ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 60
« First < 414748495051 52535455 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 11-11-2019
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:54 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Chiefs should have destroyed the Titans...
Yup but Reid 1-7 against the tits, please do tell why because I don't even know how we lost this last one.
[Reply]
FAX 04:55 PM 11-13-2019
I smell psychosis brewing ...

We need a victory. Pronto.

FAX
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:56 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Yep!

When Chiefs' fans were boasting how they would win a SB, even last year, I asked at the beginning of this season, if they had the coach to win it.
Hows that Winston love panning out for you?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:09 PM 11-13-2019
Reid deactivating Pennel is suspect as all hell...he was an important piece in KC shutting down the Vikings #1 rushing attack just the week before. Surprse, surprise, Henry gashes the living shit out of the Chiefs..

I dont buy resting McCoy "because I know him better than anyone" horseshit either...KC has 8 days until the Chargers then 2 weeks off.

Vegas had KC at 10-6 before the season...sounded like easy money with Mahomes. I would imagine there is a lot of $$ riding on the over..

I dont trust Reid at all...haven't for a long time. He had two of the top 5 PO collapses in only 5 years.
There are people who believe that the league fixes every SB and many playoff/regular season games, with the help of every head coach, most veteran QBs, and a few select players.

I sure hope it isn't true, but situations like this make me wonder. Then again, it would probably take a lot more than deactivating Pennel and limiting the snaps of a few players to ensure that the Titans take the lead w/ 30 seconds left and block the game-tying FG.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 05:22 PM 11-13-2019
Guys, Andy is not in on some sort of fix.

He's just unfathomably stupid in tight games.

He does not understand situational football. He's incapable of coaching "in the moment".

What is happening RIGHT FUCKING NOW? Will a first down win me the game if we convert? I should scheme a series to get one first down. I have 4 downs to get 10 yards.

Nah Sway.

Im gonna call this series like it the first quarter, I'm not going to put everything i have into a conversion that denies the opponent any chance whatsoever.

I'm gonna call my cutesy bullshit on 3rd n 2, when the running attack is what got us the first 8. Try a fg to go up a TD and 2.

Guys, hes just fucking stupid. I cannot even count the number of absolutely unfathomably stupid things hes done, just as a Chiefs coach. Philly days are a literal treasure trove of Andy Reid dumbassery.

There's no fix. There's no plot. There's no evil scheme. He's simply ate up with the incurable dumbass disease.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 05:29 PM 11-13-2019
Reid deactivating Pennel is suspect as all hell...he was an important piece in KC shutting down the Vikings #1 rushing attack just the week before. Surprse, surprise, Henry gashes the living shit out of the Chiefs..

I dont buy resting McCoy "because I know him better than anyone" horseshit either...KC has 8 days until the Chargers then 2 weeks off.

Vegas had KC at 10-6 before the season...sounded like easy money with Mahomes. I would imagine there is a lot of $$ riding on the over..

I dont trust Reid at all...haven't for a long time. He had two of the top 5 PO collapses in only 5 years.
The deactivation isn't suspect at all. Chiefs probably thought they'd be able to build a lead and force Titans to pass. Titans obviously refused to abandon the run and caught Chiefs by surprise.

Stop with the conspiracy bullshit. It's the NFL. These are the best players/coaches in the world. The difference between best teams and the worst is very small. Make a few mistakes, play a bad or sloppy game and other team plays a good game, anything can happen. Falcons beat the Saints at their place last Sunday too. Let me guess Saint's coach lost that game on purpose?

Upsets happen almost every week. Vegas doesn't need to fix anything they'll always make money long term because bettors almost always bet on favorites and they get greedy and will continue to bet when they win.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:35 PM 11-13-2019

Vernon Hargreaves would have been an interesting roll of the dice for the Chiefs, but I’m not surprised they didn’t place a claim on him; his $10m salary for ‘20 is guaranteed for injury & he had offseason shoulder surgery. KC needs to pay Mahomes & Jones, which will take big��.

— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) November 13, 2019

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:44 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
this is the dumbest shit ive ever heard in my life... congrats
Go dig up any of your posts from the last 11 years, and really expand your mind on the "power" of internet dipshittery, ya' fucking toolbag.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:10 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Guys, Andy is not in on some sort of fix.

He's just unfathomably stupid in tight games.

He does not understand situational football. He's incapable of coaching "in the moment".

What is happening RIGHT ****ING NOW? Will a first down win me the game if we convert? I should scheme a series to get one first down. I have 4 downs to get 10 yards.

Nah Sway.

Im gonna call this series like it the first quarter, I'm not going to put everything i have into a conversion that denies the opponent any chance whatsoever.

I'm gonna call my cutesy bullshit on 3rd n 2, when the running attack is what got us the first 8. Try a fg to go up a TD and 2.

Guys, hes just ****ing stupid. I cannot even count the number of absolutely unfathomably stupid things hes done, just as a Chiefs coach. Philly days are a literal treasure trove of Andy Reid dumbassery.

There's no fix. There's no plot. There's no evil scheme. He's simply ate up with the incurable dumbass disease.
Not saying that I believe that Reid or other coaches are in on a fix, but it’s almost less far-fetched than the idea that he’s some kind of idiot savant who can draw up plays like a wizard but can’t figure out how to manage simple scenarios after 20 years.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:11 PM 11-13-2019
Andy being a piece of shit coach has perpetuated squabbles among the kingdom...

Thanks Andy, you asshole!
[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:14 PM 11-13-2019
Did Reid have anything to say about the third down call in his postgame?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:19 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
It's his fault he'll do better or he will repeat the same mistakes he's made for 18+ years over and over redefining insanity.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 10:33 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Titans have an OL and a QB under 40
I don't remember you being concerned about Tannehill's youth prior to the game.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:33 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
No. And he's in his time-honored "evade the press and social media" mode now..
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 10:36 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
No. And he's in his time-honored "evade the press and social media" mode now..
Which would be A-ok for me if the subtle things they are asking him questions about improved. What Andy is great at he finds a way to be great at no matter how the game changes, but the same seems to be for all the smaller things he is inconsistent with. Hopefully Clays report is right and it causes a shake up in those categories.
[Reply]
Page 51 of 60
« First < 414748495051 52535455 > Last »
Up