ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 18
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Lucas Niang opts out...
The Franchise 01:04 PM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I think it make a sense for Niang and the Chiefs.

He gets introduced to the Chiefs way during a messed up offseason, then gets all year to get prepared. If this was a first round pick I'd be a little pissed, but he's a third round guy and its not like Andy plays these guys right out of the gate anyway.
Haven’t you heard? His NFL career is doomed. DOOMED1!1!1!1!!1
[Reply]
Mecca 02:44 PM 08-06-2020
The deadline passed and luckily the NFL managed to avoid any huge names opting out.

College football isn't so lucky as Greg Rousseau and Micah Parsons opted out of the college season and they are top 10 level draft picks.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:49 PM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The deadline passed and luckily the NFL managed to avoid any huge names opting out.

College football isn't so lucky as Greg Rousseau and Micah Parsons opted out of the college season and they are top 10 level draft picks.
I’m sure that was very disappointing for you.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:46 PM 08-06-2020
Final opt-out count... 66 out of 2,880 players opted out... barely 2% of total active players.
[Reply]
baitism 07:04 PM 08-06-2020
I hope these shitheels don't get a ring if we win the SB again.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:38 PM 08-06-2020
Niang came out of college banged up. This is another year for him to heal. This is my only positive.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:39 PM 08-06-2020
KurtCobain needs to get his ass in here and start repping his boy Yasir Durant
[Reply]
JakeF 10:41 PM 08-06-2020
:-) Fucker
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:40 AM 08-07-2020
Anyone else really intrigued by Darryl Williams? I think that guy might stick, especially now with this opt out. He seems to have starter upside at guard or center.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:33 AM 08-07-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Anyone else really intrigued by Darryl Williams? I think that guy might stick, especially now with this opt out. He seems to have starter upside at guard or center.
Traditionally I'd say yes. I've always preferred C/G to be a little on the shorter side as I've felt like it helps w/ pad-level issues and leverage on the interior (where leverage is king).

But Andy doesn't seem to agree with me. He likes having tall guys even on the inside when he can. And with more guys like Jones plating DT at 6'6'', he's probably onto something. A 6 ft guy is gonna struggle like crazy to get a punch in on someone like Jones because he's just not going to have to reach to get to him before Jones has his hands in his chest and is driving him backwards.

With the way Andy's built his OL over the last several years, I think Williams will have an uphill climb outside of maybe making the roster as versatile interior depth.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:49 AM 08-07-2020
My best guess right now is:

Fisher - Osemele - Reiter - Wylie - Schwartz

Remmers is your swing tackle. Rankin and Allegretti are your interior backups.

And we’ll keep 10 OL...maybe more so you’ve got other guys in there as well.

Is it the best offensive line out there? No. But we’ve got great OTs and Reid has shown the ability to find at least average starters on the interior.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:40 AM 08-07-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
My best guess right now is:

Fisher - Osemele - Reiter - Wylie - Schwartz

Remmers is your swing tackle. Rankin and Allegretti are your interior backups.

And we’ll keep 10 OL...maybe more so you’ve got other guys in there as well.

Is it the best offensive line out there? No. But we’ve got great OTs and Reid has shown the ability to find at least average starters on the interior.
Yikes I really hate the Reiter Wylie pairing it seemed to get Mahomes injured atleast 3 times last year.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:33 PM 08-07-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Yikes I really hate the Reiter Wylie pairing it seemed to get Mahomes injured atleast 3 times last year.
Like DJ has pointed out though....that’s when Wylie was next to Erving. He should be better between Reiter and Schwartz.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:11 PM 08-07-2020
The line is fine. Watch more football
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:52 PM 08-07-2020
The Chiefs were Bottom 5 in sacks allowed.

Sometimes, shit just happens.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 18
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Up