ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown signing with Buccaneers
Sassy Squatch 04:28 PM 10-23-2020

Brown is a two-month rental and the belief is it’s a 1-year deal with significant upside for Brown. He comes off his suspension following Week 8. https://t.co/1V0WvNpynE

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2020

[Reply]
candyman 06:45 PM 10-23-2020
Meh. Brady wont be able to get the ball to him by week 14.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 06:50 PM 10-23-2020
Lol see what's happening? They are seeding ex Steelers around. They are symbolic weeds for the fate of those teams.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 06:54 PM 10-23-2020
When Brady heard the news, ke kissed his son on the lips for 30 seconds
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 06:56 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
They have no weakness at all. Three all pro wrs. All pro TE and two very good backs. Defense is top notch as well. If healthy they may kick everyones ass. Saints are done. No chance they win that division now.
What a little bitch you are!
[Reply]
staylor26 06:57 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by tk13:
This building a super team thing almost never seems to work out, but they have a lot of talent.

I think the Bucs have a chance though because their defense is very good. Feels like no one is talking about them because of all the names on offense, but Bowles is a very good DC and their front 7 is fierce. They have the best run D in the league, allowing 3.0 ypc, nobody has been able to run on them yet. Plus they're top 5 in turnovers and also QB sacks and pressures. So far they are playing like a legit Super Bowl defense.
They lost Vita Vea who was a very important piece to that run D.

They looked good the first week without him, but I don’t think the run d will be as good as it was with him long term.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 06:59 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'd much rather have him go to the Bucs than the Seahawks...Wilson has been killing it with the deep throws this season.
Had he gone Seattle..bigger curse.
The fact he was mentioned with them,still means cursed.
Guaranteed no super bowl
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 07:04 PM 10-23-2020
Don’t care about the retirement home team

No team scares me

That said the “Brady is gonna fall off a cliff” shit is wishful thinking as much as it pains me to say it. Dude still has a plus arm.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:05 PM 10-23-2020
They have no weakness at all. Three all pro wrs. All pro TE and two very good backs. Defense is top notch as well. If healthy they may kick everyones ass. Saints are done. No chance they win that division now.
Two of their “All Pro” WR’s are always injured.

AB is 32 and has been essentially out of football for over a year.

Gronk hasn’t been an elite TE since 2017.

No one fears Fournette or Ronald Jones.

The Chiefs offense is lightyears better than that overrated shit.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 07:07 PM 10-23-2020
This will be like Montana-Chiefs. Great season, playoff loss
[Reply]
Sorry 07:14 PM 10-23-2020
Brady is such a pussy. He needs every ****ing guy there is. Gronk and Fournette now Brown. So weak.
This is a stupid take lol
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 07:23 PM 10-23-2020
Should I be scared? Asking for a **** **** ***
[Reply]
tk13 07:34 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
They lost Vita Vea who was a very important piece to that run D.

They looked good the first week without him, but I don’t think the run d will be as good as it was with him long term.
Maybe so but that LB group is legit.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:37 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by tk13:
Maybe so but that LB group is legit.

Check Lavonte David's career stats up against other greats like Wagner, Keuchly, Pat Willis, etc.

Statistically, he's actually a lot better than those guys in many ways.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 07:42 PM 10-23-2020
Their saying Brady making the avengers. Well the chiefs are the fucking justice society. We going beat Tommy boy weak arm ass.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:50 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Don’t care about the retirement home team

No team scares me

That said the “Brady is gonna fall off a cliff” shit is wishful thinking as much as it pains me to say it. Dude still has a plus arm.
It’s crazy he can still play at a high level. I remember Montana, Marino and Elway being done at like 38-39.

Modern sports science.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up