ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 74 of 77
« First < 24647071727374 757677 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:56 AM 10-24-2020
The next person to post or bump this thread that's not a mod can eat a bag of dicks & or queer pie
[Reply]
listopencil 02:37 AM 10-24-2020
Just dropped by to finally weigh in and vote 'yes.'
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:24 AM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
The next person to post or bump this thread that's not a mod can eat a bag of dicks & or queer pie
No...these people need to learn not to be immediately reactionary. The media controlled their emotions...they were told HOW to react. Tough pill...to objectively reflect and realize smarter people manipulated you...

They dont get a free pass...**** that. They get a mirror to stare in...and ask themselves how they were so vulnerable to suggestion.

These people were ready to ruin this dudes life...in a matter of hours.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 03:43 AM 10-24-2020
I say as i do and what i say. We need to move past an be one. Rasputin bro is right. Let this thing die
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:36 AM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Good one.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:16 AM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
Ooof. Not my finest thread.
You dont have many good ones
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:35 AM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Cleveland is drooling at the thought.

A genius in a forum with a bunch of morons.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:37 AM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Nah, **** that.

KC releases Hill

The media would respond with "Oh, what a move by the chiefs, taking a stand. Good for them!"

Another team signs Tyreek Hill later and and it's all:

"Well, what a smart move to get a great player for so cheap. Everyone deserves second chances!"

Yeah, I already watched the Kareem Hunt thing play out, and I think he's THE best running back in the NFL. No more shedding great players for nothing if they're just going to play elsewhere. I don't want to play AGAINST Tyreek Hill. **** THAT. Leave it to the Patriots to sign him, rebrand him as a hall of famer, and everyone to just fucking ignore all the negative shit.

Exactly what would have happened.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:56 AM 10-24-2020
Sad to throw ppl under the bridge for this who were in favor based on info provided at the time The audio was not provided in full context and the missing audio was advised from the news stations to be immaterial. The news station should be ashamed and those in the know there that chose to censor it should lose their jobs for lack of integrity.
[Reply]
KCUnited 10:58 AM 10-24-2020
This thread aged like Terri Schiavo
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:06 AM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Sad to throw ppl under the bridge for this who were in favor based on info provided at the time The audio was not provided in full context and the missing audio was advised from the news stations to be immaterial. The news station should be ashamed and those in the know there that chose to censor it should lose their jobs for lack of integrity.
No kidding. We all got shafted with the way the recording was originally presented.

Still, there’s a lesson to be learned about waiting to gather more information. But the media deserves more blame than anyone in this thread. I still hate Brooke Pryor, fucking cunt.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:09 AM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Lmao I didnt realize so many people shit their pants immediately on this.

IIRC, I didnt know If he did or didn't, do it, I was more concerned with the Chiefs not pulling another Kareem Hunt stunt and losing a great player with no compensation.
But this wasn't actually immediately. This was 6 weeks after the initial accusations came out and within 24hrs of the infamous tape's being released and the DA's saying that he wouldn't be bringing charges - at the time we presumed because Crystal wouldn't go on record - but indicating that child abuse actually did occur. There was plenty out there at the time that in addition to his past (which we can argue about another time) painted a reasonable picture of why many on here thought he should be released.

I said it then and I'll say it again now. I was positively thrilled to be wrong. I'm pretty sure when I voted on this poll I didn't think Clark Hunt was going to use it in his evaluation.

It's rich that some of the people in this thread whose entire worldview is some part QAnon are calling others out for jumping to conclusions.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:11 AM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by listopencil:
You can eat a bag of dicks AND queer pie & die Donk :-)
[Reply]
unlurking 11:46 AM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
No...these people need to learn not to be immediately reactionary. The media controlled their emotions...they were told HOW to react. Tough pill...to objectively reflect and realize smarter people manipulated you...

They dont get a free pass...**** that. They get a mirror to stare in...and ask themselves how they were so vulnerable to suggestion.

These people were ready to ruin this dudes life...in a matter of hours.
Can't believe I'm agreeing with you.
:-)
[Reply]
Chiefaholic 11:59 AM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefaholic:
Correct me if I misunderstood. However, what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? There are some crazy ass women out there who use athletes as nothing more than a money grab. She likely stayed with him because he was about to become filthy rich and she was going to get a good chunk of it. I'm NOT stating that Tyreek was 100% innocent, but at the same time, I'm not ruling out the fact that she has some legitimate mental issues that need addressed. NOBODY outside of the Hill household knows 100% of the truth. Her family and friends know HER side of the story and that means jack crap in court. My name was once drug through the mud once myself over an ex outright lying to cover her own ass. Once proven innocent, not a single "I'm sorry" or any legal ramifications for her for lying. It happens.... Give the man a damn chance to prove his innocence before cutting ties with the best damn receiver this team has had in a long time.

Guilty until proven innocent seems to be a fad in this country. And calling a psycho woman a b**** is NOT grounds for a suspension in what was supposed to be a private conversation.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 74 of 77
« First < 24647071727374 757677 >
Up