ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 212
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
The Lounge>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:59 AM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
I canít get the instant notification to work from iPhone. It just takes me to a plain page when I click on it. So I never got email about draft. I will try later on computer.
Stop using the phone for instant GRATIFICATION and you might be able to get instant notification to work.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:03 AM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Stop using the phone for instant GRATIFICATION and you might be able to get instant notification to work.
This should be in a fortune cookie
[Reply]
wheeler08 09:06 AM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Stop using the phone for instant GRATIFICATION and you might be able to get instant notification to work.
Done the same thing on computer
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:10 AM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
50 players on my draft board so far
I put up about 40 including a few I just want to make sure I don't forget about for later rounds. Drafting at 19 and 30 I figure I gave myself enough of a list to make 2 picks that I can tolerate (though I know I won't really like either of them as I look things over).

Then I have a couple days until the draft snakes back around to me so there's plenty of time yet to get the board re-assembled.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:23 AM 02-26-2019
I put a list of about 250 guys
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:34 AM 02-26-2019
Got myself up to 60 figuring that should probably get me at/near the 3rd round before I have to re-evaluate.
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:34 AM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Somebody appears to have snagged Dee Ford as an auto-assign. I mean damn - that's not a bad bit o' roster chaff to get.

I haven't combed through mine but I think the best I've got is !@#$ing Tannehill...

EDIT: Suggs is nice and a handful of solid DTs in Poe, Malcom Brown, Shamar Stephen and Danny Shelton. And it's as though Sandbox is mocking me - my only 1st round pick from the original article, Kyle Long, back for another run...
As long as I can get him to stay on the right side of the LOS.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:40 AM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Got myself up to 60 figuring that should probably get me at/near the 3rd round before I have to re-evaluate.
I have no fucking clue what kind of defense I will run. The draft picks are literally going to decide that :-)
[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:52 AM 02-26-2019
see wtf dee ford really
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:32 AM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
see wtf dee ford really
I can't complain too loudly about Dee Ford. I got a 24 yr old former first round pick who's been among the better overall DTs in the league over his 4 years.

There's nothing terribly sexy about Malcom Brown but that dude's steady as the sunrise. I worry that he won't make much of a real impact but my memory is that Sandbox was pretty good about your interior lineman actually being relevant. Jared Odrick was a destroyer of worlds for me for some strange reason.
[Reply]
carlos3652 11:39 AM 02-26-2019
I got AJ McCaron and DeShone Kizer... are you serious?
[Reply]
carlos3652 11:40 AM 02-26-2019
PS: it would be nice that if I clicked on a dude, a new tab opened up to Pro Football reference vs leaving the site... :P
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:47 AM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I can't complain too loudly about Dee Ford. I got a 24 yr old former first round pick who's been among the better overall DTs in the league over his 4 years.

There's nothing terribly sexy about Malcom Brown but that dude's steady as the sunrise. I worry that he won't make much of a real impact but my memory is that Sandbox was pretty good about your interior lineman actually being relevant. Jared Odrick was a destroyer of worlds for me for some strange reason.
im not trying to bitch too much, but a guy like dee ford and joey bosa should absolutely have to be drafted. Yes i understand bosa was injured last season
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:00 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
PS: it would be nice that if I clicked on a dude, a new tab opened up to Pro Football reference vs leaving the site... :P
{right click}

{open in new tab}

Done and done.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:01 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
im not trying to bitch too much, but a guy like dee ford and joey bosa should absolutely have to be drafted. Yes i understand bosa was injured last season
Oh no doubt. But again, we're kinda Beta 2.0 and I believe CD has acknowledged that he kinda dicked that up so there are a few things in there that ought not be.

Ford and Bosa appear to be among the more egregious oversights but such is the nature of being the test bed...
[Reply]
Page 16 of 212
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Up