ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 2681
« First < 5455152535455 56575859651051555551055 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
RippedmyFlesh 05:04 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
if by dead man walking, you mean he will be a 34 year old, beyond wealthy young dude that retires... spend his days enjoying luxury life with wife and kids?

Yep... dead man walking. :-)
We don't give a fuck about the rest of his life we just want him off OUR fucking team NOT yours.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 05:07 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Will you get off Smith's dick already? If he is playing in 2018 we won't know for almost a year so who gives a damn.

Just enjoy watching your boy for 2017, the clock is ticking.
Coming from the dude who is gawking over a 21 year old kid who has never played an NFL snap in his life and couldn't win a single game against a ranked opponent last year. He has the physical capability to be great and so far has shown the willingness to learn. One year isn't going to cut it for PMII. The kid has to learn how to win, something he hasn't shown he's been able to do or put a team on his back in 3 years of college play.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 05:09 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Let Tiger have his delusions. This time next year his world will crumble and the Mahomes era begins
You continue to come on here and report I'm delusional yet funny how it works when you drop nuts in 2016 and ditch the team meanwhile they go on to win the division. Season prior we string off 10 straight wins thanks to Smith/Maclin stepping up. So yes, keep coming with your delusional claims.
[Reply]
unlurking 05:11 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh:
We don't give a fuck about the rest of his life we just want him off OUR fucking team NOT yours.
So much this.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:11 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Coming from the dude who is gawking over a 21 year old kid who has never played an NFL snap in his life and couldn't win a single game against a ranked opponent last year. WE are talking 0-8. He has the physical capability to be great and so far has shown the willingness to learn. One year isn't going to cut it for PMII.
Mahomes was playing on a team with the WORST DEFENSE IN THE COUNTRY.

Where is Clay when we need that Alex stat on the W-L record when the opponent scores 24+ points?
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:14 PM 04-29-2017
You continue to come on here and report I'm delusional yet funny how it works when you drop nuts in 2016 and ditch the team meanwhile they go on to win the division. Season prior we string off 10 straight wins thanks to Smith..
DOes winning regular season games make you super horny?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:16 PM 04-29-2017

Where is Clay when we need that Alex stat on the W-L record when the opponent scores 24+ points?
Maybe history. Mahomes had the team on his back without much help at skill positions. Watsons defense bailed him out of some bad games keeping it close and he had the best WR in the country.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:17 PM 04-29-2017
You continue to come on here and report I'm delusional yet funny how it works when you drop nuts in 2016 and ditch the team meanwhile they go on to win the division.
Yes he really missed out on a special season...

Was winning a division (then getting bounced in the 1st playoff game) the highlight of your ALexsexuality?

Or was it beating Houston with smiths above average performance with 1 td 190 yards and a pick?
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 05:17 PM 04-29-2017

Even if the defense sucks a solid QB can still put together some significant wins. Look at what Drew Brees has done in the NFL.
[Reply]
Buns 05:19 PM 04-29-2017
I haven't felt this good about the Chiefs since 2003. Haters gonna hate, but there is a new hope in KC.

And I dig the 2PM nickname, so there.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:22 PM 04-29-2017
I'm wondering how one comes to find out that they are an ALexsexual....

Its like do you see alex smith and then get a massive boner for the first time...or is it kind of a slow transition to where you find yourself unable to jerk off to rothlessberger and and romo pictures and only alex still 'works' to get you off...?
[Reply]
DRM08 05:23 PM 04-29-2017
Even if the defense sucks a solid QB can still put together some significant wins. Look at what Drew Brees has done in the NFL.
A bad defense in the NFL is nowhere near what Texas Tech is fielding in relative terms. I am confident there are high school offenses that could torch the Texas Tech defense. There are no college offenses that would be able to torch any bad NFL defense.
[Reply]
bigjosh 05:26 PM 04-29-2017
Yeah, totally his fault they were losing games.

Jfc

"On October 22, 2016, Mahomes would set multiple NCAA, Big 12, and Texas Tech records against Oklahoma at home. Mahomes broke the NCAA FBS records for single-game total offense with 819 yards. He also tied the NCAA record for single game passing yards with 734. He fell one short of the record for most attempts at 88. Overall, the game set NCAA records for most combined yards of total offense with 1,708, combined passing yards, and total offense by two players. The 125 combined points are the second most all time involving ranked teams.[18]

Mahomes would finish the season leading the country in yards per game (421), passing yards (5052), total offense (5312), points responsible for (318), and total touchdowns (53). For his performance, he was awarded the Sammy Baugh Trophy awarded annually to the nation's top college passer"

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
[Reply]
rico 05:29 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
I'm wondering how one comes to find out that they are an ALexsexual....

Its like do you see alex smith and then get a massive boner for the first time...or is it kind of a slow transition to where you find yourself unable to jerk off to rothlessberger and and romo pictures and only alex still 'works' to get you off...?
:-)
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:30 PM 04-29-2017
Will you get off Smith's dick already? If he is playing in 2018 we won't know for almost a year so who gives a damn.

Just enjoy watching your boy for 2017, the clock is ticking.

daaaaammmnn son

Pugs wrecked your face

[Reply]
Page 55 of 2681
« First < 5455152535455 56575859651051555551055 > Last »
Up