Nzoner's Game Room>Saints WR Michael Thomas is very sensitive
staylor26 06:29 PM 05-18-2020

All Parker did was answer the question
[Reply]
staylor26 11:42 AM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Maybe I overestimated you.

Apologies, idiot.
He’s a fucking moron that just loves to play contrarian.

Not only did he try to tell me that unrealistic and wishful thinking weren’t the same thing, he simultaneously tried to say that wishful thinking and optimism were. Wrong on both. Then he played his stupidity off like we were arguing semantics.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:00 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
This is gonna sound bad but a lot of this is going to be about how he plays. His biggest issue is that he offended guys on his team. If he plays well they'll get over it for the most part because winning.

But lets not forget this is a guy who basically looked washed at the end of last year and he's 41. If he goes out there and he's not good anymore or he's just ok...then it will be worse. Guys won't give a fuck at that point.
They can have washed up or.... Taysom Hill.

Fucked if you do, fucked if you don't.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:03 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
They can have washed up or.... Taysom Hill.

Fucked if you do, fucked if you don't.
If they want to give there WR’s, OL, RB’s, and TE some tackling practice they could always play Jameis.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:04 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
If they want to give there WR’s, OL, RB’s, and TE some tackling practice they could always play Jameis.
They made Bridgewater look competent so I assume Payton could make Winston look decent.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:07 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
They made Bridgewater look competent so I assume Payton could make Winston look decent.
He could easily throw another 30+ TD’s in that offense.

But it’s coming with at least 15 INT’s (which would somehow still be a HUGE improvement).
[Reply]
Mecca 12:09 PM 06-04-2020
At the end of the day the only part of this that truly matters in how it affects Drew Brees is his teammates.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:23 PM 06-04-2020
Brees was right in everything he said.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 12:28 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
In today’s world we can’t have differences of opinion. It’s a sad world right now
[Reply]
Setsuna 12:30 PM 06-04-2020
Brees should have just went the Skittles route and said, "I'm just here so I don't get fined." Sad.
[Reply]
Spott 12:40 PM 06-04-2020
I’m super offended by this. Your opinion has triggered me emotionally and I need to find a safe space. I’m going to call my parents and have them get an Uber to take me back home so I can play Fortnite until I feel safe again.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:41 PM 06-04-2020
Aaaand just like that Michael Thomas accepts his apology publicly and everything is fine again
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:42 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
The presentation of the flag and the performance of the anthem is, whatever you think of the worth or merit, intended as a moment of unified recognition of commonality. It's purpose is to say 'hey, take a pause and reflect on the good things we share.' If you kneel, or turn your back, or stay away, or ride an exercycle, purposefully to distinguish yourself from that moment, it indicates, whether intentional or not, that you wish to disassociate.

If that's truly not what you intend to do, you do something different.
If that's what you intend to do, but you feel you have good reason, state your reason.

If people find your conduct disrepectful, that's their right.

Remember when we have other conversations about how people should or shouldn't emotionally react to symbols or statements, and so many of you PASSIONATELY argued just that, that it is the right of the individual to respond to the symbol or statement or act, as their consciences dictates?

And again reiterating yet another thing I'm sure I've already said, just because I explain things so people can understand ALL sides, which is what we're supposed to be doing, doesn't mean I advocate, or certainly not that I'm passionate about, those specific things myself.

I've done enough eye-rolling and moving on at other stuff, the protest stuff doesn't really bother me one way or another.

But you lot are trying to police the individual responses of everyone, based on your particular perspective, which seems the opposite of empathy.
ETA - FD is a cowardly little bitch.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:43 PM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Aaaand just like that Michael Thomas accepts his apology publicly and everything is fine again
Cooler heads prevailed.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Rain Man 12:59 PM 06-04-2020
I hate to stereotype, but why are so many wide receivers prima donnas? You'd think a guy with a big ego would have come up as a quarterback or running back rather than a position where they can't hog the ball.

It makes me really appreciate how awesome all of our wide receivers are. There's not an ego in the bunch. They're just a bunch of jolly fellows who enjoy life and winning.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:03 PM 06-04-2020
Even Drew Brees disagrees with you.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 18
« First < 41011121314 15161718 >
Up