ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Vic Fangio goes full retard
RunKC 07:02 PM 06-02-2020
Good job saying the absolute worst thing a HC in the NFL can say on a day like this. Optics here are horrific. Broncos PR is already feeling the heat :-)

Vic Fangio: "We're a league of meritocracy. You get what you earn I don't see racism at all in the NFL. I don't see discrimination in the NFL."

— Andrew Mason (@MaseDenver) June 2, 2020

[Reply]
prhom 11:02 PM 06-02-2020
If you can’t say something PC, don’t say anything at all.
[Reply]
Bump 11:41 PM 06-02-2020
Originally Posted by prhom:
If you can’t say something PC, don’t say anything at all.
political correctness is a tool that is used to silence people. Not sure what the context was, was there a question asked? Did he just bring this up out of nowhere? People are reee'ing "especially now, how could he say this?" Is the NFL racist? Is what he said wrong?
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:59 PM 06-02-2020
Getting swept by the Chiefs, yet again- and missing the playoffs, will doom this idiot to the unemployment line.

We are literally going to bitch-slap them up and down the field. Again!
[Reply]
Setsuna 12:46 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
:-)
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
No way :-)

John Elway is jerking off to that statement.
:-):-):-) Yeah yall got that division on lock for the next decade
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:02 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
If the Broncos were a meritocracy, you'd think they'd have had a better quarterback over the past few years.
If they were a meritocracy, they'd hire a much less ****ty HC like Eric Bienemy. Thank goodness they aren't.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:06 AM 06-03-2020
Garrett Bolles has a roster spot. Does that scream meritocracy to anyone?
[Reply]
prhom 07:02 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
political correctness is a tool that is used to silence people. Not sure what the context was, was there a question asked? Did he just bring this up out of nowhere? People are reee'ing "especially now, how could he say this?" Is the NFL racist? Is what he said wrong?
I have no idea what the context was or what prompted him to say that. You are absolutely right about how being PC is used to silence people. Not just silence people but to categorize them. Both political extremes do it too. What is politically correct for one group is not for the other. There’s little real thought or discourse in politics anymore. You either use the rhetoric of one group or you get labeled as part of the other.
[Reply]
MahiMike 07:10 AM 06-03-2020
What am I missing here?
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:35 AM 06-03-2020
So just to be clear, the poster used the term "retard" in the title of the OP to make fun of a coach who he thinks is lost on the concept of discrimination?
[Reply]
Grim 07:46 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
So just to be clear, the poster used the term "retard" in the title of the OP to make fun of a coach who he thinks is lost on the concept of discrimination?
:-)
[Reply]
Demonpenz 08:01 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
He used a meme.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:24 AM 06-03-2020
Thanks Vic Klangio
[Reply]
58-4ever 08:28 AM 06-03-2020
whether he really believes this or not, what an awful time for a statement like that.... wow.
[Reply]
bdj23 08:41 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Riley Cooper says hi Vic!
Riley Cooper has been retired for 5 years.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:46 AM 06-03-2020
He should be fired but I hope he isn’t.

We need more head coaches like him in the AFC West. :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up