ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1852 of 2687
« First < 852135217521802184218481849185018511852 18531854185518561862190219522352 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:56 PM 06-17-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I wish he would have kept it in the field of play, because I think Robinson could have scored.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
Shanny would have had it coming too. Calling timeouts and still sending blitzers after Pat was a try-hard move. If the 9ers kept playing hard, the Chiefs could have too.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:17 AM 06-18-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Shanny would have had it coming too. Calling timeouts and still sending blitzers after Pat was a try-hard move. If the 9ers kept playing hard, the Chiefs could have too.
I think Kyle Shanahan is going to be a very good coach for a long time. But, he doesn't strike me as being a particularly classy person.

[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:26 AM 06-18-2020
I think Kyle Shanahan is going to be a very good coach for a long time. But, he doesn't strike me as being a particularly classy person.

Seems like the type of dude who feels way too old to be hanging out with the younger crowd at the ATV track. He usually downs two monster energy drinks and puts in a giant dip and then talks your ear off about college chicks or some such.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:32 AM 06-18-2020
Seems like the type of dude who feels way too old to be at the ATV track but still tries to hang out with the younger crowd. He usually downs two mongers and puts in a giant dip and then talks your ear off about college chicks or some such.
If he doesn't win a SB soon, in 5 years every article and interview introduction will lead with the mention of his SB losses to the Pats and the Chiefs, after leading in the 4th quarter. Eventually, new fans will start to believe that he was the head coach in Atlanta because he will be getting all of the blame for that loss. No one will ever talk about head coach what's his name.

[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:04 AM 06-18-2020
I shiver every time he hits Watkins in the fourth quarter. God, that was beautiful.
[Reply]
eDave 03:21 AM 06-18-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I shiver every time he hits Watkins in the fourth quarter. God, that was beautiful.
I'll ask again, can anyone point me to the compilation that shows Williams TD run from behind and in slow motion? Such a great, epic piece of video.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 03:39 AM 06-18-2020
Down one possession, Mahomes and Jimmy G. had to hit a deep pass in order to take the lead in the Super Bowl.

Jimmy missed his, Mahomes did not.
[Reply]
eDave 03:46 AM 06-18-2020
Down one possession, Mahomes and Jimmy G. had to hit a deep pass in order to take the lead in the Super Bowl.

Jimmy missed his, Mahomes did not.
Just a bad call by Shanahan. Jimmy was NOT in the right mental state to make that sort of pass, in that game, in that moment. Mahomes hitting his, multiple times, is what sets him so far apart from and ahead of all the younger and mid-tier QB's.

The mindset his dad instilled in him "onto the next pitch" is the difference.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:54 AM 06-18-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
I'll ask again, can anyone point me to the compilation that shows Williams TD run from behind and in slow motion? Such a great, epic piece of video.
Maybe if you weren’t so busy alienating Clay in DC that he could put it together for you. :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 03:59 AM 06-18-2020
Just a bad call by Shanahan. Jimmy was NOT in the right mental state to make that sort of pass, in that game, in that moment. Mahomes hitting his is what sets him so far apart from all the younger QB's.

The mindset his dad instilled in him "onto the next pitch" is the difference.
I hate listening to the talking heads acting like it would have been a certain TD. Even if the ball had been on target, we were close enough that it's possible that we could have caused an incompletion. Or, Sanders could have just dropped the ball. He doesn't catch 100% of the passes that hit his hands. They act like Sanders had 5 yards of separation.

It's like them acting like we would have lost to the Texans if they hadn't kicked the FG and decided to go for it on 4th down. Even if they went for it, and made the score 28-0, they still have to kickoff after a TD, just like they kicked off after the FG. Our momentum was sparked by the ensuing kick return, which would have happened anyway.

[Reply]
eDave 04:12 AM 06-18-2020
Maybe if you weren’t so busy alienating Clay in DC that he could put it together for you. :-)
Na. He's not alienated at all. In fact, his spastic behavior over there is fully supported and celebrated and he is mainlining the attention being part of something that allows him to be an overconfident dick and a contrarian. I'm fairly certain he jerks off too it too.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:47 AM 06-18-2020
I still think it would have been epic if Pat threw that last pass through the endzone.
I wish he would have kept it in the field of play, because I think Robinson could have scored.

No No No. That would have been a huge mistake and totally classless to throw a bomb on the last play of the game.
[Reply]
eDave 04:52 AM 06-18-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
No No No. That would have been a huge mistake and totally classless to throw a bomb on the last play of the game.
For sure. Just fantasizing.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:02 AM 06-18-2020
On the replay commentary last night Mahomes said he threw that same route against ATL in 2018. It got intercepted. The coaches told him to never again throw the ball when the receiver does the inside move. And he never did until late in the 4th quarter in the SB. Why? Mahomes said: I knew it was open. I could get it in there.
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:42 AM 06-18-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
On the replay commentary last night Mahomes said he threw that same route against ATL in 2018. It got intercepted. The coaches told him to never again throw the ball when the receiver does the inside move. And he never did until late in the 4th quarter in the SB. Why? Mahomes said: I knew it was open. I could get it in there.
I wonder why an inside move makes it more likely to be intercepted to the point where the coaches told him not to even throw it.
[Reply]
Page 1852 of 2687
« First < 852135217521802184218481849185018511852 18531854185518561862190219522352 > Last »
Up