ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Allergies
TLO 01:56 PM 08-14-2012
I knew I had some serious issues with allergies, but typically they are worse in the spring. But the last few days have been absolutely miserable. Anybody else fighting with their allergies right now? Any suggestions on relief?
[Reply]
TLO 08:45 PM 07-01-2017
159,239 views. Holy moly
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:02 PM 07-01-2017
Originally Posted by Big Smoke:
I knew I had some serious issues with allergies, but typically they are worse in the spring. But the last few days have been absolutely miserable. Anybody else fighting with their allergies right now? Any suggestions on relief?
Breast milk.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:21 AM 07-02-2017
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Breast milk.
I'm in !
[Reply]
TLO 04:19 PM 05-20-2019
This shit is miserable.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:35 PM 05-20-2019
Been the year from hell... And a day at the farm didn't help either...
[Reply]
burt 08:04 AM 05-21-2019
Since I broke my face 30 years ago, and my cheekbone pierced my sinus', I just expect that there will be days that I struggle not to drown in my own skull. Been a lot of those days recently. I am sure the 3 plates and 12 screws don't help much in that aspect!
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 12:31 PM 05-21-2019
I used to have miserable allergies every spring. One year it was really bad and I didn't hardly have it all. The only thing I did different was I was taking 1 high dose enteric coated garlic tab daily for something else. I started handing out these tablets to friends with bad allergies that spring. Every single one of them had a big improvement. That was many years ago and I can't even tell you how many people have thanked me for changing their life every spring. YOu can get them cheap here. https://www.iherb.com/pr/Natural-Fac...Softgels/47351

Oh yea, it takes about 3-5 days to load and you should see a significant difference.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:33 PM 05-21-2019
Fucking awful right now. It's affecting my sleep. OTC's like Claritin aren't getting the job done this year. I didn't even have allergies until about 5-6 years ago.
[Reply]
TLO 12:36 PM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by burt:
Since I broke my face 30 years ago, and my cheekbone pierced my sinus', I just expect that there will be days that I struggle not to drown in my own skull. Been a lot of those days recently. I am sure the 3 plates and 12 screws don't help much in that aspect!
How did you break your face??
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 12:55 PM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
****ing awful right now. It's affecting my sleep. OTC's like Claritin aren't getting the job done this year. I didn't even have allergies until about 5-6 years ago.
Super bad this year because of all the rain. I live in a rain forest and it's killing everyone. I'm not feeling it at all. Try what I posted, you will thank me later.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:56 PM 05-21-2019
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Super bad this year because of all the rain. I live in a rain forest and it's killing everyone. I'm not feeling it at all. Try what I posted, you will thank me later.
Interesting. I wonder if i can buy something like that locally.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:08 PM 05-21-2019
Interesting. I wonder if i can buy something like that locally.
I am sure you can. I herb is super fast. Probably have it to you in 2 days
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:23 PM 05-21-2019
Fucking awful right now. It's affecting my sleep. OTC's like Claritin aren't getting the job done this year. I didn't even have allergies until about 5-6 years ago.
Yyyyyyyyyyup...
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:05 AM 06-03-2020
JFC. And they're back again. I had to look up this thread to find Big Daddy's remedy.

Funny how it's exactly one year later and again, my allergies are whoopin' my ass. Worse than last year.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:08 AM 06-03-2020
JFC. And they're back again. I had to look up this thread to find Big Daddy's remedy.

Funny how it's exactly one year later and again, my allergies are whoopin' my ass. Worse than last year.
I got on allergy shots. Once a week. Pop a clartin every morning. My life has been so much better.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up