ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Part of Oklahoma (kind of) secedes from the United States
Rain Man 01:07 PM 07-09-2020
The Supreme Court ruled today that a big chunk of Oklahoma is actually a Native American reservation, including most of Tulsa. Apparently this impacts what laws apply, so state law may not exist in Tulsa any more.

Link below. Apparently the Muscogee Indians argued that their reservation was never officially taken away when Oklahoma became a state. The government believed that statehood rendered the reservation moot, but the Supreme Court disagrees. So as of today we now have an enormous reservation that apparently controls Tulsa, and I bet they buy Dan Snyder's team once they kill off all of the illegal settlers and take their stuff.

I wonder about the other Indian lands now. It seems like other Indian tribes can make the same argument.

https://theturtleislandnews.com/inde...l-reservation/
Attached: Oklahoma Reservations.jpg (108.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 01:43 PM 07-10-2020
Good luck with that.

I'll cite the case of Finders vs Keepers.
[Reply]
PHOG 08:59 AM 07-11-2020
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
United States of Amazon.

Seriously, that’s a great idea — plus centrally located for shipping and manufacturing.
Actually, they are hiring 1500 workers here in Tulsa at Amazon. They may be ahead of the game. :-)

https://www.tulsaworld.com/business/...f6ef08cd5.html
[Reply]
threebag 09:43 AM 07-11-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Wellll we all know we ****ed over the Indians. Here lay down your arms. We will give you this worthless land. Binding legal agreements signed. Later it has value, sorry our bad, GTFO
They did give them some nice wool blankets for the winter months
[Reply]
HolyHandgernade 11:10 AM 07-11-2020
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
Imagine if we didn’t let the losers of a war dictate anything
Yeah! If we did that they would probably try to build statues and monuments to their war heroes, try and rewrite history to bury the real reason and whitewash it as some glorious "Lost Cause" and work in social economic systems to try and maintain their status quo. Can't have that.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up