is. It's a great little cig killer.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:17 AM 08-02-2015
A friend of mine got the 3.0 at my suggestion. She is very happy with it. If I wanted to get out of messing with batteries I'd go with the MVP3PRO, for sure.
I'm done paying for internal batteries since I am committed to vaping. It is much more cost effective to spend $10 on a new battery than it is to have to buy a whole new mod, but to the new person looking to experiment, it is a wise choice before diving in and dropping a ton of money.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:18 AM 08-02-2015
Originally Posted by eDave:
It would appear that I don't know what the heck I'm doing. I'll just let the smoke shop set me up with the baddest thing out there.
Just go buy the MVP 3 PRO and some juice. Start at 12 watts. Keep upping the wattage until it hits you like a cig.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:20 AM 08-02-2015
I'm done paying for internal batteries since I am committed to vaping. It is much more cost effective to spend $10 on a new battery than it is to have to buy a whole new mod, but to the new person looking to experiment, it is a wise choice before diving in and dropping a ton of money.
Same here. I have eight high drain (35 amp) 18650's (at 2500 mAh) and a nice charger. I'm good.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:22 AM 08-02-2015
Dave, another benefit to the itaste vv3/vv4 is it is a pass through battery, which means you can charge it while you use it. You only need one battery.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:23 AM 08-02-2015
Just go buy the MVP 3 PRO and some juice. Start at 12 watts. Keep upping the wattage until it hits you like a cig.
Dave, I highly recommend that you don't go above 12 watts with the nautilius (1.8 ohm coils). Find the right nic level to satiate the cravings. What cigs do you smoke?
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:24 AM 08-02-2015
It would appear that I don't know what the heck I'm doing. I'll just let the smoke shop set me up with the baddest thing out there.
The higher wattage..the more fluid it will burn. Buy the MVP3PRO and dont look back..it's all you need. You dont even need the 60w version. Find someone closing them out. Simple to understand/use.

Cigarettes are $12 a pack here....if you burn a lot of fluid, it gets expensive.
[Reply]
eDave 11:25 AM 08-02-2015
I'm going with this. Thanks man. You too Blackop.

I'm going to do it this time! Sick of it.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:27 AM 08-02-2015
Dave, I highly recommend that you don't go above 12 watts with the nautilius (1.8 ohm coils). What cigs do you smoke?
That $70 starter kit for the MVP 3.0 PRO 60W comes with the iSub G tank. So he would be sub ohming safely right out of the box, with a mod/tank that's meant to be used together off of an internal battery.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:28 AM 08-02-2015
I'm going with this. Thanks man. You too Blackop.

I'm going to do it this time! Sick of it.
:-)

Do it and never look back. Good luck.
[Reply]
eDave 11:30 AM 08-02-2015
Dave, I highly recommend that you don't go above 12 watts with the nautilius (1.8 ohm coils). Find the right nic level to satiate the cravings. What cigs do you smoke?
Marlboro Menthol Lights. Lots and lots of them.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:30 AM 08-02-2015
http://www.elev8vape.com/aspire-nautilus-mini/

Nautilus mini for $19.99. Most sell it for $25.00
[Reply]
eDave 11:32 AM 08-02-2015
http://www.elev8vape.com/aspire-nautilus-mini/

Nautilus mini for $19.99. Most sell it for $25.00
Is that glass? My unitank basically melted after it sat around too long with juice in it.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 114
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112 > Last »
Up