ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 144 of 151
« First < 4494134140141142143144 145146147148 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**The Official Houston Texans at World Champion Kansas City Chiefs Game Day Thread**
Jewish Rabbi 11:04 PM 09-09-2020
Back to back starts now bitches!!!

Beautiful tribute by Twisted Chief:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
If I had started the thread, this is hypothetically how it would've gone:

****The OFFICIAL Texans @ Chiefs Super-Bowl-Banner-Raising Game Thread****

We won the Super Bowl. God punished us with a pandemic.

We won the Super Bowl. God punished us with division that we’ve never seen before in this country.

We won the Super Bowl. WE. WON. THE. SUPER. BOWL.

We may have our differences on this board. We may come from different walks of life. We may have different opinions. We may value different things.

But guys, we are ALL Chiefs fans. And we’ve lived through ‘Because Chiefs…’ long enough for pandemics and civil unrest to seem like child’s play.

Our hands are calloused and our hearts are overflowing generously. But we’re together. And we’re all brothers in this crazy world that is ChiefsPlanet. And I will repeat what I said after the Super Bowl: I love all of you.

Let’s forget all the rest of the noise and enjoy this special championship defense. TOGETHER.

The dynasty begins here. Strap in and enjoy yourselves, gentlemen. The ride is going to be magnificent.

………………….

HOW…ABOUT…THOSE…CHIEFS???

………………….

P.S. – A special shout out to those immortalized, valued CP members who are no longer with us: Lonewolf Ed, Fire Me Boy!, Logical, Mr. Flopnuts, Saccopoo, BillSelfsTrophyCase, Psyko Tek, Madmax, mikey23545, BigMeatballDave, boogblaster, ChiefJustice, Crazyhorse, Buster’s Dad, and crossbow. You are gone but never forgotten amongst your family here. May the light of Mahomes shine bright on your spirit, gentlemen.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:40 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
When are people in the media going to admit that Watson isn’t really that good?
Watson has amazing potential, but he also lets emotion affect him too much.

Flying high and confident, he can wow you. Ding his confidence or frustrate him and he's poo-poo.

Then he busts loose again in garbage time to make the overall look respectable.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09:40 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
The Texans played a pretty good game and still got blown out. They got ****ed with their 1st (4) games.

That was easy....

0 penalties or turnovers was huge.

This.

Two plays go just slightly differently and it's 45-20. It was never close.

Honestly this offense is going to average 35-40 ppg. When you go in knowing you need to get that many points it is just such an uphill climb. Forces you to take chances and do stupid things that most of the time will result in errors.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:41 PM 09-10-2020
Watson is stuck with BOB.
[Reply]
tk13 09:41 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I didn’t realize we were the first team to ever win a SB without rushing 25+ times a game.

I don’t wanna go too crazy with the run, but an uptick seems necessary.
Our running game was a lot stronger down the stretch. It was pretty obvious Reid was working on that in some of our late season blowouts, and it paid off in the playoffs. But there was a good chunk of the season when half the RBs were hurt that we were not very good at running the ball.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:42 PM 09-10-2020
The run defense is still the weak link of the team.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:42 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I didn’t realize we were the first team to ever win a SB without rushing 25+ times a game.

I don’t wanna go too crazy with the run, but an uptick seems necessary.
And first SB champ to have a 100yd rushing debut the next season.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:42 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
Ain’t even gonna lie though.. too much political bull shit for me.

We don’t judge the protestors or riots by their most violent offenders

But we instead judge the police force by their most violent and radical offenses??

Not sure I’m making the full 16. Will see how Sunday goes with their “movement”

I have a strong feeling I’ll only be tuning in 3 hours a week, switching away during the commercials.
The stuff the Chiefs did, especially Mahomes and his commercial, were absolutely well done and very thoughtful. I'd actually like to see more of it.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:42 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
The run defense is still the weak link of the team.
Well our best run defender didn't play.
[Reply]
bobhill 09:43 PM 09-10-2020
How did Fenton look after Ward got hurt?
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:44 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
It’s funny, I was thinking the same thing, except instead of not watching bc of the 2 minutes they take to say their shit, I question whether I should come here and see all the snowflakes whine about them locking arms for 4 seconds
I didn't even mind what the players did, but having to listen to Chris Collinsworth pontificate about it during the game and the majority of the pregame and half-time shows going on and on about it is pretty fucking cringey.
[Reply]
O.city 09:47 PM 09-10-2020
Colleen Wolfe is hot. Would.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:49 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
I didn't even mind what the players did, but having to listen to Chris Collinsworth pontificate about it during the game and the majority of the pregame and half-time shows going on and on about it is pretty fucking cringey.
The pre game and half time shows are cringe anyway

But thAts what the mute button is for if you don’t wanna hear it. I had the game on mute and intentionally don’t watch half time or pre game shit so I don’t even know what they were saying
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 09:50 PM 09-10-2020
Love the game muted the political b.s. and enjoyed it. My question is why didn't we use our sherman tank in a goal line play?
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:50 PM 09-10-2020
Damn fucking media. Trying to get a postgame about the actual game - nope they are all discussing the pregame shit. They are real fucking problem in this country, the fucking media.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 09:51 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
It’s funny, I was thinking the same thing, except instead of not watching bc of the 2 minutes they take to say their shit, I question whether I should come here and see all the snowflakes whine about them locking arms for 4 seconds
You’re projecting, and nit picking. As a whole, it was absurd. Mahomes and the locking arms was well done. Did you tune in only a few minutes prior to the game?

Also you say “snowflakes”. Exactly where do you live? I live in California, a Democrat dominated state. Maybe you don’t experience it, but currently as a white man, as you walk down the street or into any store, You are perceived as having racist tendencies and a racist past.... perhaps living in Missouri, since it’s a republican dominated state you don’t see discrimination, but in California it’s blatantly clear, and it’s not against the black man.

I won’t derail the thread further. I’f you’d like to discuss facts and opinions in private messages, I’d be more than willing to do so. There’s a few camps. Antifa/BLM, then there’s the (you) let them do what they want who cares freedom of speech, and then there’s the ones who truly are experiencing antifa and BLM attacks and are fighting for freedom of speech for all. Then obviously there is the too scared to talk folks, which have been taught to fear BLM or antifa in the case they do not agree with their outlooks.
[Reply]
Page 144 of 151
« First < 4494134140141142143144 145146147148 > Last »
Up