ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 140 of 167
« First < 4090130136137138139140 141142143144150 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:56 PM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
We had a litter of boxers born March 17. My wife cried multiple times. Worried the poor guys wouldn't get homes.

Put them online and has people FIGHTING over them. 11 sold in 3 days.

Easiest and best paying litter ever.
Dogs are getting adopted like hot cakes right now because people are home and can easily train them/look after them.
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:16 PM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Dogs are getting adopted like hot cakes right now because people are home and can easily train them/look after them.
like I said, my wife cried worried about them.

People have called from everywhere. Hell a cna from Rhode island wanted to drive to mid mo and pay damn good money for a dog...
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:17 PM 05-04-2020
It's crazy
[Reply]
Lzen 02:36 PM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
like I said, my wife cried worried about them.

People have called from everywhere. Hell a cna from Rhode island wanted to drive to mid mo and pay damn good money for a dog...
Boxers are great dogs and very popular these days. I have 3 myself. Glad to hear they got homes. You got a picture of the litter?
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:37 PM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Boxers are great dogs and very popular these days. I have 3 myself. Glad to hear they got homes. You got a picture of the litter?
I'll see of I can post one up.

I have 2. They are awesome dogs.

We've never had an issue getting them good homes
[Reply]
Mecca 02:38 PM 05-04-2020
I have a friend with some boxers, his biggest problem he has...is it hurts him how they don't live long. He was telling me once they start getting to 7-8 years old any time after that is "extra".
[Reply]
seclark 03:15 PM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
this is true...i was waiting to retire before i got another lab. got sent home to work a couple months ago w/this virus thing going on and thought wtf...might as well get the pup and start out now. 4th lab i've had. 1st male and 1st chocolate. wife even likes the little shit. let him stay in the house til he shit on the floor while she was eating pancakes:-)
sec
[Reply]
Megbert 03:58 PM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by Megbert:
My cat, Babou.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
She's not doing so great. Been at the vet 3 of the last 4 days.
Won't eat/drink.
Blood work came back negative.
No fever.
Waiting on ultrasound.
This sucks.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
stumppy 04:22 PM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by Megbert:
She's not doing so great. Been at the vet 3 of the last 4 days.
Won't eat/drink.
Blood work came back negative.
No fever.
Waiting on ultrasound.
This sucks.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk
She's a cutie. Hope everything turns out alright.
[Reply]
gblowfish 02:43 PM 05-14-2020
Heard from the lady who is fostering my kittens Tony G and Otis. They're still pretty small, so it's probably going to be around June 5th before they can come live with us. They look onery!
Attached: tonyGkitty.jpg (70.4 KB) OtisTkitty.jpg (58.8 KB) 
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:54 PM 05-14-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Heard from the lady who is fostering my kittens Tony G and Otis. They're still pretty small, so it's probably going to be around June 5th before they can come live with us. They look onery!
To live in your house, well, those are some lucky kitties...
[Reply]
eDave 03:03 PM 05-14-2020
I'd love to have Otis. Wow.

My poor baby has a UTI and on special food which she won't eat because it tasted shitty. She can't pee without intense pain, pees very little and often. Augh. I'm mixing in some more flavorable food with it but fear this will delay healing the food provides, as will her pain and suffering.

Poor girl.
[Reply]
gblowfish 01:30 PM 06-02-2020
Kitties are getting bigger. They have to be 2 lbs for the vet to do the "fix." Then they can come live with me and Mrs. Bfish. Pics from today. The lady who is fostering them is really great. She's taken excellent care of Tony and Otis!
Attached: otiskitty.jpg (59.7 KB) Tony.jpg (69.3 KB) 
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 01:34 PM 06-02-2020
Kitties are getting bigger. They have to be 2 lbs for the vet to do the "fix." Then they can come live with me and Mrs. Bfish. Pics from today. The lady who is fostering them is really great. She's taken excellent care of Tony and Otis!
Cute. The guy on the right looks identical to a cat I had years ago
[Reply]
stumppy 02:09 PM 06-02-2020
You might want to do a background ck on that woman. Otis looks like he's stoned. She might be growing her own 'catnip'.
[Reply]
Page 140 of 167
« First < 4090130136137138139140 141142143144150 > Last »
Up