ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek workin out
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:10 PM 07-10-2020

[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:41 AM 07-14-2020
There's a video circulating of one of the kids at that camp making an insane one-handed grab over Tyreek. Reek was shocked as shit lol
[Reply]
Boxers11 10:50 AM 07-14-2020
I am very proud. It was nice, despite the heat, to get outta the house & live our life. Now today down here in TX they're gonna lock us down & implement "distance learning" like how they finished out the school year. Distance learning is a complete joke. Sorry but gonna get political here. I weep for the children as this country is being destroyed. The virus shutdown is a complete joke. If your scared keep your ass in your house. If you're an Antifa or BLM piece of shit, don't come to my house unless you want to be shot in the fucking face since the police have been unfairly ostracized. The country & world are going to complete shit. For those of you like me speak up! Don't be a sheep! For those of you who disagree, fuck you & move to Venezuela or China...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:24 AM 07-14-2020
Your son shoulda been THIS kid...

THIS HIGH SCHOOLER MOSSED TYREEK HILL ��

(via anglesbyaarib, 2much__dripty/Instagram, h/t @overtime) pic.twitter.com/QdldwD5MF2

— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) July 13, 2020

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:26 AM 07-14-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
There's a video circulating of one of the kids at that camp making an insane one-handed grab over Tyreek. Reek was shocked as shit lol
No matter what happens for the rest of that kid's life, he's gonna have the time he snatched a ball away from an All-Pro (who's simply evolved on a different plane than the rest of us) and then squared him up after the play while 'Reek had a 'holy shit' look on his face...

That's just spectacular.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up