ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>So, I now have respect for Leveon
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:44 PM 10-22-2020
Reportedly he called CEH and asked him ,Before signing , if his addition to the team would be a problem with him and his development.

I've regarded LB as a POS solely because I didn't feel like any NFL player should hold out for a season because they get paid so damn much money anyway and should feel blessed as it is , but I'm now warming up to the guy after watching the interviews from Arrowhead pride .

He seems to have the right attitude. I'm all in now! Not like I have any other choice anyway.

Go Chiefs!!!!!
[Reply]
ROYC75 06:56 PM 10-22-2020
Too many times in life we ( fans ) jump to conclusions. We only see a limited number of circumstances in a situation and base our opinions or beliefs based solely on our own interpretation.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:05 PM 10-22-2020
Dear Hogs Gone Fishing,

Even though when we had our moment you were unable to ummm complete the deal?? I feel no Ill will towards you. I have seen the things and heard the story of many a happy hog who was taken to the edge of ecstasy and beyond by your callous yet magical hands. I’m still a fan.

The One Who Got Away
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:11 PM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Dear Hogs Gone Fishing,

Even though when we had our moment you were unable to ummm complete the deal?? I feel no Ill will towards you. I have seen the things and heard the story of many a happy hog who was taken to the edge of ecstasy and beyond by your callous yet magical hands. I’m still a fan.

The One Who Got Away
Thanks! But sometimes you shouldn't Drink post.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 07:12 PM 10-22-2020
What a sweetie!
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:24 PM 10-22-2020
Q
[Reply]
scho63 07:30 PM 10-22-2020
Bigger question remains for Hog's Gone Fishin:

With your new found love for Le'Veon Bell, would you answer the call to duty, slip on the big 'ol retired jerking glove and give LB your best?
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:32 PM 10-22-2020
LB needs to prove the WORLD that he is still legit. Not buying into the LB signing until I see some proof.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:39 PM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Bigger question remains for Hog's Gone Fishin:

With your new found love for Le'Veon Bell, would you answer the call to duty, slip on the big 'ol retired jerking glove and give LB your best?
OR you could go Fuck yourself!
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:48 PM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
LB needs to prove the WORLD that he is still legit. Not buying into the LB signing until I see some proof.
:-)
[Reply]
flinchfree 08:01 PM 10-22-2020
Or, maybe he can just be better than Williams/Thompson?

You know, add something extra without needing to be a world beater.
That would work too.:-)
[Reply]
penguinz 08:03 PM 10-22-2020
You’re and idiot.
[Reply]
TEX 08:13 PM 10-22-2020
No he doesn't. He just needs to be better than Williams and Thompson and help the CHIEFS. You don't need to "buy into" anything. I have this suspicion that the further you are away from something, the better off it is...
[Reply]
scho63 08:31 PM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
OR you could go Fuck yourself!

[Reply]
Pablo 08:53 PM 10-22-2020
Next time just trying not being a dipshit from the get go?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up